Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pictures From The Party! - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pictures From The Party! (2846 Views)

Pictures From The Hit Virtual Soccer Tournament_2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Party! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
khalhokage:
Gamers party without games, I'm disappointed sad .

grin grin grin

You can always try to do better than me. grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Party! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
cao:

Did you invent a teleportation device that would move me safely from Aldershot to Lagos? **patiently whistles while I wait**

I meant that you didnt show up in this thread for pictures.

That being said, have you heard of a temporal displacement device? Please watch the movie "predestination".
Re: Pictures From The Party! by cao(f): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I meant that you didnt show up in this thread for pictures.

That being said, have you heard of a temporal displacement device? Please watch the movie "predestination".

I've already watched that film, it does take the whole notion of loving oneself way too much, good film though.
Re: Pictures From The Party! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
cao:

I've already watched that film, it does take the whole notion of loving oneself way too much, good film though.

ahh.....I love that film cheesy

The film has a deep philosophy. Time travel movies are the bomb!
Re: Pictures From The Party! by cao(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

ahh.....I love that film cheesy

The film has a deep philosophy. Time travel movies are the bomb!
Yes & No. Paradoxes are rather annoying & time travel films/shows are rife with them.
Re: Pictures From The Party! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
cao:

Yes & No. Paradoxes are rather annoying & time travel films/shows are rife with them.

What is life without paradoxes? Our very existence is paradoxical.

Your dna is essentially you but if you are cloned down to the last dna, your clone still is somehow not you (different consciousness)

I prefer paradoxes to any other dramatic twist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. / Last Empire War Z: Addictive Mobile Game / Solve This Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.