Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin (795 Views)

Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President / Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by beejaychinedu(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
The proprietor of Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Dr Rahmon Adegoke Adedoyin, is a prince from Ile-Ife (Agbedegbede/ Oshinkola) Akui Ruling House. His developmental strides, particularly in the cradle of Yoruba land, prompted the late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, to honour him with the chieftaincy title of the Maye of Ife. Adedoyin
also owns a university
in the United States and two polytechnics
in Nigeria among other
investments. In this interview, he speaks about the problems and prospects of education in Nigeria and how history and tradition favour him to emerge as the next Ooni of Ife. How the journey began This bold vision started about 35years ago when I was an undergraduate at the then University of
Ife. I was approached by a particular lecturer to coach his child in Mathematics. The success I recorded with that child led to his introducing me
to a number of his other colleagues. By the time I graduated, I had established a fairly large home lesson such that I d

Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by chocolateme(f): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Your Royal Majesty
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by Chykeboss(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
g
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by Tolexander: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
beejaychinedu:
The proprietor of Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Dr Rahmon Adegoke Adedoyin, is a prince from Ile-Ife (Agbedegbede/ Oshinkola) Akui Ruling House. His developmental strides, particularly in the cradle of Yoruba land, prompted the late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, to honour him with the chieftaincy title of the Maye of Ife. Adedoyin
also owns a university
in the United States and two polytechnics
in Nigeria among other
investments. In this interview, he speaks about the problems and prospects of education in Nigeria and how history and tradition favour him to emerge as the next Ooni of Ife. How the journey began This bold vision started about 35years ago when I was an undergraduate at the then University of
Ife. I was approached by a particular lecturer to coach his child in Mathematics. The success I recorded with that child led to his introducing me
to a number of his other colleagues. By the time I graduated, I had established a fairly large home lesson such that I d
He is from the maternal lineage to the throne, not paternal. He seems not to be entitled to the throne.
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by stinggy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
...and the lies start lipsrsealed

And Adedoyin thinks getting the throne is by nomination by the late Ooni? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

‘don’t Pay More Than Approved Application Fee’ – New Immigration Boss / Women, Package Your Buttocks.package Your Boomboom, Please...a MUST WATCH / Fresh Crisis Hits PDP Over Planned Reform Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.