Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (58233 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
chymystique:
That Man is a PIG and real N¥mpho! gringrin.. That woman is kind sef... this kin thing na to sleep off as he is having the sex when him tire him go bug off... Yeye Man

Keep quiet my friend. This is an adult discussion..
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by AdaMeme(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
dnt divorce him just end his life
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by fortunejum: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello, Soliat Adekojo, Kindly introduce this actress to your husband. She needs a man like your husband

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by toyese01(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Where is dat yoruba actress, I guess that's her type of man.......becareful of what you wish for
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by vague: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
nzeobi:
Pathectic maybe the man should marry another women to reduce the work load on her
may your daughter be beat mercilessly by her husband for denying him marathon sex and after that may he bring 20more into his home and neglect her like a worthless piece of trash. Idiiiiot!
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by simdam500(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
The man has no work cos if he really does sex would be the last thing on his mind
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dahjhi:
logged in 2 check the author of d news n am ain't disappointed...

Dre11 wink

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Ephemmm: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
tchidi:
cool shocked
Na food?
Se ounje ni?
Abinci ne?
Obu nri? angry angry undecided

Haha.... It is more than food oooo.....
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Dahjhi: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Whats this Marathon Sex Palz?
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by knowledge4(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Sexual friction is common in many marriages and it is a leading cause of marital breakdown
A husband having sex every day is an abuser
It is an abuse of the woman to demand sex from her every day and have sex with her every day
A man should be satisfied with sex once to twice weekly.
Every day sex, wetin?
That is for jobless minds whose minds are not productive
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2015
OMG! This isn't funny again o, plus whenever he makes love with you,he cleanse your pp with his singlet bawo? And u still dey there dey complain.u never run since

All of this is enough for mental breakdown.psychologically this woman needs loads of care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.