Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Divine Insurance Policy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Insurance Policy (591 Views)

Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) / Message Of RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 1 / My Encounter With The Divine Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Insurance Policy by holla0404(f): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2015
DIVINE INSURANCE POLICY
I was discussing with a friend, she said; "I am bothered, I have not heard from him since morning, he is traveling on water, his mobile numbers are not going through". I simply told her what I do tell people about myself, of which I know its very true about him too. I said; some people are heavily defended. They live on divine insurance policy. GOD will never allow any harm on them, not even a mosquito bite.
Moses is an example of a heavily defended person. He, being a fugitive, stood before Pharaoh, the ruler of the world-ruling nation. He was supposed to be arrested and imprisoned, but he was commanding Pharaoh. Because he was heavily defended. In Numbers16:28-32, Korah, Abiram and many others stood against Moses, but the earth opened and swallow them. Because he was heavily defended.
Note; Proverbs16:7 says; WHEN A MAN'S WAY PLEASES THE LORD, HE MAKES EVEN HIS ENEMIES TO BE AT PEACE WITH HIM. THEREFORE, TO ENJOY DIVINE INSURANCE POLICY, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO MAKE YOUR WAY PLEASE GOD...BE WISE...!!!
http://lovrofgodoutreach.com/

(1) (Reply)

Snakes On The Plane / Are U Desirous Of Going To Heaven?. Then U Need To Read This / Need To Get Closer To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.