Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! (78487 Views)

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Lord knws my bride can't wear such gown...

GOD bless you sir.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

GOD bless you sir.
amen my dear... Thanks so much.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by UjSizzle(f): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Bad belle people everywhere! grin
The gown isn't that bad btw. She's leaning forward so it's expected that any cleavage revealing gown will show my cleavage.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by tunergy(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
its shameful to lustfully look at a woman. Sirach 41:19-22 nw fvck off frm my mentions

Is there anywhere in your Sirach where the use of FVCK is condemned or your Sirach is just about Looking at a woman.

Judgmental S.O.B

Now i can excuse your mentions

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Lasese: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Rapist take note! tongue
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by tunergy(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
UjSizzle:
Bad belle people everywhere! grin
The gown isn't that bad btw. She's leaning forward so it's expected that any cleavage revealing gown will show my cleavage.

Oya lean forward make we see cleaveage
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by kristen12(f): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Superman11:

Wear that one for me na. I go suck your ice cream en
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by dulphines: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
Some people are just fools e.g the OP and the person that did that picture.
congrats to the lady, ur gown is stunning, your boobs are firm something
thats rare in Nigeria... ur hubby hit a jackpot on u. HML

The boobs are firm? You'll be marvelled when they are unleashed.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by heo88(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Zehner:
It's not that bad!

OYO tongue
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by fabulousvera(f): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
Some people are just fools e.g the OP and the person that did that picture.
congrats to the lady, ur gown is stunning, your boobs are firm something
thats rare in Nigeria... ur hubby hit a jackpot on u. HML
u too u foolish how did u know the boobs are firm. say what u know. thanks. and as for the ops. the gown no bad abeg
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by dayosweetness(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols!!! grin pastor go say "nna which kyn temptation be this"

buh on a serious note, Why on earth should she dress lyk that its so inappropriate and makes ppl see her as a whoreee
madam use ur head na, its a wedding gown not a deeper life church outfit, nothin is wrong wit dat gown biko
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by dayosweetness(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

oh so uve been following all my profile pics....

at least I'm better than ur ugly mum who can't stay a day without fvcking any dickkk she sees, even if its an animal's (if atall she's still alive). lyk I keep saying, don't assume things cos u knw nobody. asshole.

first of all, wat I do, or how I snap pics is none of ur business. I'm a single lady, nt a woman whose abt to marry. I know u are jx a jobless jambite with nothing in life. I must nt be married to achieve anything, and if its paining u, I suggest u visit a ritualist, it will do the world great good to have a moronic I'd iot burning in hell. I totally forgot u are an ugly short love-vendor with no brains atall grin

oh and keep on checking my profile for 'revealing' pics, cos u got ntn else to do. jobless old fool.
why is she screamin nw with all d childish insult, d guy is right, u are just an hypocrite, get a life!

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2015
dayosweetness:

why is she screamin nw with all d childish insult, d guy is right, u are just an hypocrite, get a life!

another useless human being undecided how do they scream on Nairaland oh I forgot u are an illiterate lyk the nigga u are supporting.

fvck off pls, thanks smiley
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2015
dayosweetness:

Don't mind the little girl. grin

It's not like I can't throw back invectives at her. The one that will even make her deactivate her account sef.

But I refuse to react to her silliness this time around. grin

The truth usually hurts. That's how people react when they hear/read it. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by dayosweetness(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you know you are not holy but yet you can judge and label people whöres? undecided

You that post revealing pictures on your dp. You have forgotten so soon how you create silly attention seeking threads anytime you upload one of those your raunchy pictures just to get cheap "Likes" on your profile. undecided

Remember the one you uploaded,,showing your dry chest and flat breast? How about the one you snapped your inner thighs which almost revealed your panties that when you created a thread you were bashed into oblivion. undecided

And now you open your mouth to bash this young lady that you don't know anything about her tOo. undecided

You've gotten over 400 Likes on your profile. How has that helped you young girl?

this woman is married and have many more things to achieve. Keep marrying your ass to that chair in your parlour and typing bullshit from your keypad behind your phone screen. undecided

Hypocrite! undecided
hahahahahahahahahh!!!..lmfao, guy take it easy on her pls, we all knw her, stop bothering ur sef
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by frisky2good(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2015
If her husband is happy, if her parents are not bothered, if her in-laws are ok with it, wetin come be our own? But sha those jugs set wella. No be wetin person dey look comot eyes one time.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by MadCow1: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2015
sunerytech:
On your wedding day fa, No bra and you left everything open. For who? did you want to confuse the attendees or how on earth did she want the pastor to focus on the bible passage for the wedding ceremony?

http://9jainfonews..in/2015/08/pictures-how-can-she-put-on-this-on-her.html

Not a darn thing..
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by dayosweetness(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

another useless human being undecided how do they scream on Nairaland oh I forgot u are an illiterate lyk the nigga u are supporting.

fvck off pls, thanks smiley
I can neva exchange word with a low lifer like u, u are not worth it, slut!!!
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh! She just called my mum just because I told her the truth. cheesy

Ishilove,,lalasticlala,,seun,,obinoscopy you need to see this. gringringrin

wat a coward ^^ if u lyk call buhari, u will still be the foolish mentally-disturbed menance u are.

u started it when u insulted me, so keep on calling the whole mods, and when u are done, kindly take a bath in acid grin apkansi Congo.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by MadCow1: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you know you are not holy but yet you can judge and label people whöres? undecided

You that post revealing pictures on your dp. You have forgotten so soon how you create silly attention seeking threads anytime you upload one of those your raunchy pictures just to get cheap "Likes" on your profile. undecided

Remember the one you uploaded,,showing your dry chest and flat breast? How about the one you snapped your inner thighs which almost revealed your panties that when you created a thread you were bashed into oblivion. undecided

And now you open your mouth to bash this young lady that you don't know anything about her tOo. undecided

You've gotten over 400 Likes on your profile. How has that helped you young girl?

this woman is married and have many more things to achieve. Keep marrying your ass to that chair in your parlour and typing bullshit from your keypad behind your phone screen. undecided

Hypocrite! undecided

Preach..
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2015
sunerytech:
On your wedding day fa, No bra and you left everything open. For who? did you want to confuse the attendees or how on earth did she want the pastor to focus on the bible passage for the wedding ceremony?

http://9jainfonews..in/2015/08/pictures-how-can-she-put-on-this-on-her.html

The Wifes outfit is on point, no issues.

Now let's talk about the poor Husband. He looks like a deer caught in headlights. He has that look of impending doom like he is saying "look at my life now, as soon as I sign this paper I am completely finished" grin
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2015
dayosweetness:

I can neva exchange word with a low lifer like u, u are not worth it, slut!!!

its ur mum who's a slut.

and if u know u nt gonna exchange words with a 'lowlife' lyk me, then don't start one. u obviously attacked me cos u wanted to show u can insult too, and now ur running away undecided do i know u? hell do u even exist no.

so next tym u have no intentions of exchanging words with a 'lowlife' jx mind ur biznes and look d other way. smiley
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Nothing do the gown jooor! Her boobs are okay like hard Potatoes buh the hobby shaaaaa grin

The hobby eyes is on the Camera man face! He's stylishly telling the camera man to remove his eyes from the wifey chest! grin
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by dfrost: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2015
adorable29:

Nigerian boys (not the real men)...

Word girl! 1,000,000,000,000,000..., 000 likes for you. One of the most reasonable posts I've seen on NL.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by naijaboiy: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat a coward ^^ if u lyk call buhari, u will still be the foolish mentally-disturbed menance u are.

u started it when u insulted me, so keep on calling the whole mods, and when u are done, kindly take a bath in acid grin apkansi Congo.
if I insulted you I wouldn't be calling the Moderators.

I'm not just in your mood. It's not today i've been dealing with you on this forum you and I know. smiley

So drop that.

Few weeks ago I was banned for insulting people's parents in a diss. Since then i've soft pedalled. But I must make sure justice is served when someone does it just like they did to me.

So you deserve it too.

P:s i'm not scared of you and I can never be scared of you. wink
Cc:
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by naijaboiy: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2015
dayosweetness:

hahahahahahahahahh!!!..lmfao, guy take it easy on her pls, we all knw her, stop bothering ur sef
Don't mind the silly little hypocrite. smiley
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

its ur mum who's a slut.

and if u know u nt gonna exchange words with a 'lowlife' lyk me, then don't start one. u obviously attacked me cos u wanted to show u can insult too, and now ur running away undecided do i know u? hell do u even exist no.

so next tym u have no intentions of exchanging words with a 'lowlife' jx mind ur biznes and look d other way. smiley
ishilove,,lalasticlala hope you are seeing this? cry
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by dayosweetness(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

its ur mum who's a slut.

whats with you and mum sef, I knw u feeling hurt and pained already, no need of me adding salt to ur wound, biatch!!!
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

if I insulted you I wouldn't be calling the Moderators.

I'm not just in your mood. It's not today i've been dealing with you on this forum you and I know. smiley

So drop that.

Few weeks ago I was banned for insulting people's parents in a diss. Since then i've soft pedalled. But I must make sure justice is served when someone does it just like they did to me.

So you deserve it too.

P:s i'm not scared of you and I can never be scared of you. wink
Cc:
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

u av been dealing with me? grin pls dnt make me laugh.

grin now I know ur pain!! lol eyha they ban u?? sorry darl sad lemme help u call em sef

ishilove, lalasticlala..
pls if u remember others, help me call em too. lols

are u happy now, nigga? grin wat a baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ / "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.