Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Encounter With The Divine Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Divine Being (1178 Views)

Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With The Divine Being by Raphael81(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
emmmmmmm it may sound like a fiction for those that do not believe in the existence of God, so before writing, the jurat i will give is that " for those who believe in God, no explanation is necessary, but those who dont believe in him, then no explanation is possible."Early dis week, maybe monday or tuesday, i had a dream and in that particular dream, in this dream i was in a church and people were praising God, suddenly i was thrown on the floorand i realised tgat as a man i was very empty, and in my emptiness i still begged God to fill in the vacuum in me
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by Raphael81(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
i came to realise that as a frail mortal, it is only the divine that fills us, suddenly i was walking with a friend and we saw a dove, then i suggested that we catch the dove and prepare a meal at home, i took it but i cant remember if i ate it or not lol......

Today when i slept i had another strange dream, my dad had sent me to get biscuit for him and i also bought for myself, immediately i left the buyer's place i saw three guys coming although i could not recognize any of them...
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by Raphael81(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2015
i had the consciousness that they were my childhood friends, surprisingly they asked me to buy them biscuit, which i gladly did but i dont know the meaning of the dream
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by frank317: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
dream

ya right, I dream I slept with Rihanna
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by oglalasioux(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
What's your point? You are only seeing pictures of things that are already in your brain though unknown to you. That's what dreams are. Dreaming a lot shows an active brain but it doesn't necessarily mean what you want to believe. Sweet dreams.
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by Raphael81(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=oglalasioux post=40403140]What's your point? You are only seeing pictures of things that are already in your brain though unknown to you. That's what dreams are. Dreaming a lot shows an active brain but it doesn't necessarily mean what you want to believe. Sweet dreams.[/quot so wat abt d dreams dat do come to reality??
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by oglalasioux(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Raphael81 post=40403555][/quote]
What you mentioned was your encounter with a divine being. In your narration I didn't see any encounter with a divine being. Dreams do play out but it happens with people who have the privilege of having a higher use of their brain capacity either naturally or through drug influences. So state your dream constructively because what you narrated cannot be an encounter with divine beings.
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by Raphael81(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
The Holy Spirit is so beautiful and real, i finally encountered him yesterday, a thrill of hope he is also generous, this dream was fulfilled yesterday
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
That's great. Soldier on smiley
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by MrPRevailer(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Raphael81:
i came to realise that as a frail mortal, it is only the divine that fills us, suddenly i was walking with a friend and we saw a dove, then i suggested that we catch the dove and prepare a meal at home, i took it but i cant remember if i ate it or not lol......

Today when i slept i had another strange dream, my dad had sent me to get biscuit for him and i also bought for myself, immediately i left the buyer's place i saw three guys coming although i could not recognize any of them...

Giving something to someone in the dream is very bad.
It is a demonic attack/ploy.

You would lose a property/money of yours. Either it gets stolen or missing.
You have to pray and cancel it in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by Raphael81(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Giving something to someone in the dream is very bad.
It is a demonic attack/ploy.

You would lose a property/money of yours. Either it gets stolen or missing.
You have to pray and cancel it in the mighty name of Jesus.

Wrong interpretation Sir, the Lord confirmed the meaning of this dream to me in 2016. God bless u sir
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by MrPRevailer(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Raphael81:

Wrong interpretation Sir, the Lord confirmed the meaning of this dream to me in 2016. God bless u sir

And what interpretation did he give. Please share.
Re: My Encounter With The Divine Being by Raphael81(m): 6:35am On Mar 05, 2018
MrPRevailer:

And what interpretation did he give. Please share.

Private revelation bro, it is the Holy Spirit that gives us the Grace to interpret dreams we don't give literal interpretation to dreams because we may have similar dreams but different meanings. God bless u bro

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Prepare For A Spiritual Battle / Does God Lie In The Bible And Permit Lying?? / Your Pastor On Sunday After Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.