Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

From South Africa To Nigeria! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From South Africa To Nigeria! (904 Views)

97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) / South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From South Africa To Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2015
So,

I have been thinking about travelling to Nigeria (need to feed my curiosity!) but whilst researching and calling diffrent agencies I just received ALOT of overwhelming information (which I will use, ofcoz)

But hearing from people who are there always knows BEST.... SO I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS!

1) best time of year to visit nigeria (other than festive season)

2) which city to visit?

3) how safe is it for a foreigner roaming around the city?
for now I think those are my top questions.... any suggestions comments will be truly appreciated. Im so
excited about my trip!

xo! ;DSo,

I have been thinking about travelling to Nigeria (need to feed my curiosity!) but whilst researching and calling diffrent agencies I just received ALOT of overwhelming information (which I will use, ofcoz)

But hearing from people who are there always knows BEST.... SO I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS!

1) best time of year to visit nigeria (other than festive season)

2) which city to visit?

3) how safe is it for a foreigner roaming around the city?
for now I think those are my top questions.... any suggestions comments will be truly appreciated. Im so
excited about my trip!

xo!

1 Like

Re: From South Africa To Nigeria! by iamsodium(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: From South Africa To Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2015
may be calabar lagos abuja and port harcourt

2 Likes

Re: From South Africa To Nigeria! by genesis214(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigeria is a nice country to visit.

Any time of the year you chose to vist is okay. There are lots of recreation centers or states you will love to see.
I guess you will enjoying seeing the obudu cattle ranch in cross river state just to mention that. Its gonna be fun visiting states like Lagos, Rivers and ofcause the federal capital territory Abuja.
As for your safety, you are safe you just have to be wise with your movements as it is in every other part of the world

1 Like

Re: From South Africa To Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
genesis214:
Nigeria is a nice country to visit.

Any time of the year you chose to vist is okay. There are lots of recreation centers or states you will love to see.
I guess you will enjoying seeing the obudu cattle ranch in cross river state just to mention that. Its gonna be fun visiting states like Lagos, Rivers and ofcause the federal capital territory Abuja.
As for your safety, you are safe you just have to be wise with your movements as it is in every other part of the world

noted... Thanx! smiley
Re: From South Africa To Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wezma:

noted... Thanx! smiley

Unjani, dumelang sisi, interesting as dey say travelling is part of experience. Have also stay in SA fo 3yrs b4 I came bak home recently.So many lovely place in Naija. Buh wil suggest, Abuja, Calabar, Port Hercourt n Lagos. Have a wonderful trip

1 Like

Re: From South Africa To Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2015
atom2015:

Unjani, dumelang sisi, interesting as dey say travelling is part of experience. Have also stay in SA fo 3yrs b4 I came bak home recently.So many lovely place in Naija. Buh wil suggest, Abuja, Calabar, Port Hercourt n Lagos. Have a wonderful trip

hahah, molwen, n ndiryt.... hahahah and thanx, noted smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Am Leaving Home / Canadian Tourist Visa Delays / The Ilorin The Media Won't Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.