Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed (7593 Views)

How Ffk Allegedly Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed / How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by businessline: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
The ex wife of Fani Fani-kayode, Yemisi Wada opens can of worms on the dirty past of the former aviation minister. She alleged in her lengthy but intresting piece that Femi’s Dad once caught him grinding his mom on bed and placed curse on him.

Read full Details Below :
The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Fani-Kayode Apart

Enough is Enough!!!

Femi Fani-Kayode, may God continue to punish you for the way you have treated not only these innocent girls, but 99.9percent of people who have come your way.

Anybody who knows you for who you TRULY are will attest to the fact that YOU wrote this dubious article to exonerate yourself from being the congenital assh*le that you are.

This is your modus operandi.
You hurt, harm, destroy others and then rely on your usual ways of first to report, so you can secure an advantage with the gullible public.

You run to the world and start making up stories about the people you have either messed up or attempted to mess up.
Oloriburuku ni e.

I have your f##k up and i will treat you today. I will trace all you are for the public to judge. You bloody son of a Dam. YES you are a son of a B#TCH.

PART 1

Everybody from back in the days know that your mother Adia Adunni’s ….. was free for all.

Femi Fani-Kayode please tell the world, did you or did you not sleep with your own ……?

Did your father, that cursed man, who would feed other people’s children weed and cocaine not catch you in bed with your …..?

When he caught you what did he do again?

PART 2
Did you not raise your hands to beat your own mother years ago?
So why should the world be shocked that you go about like a cursed fool!
The devil shat on your head a long time ago.

What hurts you is that Yemisi Wada is one of the FEW women who encountered you and who was strong enough to do so much better after you.

You honestly think it is by being a former public nuisance in the disguise of a minister that makes you a man?

You cannot stand next to Dahiru Wada in any way.

You are not even a hundredth of his pinky finger nail!

A man who took up your own responsibilities from day 1? You must be a bastard!

Obviously ten men f….d Adia before she birthed you!

Now unto this matter.

Let us start with Saratu.Your first wife “Bia”, did you or did you not beat Saratu to the point that when she left you, it was without notice. This woman, went to pick your first child Folake up from school and she disappeared to Ghana for years as she feared for her life.

Please tell the public all the vile rumors you spread about Saratu?
How she is of the marine kingdom, how she employed her powers to kill her father, etc.

Saratu i am sorry but is a bloody weakling who has no business still being in contact with you. If she knew the damage you had attempted to do to her reputation till date, she would give you a very wide berth.

PART 3
Now unto Yemisi
Femi how many times did you beat Yemisi to a pulp, stripping her Unclad for the viewing pleasure of your domestic staff back then?

How many times in your drug induced madness did you brandish knives and cutlasses at her?

You ask a foolish question in your self written hallucinatory article that if you were all she claims why did she go on to have more children?
Ode!!

How many severely abused woman, get up and walk as soon as.
It was a violent abusive cycle, the day it broke was the day she packed up and left your wretched soul.

And no, the only business you had in Ghana then was your drug rehab, which you coupled with bible classes.

Who are you fooling?
How would you remember whether Tumi is your child or not when for a long while prior to her birth, all you knew was drugs.

That part of your brain has of course been fried mercilessly!

Rather than be a good husband to Yemisi you were spending your time in all the drug dens from Isale Eko to Empire.

Have you forgotten how your parents would cringe when they were told back then that they have found you again, begging for money in traffic?

Did you not strip the house you were living in with Yemisi bare and then went ahead to trade the furnishing etc for drugs?

Did you not ever trade your suits in Isale Eko for drugs and were found wandering around in your pant?

Shall we go into your exploits with domestic staff (both male and female)??

Or shall we save that for another day?

Yemisi Wada left you as you are a loser!

She was not moved and still is not moved by your so called expired family name!

You have nothing to offer yourself let alone anybody else!
What sort of person are you?

What did Tumi ever do to you for you to have gone around saying that Yemisi was impregnated by a domestic staff.

Can someone please find a picture of Femi’s mother and put it side by side with Temi,Tobi and Tumi?

Then come back and tell us you disown them!

Right down to the gap tooth!
He comes online and releases silly articles of made up fantasies in his head, because he does not want the world to know how much of a dead beat animal of a father he is.

What pains you Femi Fani-Kayode is that Yemisi and her girls do not give a hoot about you.

They clued on very early as to who you are.

You are nothing but a sperm donor in their lives.

Where were you when Yemisi had to move back into a room inside her parents home with 3 kids?

You expected Yemisi to latch unto you and depend on you for her livelihood.

But the God she serves has always shamed you in that aspect!
The typical abuser that you are just needs for her to be down on the ground forever.

To you, it is alien that there are women who will encounter you and who will rise above you and do so much better.

http://nigeriacamera.net/how-femi-fani-kayode-slept-with-his-mother-ex-wife-revealed/

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by Zumzum(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
How true is this?
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by Rilwayne001: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by cremedelacreme: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
I've always known that FFK did not have a good home training. Imagine a man of his status in the society coming out to announce to the whole world the number of women he has slept with.

4 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by weyreypey: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked this woman has no class

.. Quit babbling and go for a paternity test ASAP...

8 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by bobo9ice: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Drama
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by lolaxavier(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by pimplucious: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Although I don't believe any of this ish but same same, ffk has a deep rooted psychological ish

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by EKITI001: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
[size=30pt] OLDEST NEWS ON NAIRALAND[/size]
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided I am not not astounded nor astonished

heterogeneous kinds of profane atrocities are common now
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by divinehand2003(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is called GET BACK TIME
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by dunsman(f): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just because he dumped u for one cool babe u dae shout!! Y are women always like dis, u don shha b dat u too go look for one cool bobo, am available anyway grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by Donzee02(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
have not seen this woman speak like this online FFK must have pushed her to the wall..

12 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by saintfizzo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chisos!!! shocked
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by haqueurate(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dahumn! Ffk has biten more than he can chew, this is not buhary that will just ignore you
naija women will treat your fk up sharp sharp
see your life, they are now confirming what we hv always suspected.....that you are a junkee
majek shift, you don get bunky grin

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by loistee: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ffk u are a loser and u are really bitter, I wonder what some clueless individuals are saying trying to insult Yemisi, can't u see ffk is not normal, to have been married to 3 different women. It really shows that d guy is really sick he hasnt yet recovered from the drug rehabilitation process. He is so shameless instead of him to keep a low profile he is foolishly displaying his recklessness and uselessness all over the social media. And for the fool parading herself as his girl friend I really pity u o. Marrying a man that has been married to 3 women without being able to manage them.
pasan to le iyale lo ma le iyawo. Anyway sha she can go for traditional reinforcement to calm him down o, na dt one sure pass u go just comot trouser from him yash come give am skirt na dt one sure pass o babe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by baralatie(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
weyreypey:
shocked this woman has no class
.. Quit babbling and go for a paternity test ASAP...
I can see why Femi and his family were in hot against stance. she is nu............
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by totorimi: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Blame OBK, he gave us a sick man for president, he gave us a mad man for minister, he gave us the shoeless one for VP,. All the problems Naija is going through is caused by OBK. #gbam

4 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cramjones; I need you to air your own side of the story even though I'm convinced from your antecedents that you're as guilty as charged. grin
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by Koolmexxi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Why all dis shameless people no go kip their dirty lifestyles to themselves and stop all dis their childish display private.. If she knew all these and still went ahead to be involved with him, then she needs her head checked and ought to be ashamed of herself...
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by stevecantrell: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lady, go take and pass the paternity test as the FFK family advised, then I will be happy to listen to these vitriolic allegations. Until then, this is just noise.

I can't stand paternity fraud.
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by beejay97(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
aii

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by benedima1990(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Plz let's hear the accused side of the story b4 judging but this case serious ooooo

Ffk, Shey yiu follow your mama sleep?

Shey u dey beat your wives?

Do you take drugs?

I reserve my comment for now until u talk your side of the story

2 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by zoe123: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Another season of marital ranting on social media.oriegwu
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by refreshrate: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
seriously? and people believe this crap? if truly this lady ranted all these she's only expressing symptoms of chronic withdrawal. Thing there FFK has too much fire in his blood and will want to fire the woman back left to me I'll just use fasholas approach no need rolling with pigs.
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by airmark(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
businessline:

You cannot stand next to Dahiru Wada in any way.

You are not even a hundredth of his pinky finger nail!

A man who took up your own responsibilities from day 1? You must be a bastard!

So another man was taking up FFK sexual responsibilities from your day 1 you have been with him? Does that portray you as a virtuous wife? Your daughters would nt be proud of this statement. It shows you are also a wayward woman.

2 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by kliq(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked Curse
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by femo86(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
I comment my reserve...There should be an element of truth in this
in other news, I don get alert -----#Godwin

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by Abbey2sam(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
[size=38pt]rubbish[/size]
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by POWEROFPEACE(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is really childish, I mean, what is the need for all of this. Let God judge him at least, how do we even know that this story is not fabricated just to tarnish his image.
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by onomeasike: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
I once read Yemisi's interview with The Punch and she comes across as a classy decent lady married to a fine mam(Wada).
Compare all the verbal mishaps and drug addiction of Femi fani-kayode,the woman and those her pretty daughters should just ignore femi. He is a failed man.I pity that IBO mullato still clinging to Femi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. / Oni Loses Bid To Unseat Fayemi At Supreme Court / Number Of Federal Civil Servants State By State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.