Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (58203 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by preciousMI1(f): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
separate us... was he d one dat joined u guys....

our western brothers!!!
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by magabounce(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:
That Man is a PIG and real N¥mpho! gringrin.. That woman is kind sef... this kin thing na to sleep off as he is having the sex when him tire him go bug off... Yeye Man
U'v never feltt 1 d size of a cucumber. Na tarry nite get u undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by ifyan(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
To be sincere apart from the sex part the man na wicked man.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:
That Man is a PIG and real N¥mpho! gringrin.. That woman is kind sef... this kin thing na to sleep off as he is having the sex when him tire him go bug off... Yeye Man
Can a woman sleep off during the action especially with a real Man, i doubt it....

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Kingsasian(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jidibia:

Let the man marry a nympho like him. Any man that uses his singlet and boxer to clean his wife's private part during sex is cursed. Tufiakwa..... I feel like throwing up.
hahahahahahaha
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by prospero15(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
LMAO..z dat d photo of d man and wife..lwkmd..
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by herald9: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Everything about this thread is just funny, from the title to the cartoon grin

I'm wondering what really is the purpose of dating if not to understand one's partner. Didn't she know him before she agreed to tie the knot? Or she got married, expecting to change him in the long run? Sorry Ma, your names didn't have Buhari in it.

Marathon sex go, 100m sex ni
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:

at least his own is better

the woman isn't using cucumber to self service..... the man is using his own joy stick to give joy to the woman but she is saying the frequency is just much.

*joking
if she knows she doesn't like the frequent of the sex..... she could have looked for a help mate for her
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
tchidi:
cool shocked
Na food?
Shebi ounje ni?
Abinci ne?
Obu nri? angry angry undecided
@ bolded, u got it wrong, i guess u aren't a yoruba dude, when you say "Shebi ounje ni"----you are meaning, "Is it not food?", the correct usage is "se ounje ni"---- meaning:- is it a food?

Hope u can now get da difference?

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by ibe9ja: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
The guy has a neurotic condition called Satyriasis. He needs prayers or T.B Joshua.
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kikikikiki... Another funny nkita thread.
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by bakynes(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Like one guy said on front page, women are still one of the mysteries of the world. You can never finish studying them,they don't know what they want. Men of old that marry many wives are not fools. Infact, they know one woman can't cope with a man's sexual urge that's why to them it's totally normal to marry more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by mranova(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nawa o! If him no chop well, wuna go still carry,am go court say u wan divorce am. Now d man d chop better chop u still dey carry am go court say him dey chop too much. Abeg wetin wuna want?
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Splendidee(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
dre11:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/he-wants-kill-me-marathon-sex-%E2%80%94wife

women wahala if u try to satisfy them they cul u names if u dnt stress them sexually u are weak in bed. and as it stands nw if she marries another man nw and the man happns to be sexually drained another complain will ensure because she cnt be satisfied
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by alrahmanonline(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:
which kain sleep go come when inside house dey fire, he be like say yo no know Wetin dem dey call maraton, something wey you go do finish open yansh for fan.. Abeg no be small tin o, just no pray for that kain person..

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by idokosi: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Let him try one Calabar babe, na him body go gist him. 6 days marathon sex, Cala babes ever ready
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by iykeaniogbe(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:
see u, hw u wan take sleep off wen ya kitten is on fire...

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Abobaku0147(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
shioooou! she no hear say na for better and for worst
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by smatangel1(f): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Everyone is ignoring the part where he beats her on refusal....na rat poison fit am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Walkopet:
@ bolded, u got it wrong, i guess u aren't a yoruba dude, when you say "Shebi ounje ni"----you are meaning, "Is it not food?", the correct usage is "se ounje ni"---- meaning:- is it a food?

Hope u can now get da difference?

Thanks. I'm not yoruba. wink smiley
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by jrerico1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:
Ninth wife. shocked

Apart from his sexual problems, that man should have been dumped long ago. Lying, thieving and manipulative.
why did she not investigate before marring him?

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Momcherry:

Evil husband.. grin
embarassed

You shouldn't call him' evil husband

The man is her husband, what he's doing is legal.

You only hear one side of the story.

This is a family matter

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Guruboi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
She don jam horse. cheesy
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by elujah1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Some women are difficult to please, if u don't satisfy it's a problem. Let them switch if possible between the woman that wants less with the one that wants more and everyone will be happy
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Momcherry(f): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
HeartRobber:

You shouldn't call him' evil husband

The man is her husband, what he's doing is legal.

You only hear one side of the story.

This is a family matter

So because he's her husband he ought to kill her with sex? cheesy
Or you didn't read the part its said the woman was admitted in a mental hospital where she was screaming the man's name like a zombie grin
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lost interest after reading 6 days a week and twice a day.

Not even 4-5 times a day...just twice. Mttchew.

I don't subscribe to beating a woman.
#SayNoToWifeBattering.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Disadvantage of marrying as a virgin.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by IceDude(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:
Have u heard of this saying "U cant go to sleep when ur house is on fire"? How sleep wan take catch the woman when her toto dey burn?
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nicepoker(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:
sleep off? His rod might be up to 7 or 8 inches.
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by IceDude(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abobaku0147:
shioooou! she no hear say na for better and for worst
So as her power nor carry the incessant kerewalogy make she die for the marriage? Dats not fair na

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by bidex(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
interesting
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
So sexing twice a day is a marathon sex, the woman must be a dummy not 2 know d man has other wives. Naa oshofree woman abeg. Naa karma serve her what she deserves. She caused oda women pain & she wants 2 av a happy home with anoda women husband,its never done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.