Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC (1348 Views)

Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by bettercreature(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2015

Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by Bacteriocin(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by delishpot: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
We don hear. Its a wise choice. Who want drink water must folliw the trail of the stream. Na so my elders talk
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by dunsman(f): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
So igbos to used to betray themselves

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by dunkem21(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
The person above me should just remove 's' from his moniker and replace it with 'ce'.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by EdCure: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Too bad for PDP.

And some kids will be on nairaland for 24 hours of the day chanting pdp as if their entire life depends on it, while the real men they cheer embrace change to suit their interests.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by qualified(f): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bunch of confused individuals finally joining the recognized confused association

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by tobtap: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
nawa ooo
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by Holyfield1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good for them..
Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy
Nairalanders..Haba e never reach Ik na
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
Good for them..
Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy
Nairalanders..Haba e never reach Ik na
hbd... More blessings from The Lord... Urmm does the name brasscoly sound familiar to you?
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by Abugab(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
E don red for PDP Bayelsa State chapter.
APC invading South South systematically and methodically.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by natas22: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by hinwazaka: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
EdCure:
Too bad for PDP.

And some kids will be on nairaland for 24 hours of the day chanting pdp as if their entire life depends on it, while the real men they cheer embrace change to suit their interests.
We believe in the party and its ideology, not just individuals. What do you believe in: PMB, Tinubu or El rufai. That is the problem with you and the APC

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by hinwazaka: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abugab:
E don red for PDP Bayelsa State chapter.
APC invading South South systematically and methodically.
" Why let the people have ideas, ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let them have guns, so why let them have ideas".
Joseph Stalin
The PDP is bigger than anyone. The PDP rests in the heart of every Nigerian who aspires to be what he chooses to be and not what the old order wants him to be. That is the PDP, not an individual or a clique of men, but we the people

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by EdCure: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:

We believe in the party and its ideology, not just individuals. What do you believe in: PMB, Tinubu or El rufai. That is the problem with you and the APC
What does this one know about ideology? cheesy

What is PDP's ideology anyway?

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by egift(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
They are bring all the PDP secrets with them. Chai I see secret deals sending someone to jail. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by socialmediaman: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:

What's PDP's ideology? I mean, give me instance of PDP's written ideology being practicalized in Nigeria's polity
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by Abugab(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:

" Why let the people have ideas, ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let them have guns, so why let them have ideas".
Joseph Stalin
The PDP is bigger than anyone. The PDP rests in the heart of every Nigerian who aspires to be what he chooses to be and not what the old order wants him to be. That is the PDP, not an individual or a clique of men, but we the people

You are missing something.
PDP doesn't rest in my heart and I am a Nigerian.
PDP can't be bigger than the people cos the people makes PDP
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by GspotAngela(f): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by Happiness87(f): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
egift:
They are bring all the PDP secrets with them. Chai I see secret deals sending someone to jail. grin grin grin grin grin
they are now saints, all Their loots will be pardoned, lol,
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by hinwazaka: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
EdCure:

What does this one know about ideology? cheesy

What is PDP's ideology anyway?
* Conservatism
* Economic liberalism
* Federalism
Re: Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Col. Sam Inokoba, Timi Alaibe, Others Defect To APC by EdCure: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
* Conservatism * Economic liberalism * Federalism
I have given names to lots of stray dogs.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Comment On The Criticism Of Buhari's Appointments / Buhari To Reduce Ministries From 42 To 19 / Photo Speaks -Empty Seat As PMB Addresses UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.