Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Last Empire War Z: Addictive Mobile Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Last Empire War Z: Addictive Mobile Game (2851 Views)

PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) / Top 20 Addictive PPSSP Games For Android, Ios And Windows / Top 10 Best Addictive Android Games To Play 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Empire War Z: Addictive Mobile Game by Cwaya(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Hey guys, anyone playing this game on his/her android/IOS.

Its a strategy game with over 10 million downloads on play store where players battle each other and also fight zombies. You start from developing your Base from level 1 to 30. It has so many features that makes its addictive. But before you can play it, you need to have an internet connection to be able to access it. For we wey dey Naija, dont worry it doesn't squander much data.

Here are some features;

- In-game chat where you can talk other players in your alliance or the state you are.
-You meet new friends from all over the world. In my alliance we got so close to the extend we have a whatsapp group and even talk on phone. My alliance has members from US, Haiti. While my state has players from all over the world (China, Japan, Korea, USA, Lebanon, Turkey, Brazil etc)
-You contest for the presidency if you are powerful enough.. LOL grin . In my state the chinese dominates, the president has over 50million while i have just 800k power . He would burn down my city in seconds grin grin so i dare not.

Many things to talk about.. just check out the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AgainstZombies/

The game kinda is a Jungle. The Jungle rules states, "Eat or be Eaten" . And when you dont wanna be eaten, then you spend some money to buy items for faster upgrade. Thats where the chinese and some rich people bully others. They spend alot of money to get power. I have seen someone who spend close to $5k . shocked

I have spent lil cash though, to get some necessary items but not to that extend.

In my state I have seen just 2 nigerians playing the game kinda boring because they are in different alliance.

Any real gamer interested ... You can join me in State 178 .

Here are some pictures..

Re: Last Empire War Z: Addictive Mobile Game by Cwaya(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2016
More...

Re: Last Empire War Z: Addictive Mobile Game by Eidris01(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2016
Please what's the size of the game [b][/b]
Re: Last Empire War Z: Addictive Mobile Game by Cwaya(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Eidris01:
Please what's the size of the game [b][/b]

75MB ..
Re: Last Empire War Z: Addictive Mobile Game by Stancity(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
The game developers photocopied Clash of Kings.... grin grin grin
Re: Last Empire War Z: Addictive Mobile Game by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2017
I play this game too my base is currently at level 15, but unfortunately I'm in a different state. #386

(1) (Reply)

I Need Death Race On Ps2/ps3 / Can't Install Pes 2017 On My Pc / Darksiders,call Of Duty,uncharted 2,god Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.