Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. (53173 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) / When Your Parent Intend Not To Buy You A School Uniform For The Next 3yrs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Ybnm4life(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
See as the boy look like a NiNja... grin grin cheesy
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by youngaz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
wait op undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided are u sure no be u dey d pinshure grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Zehner(f): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy grin......Reminds me of my uniform in JSS1 embarassed
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lolzzzzzz,,naso ooo,most of us ar a victim of such acts too,see d lirru kidddo sef,soo funny
;DLolzzzzzz,,naso ooo,most of us ar a victim of such acts too,see d lirru kidddo sef,soo funny
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekjons:
remembering my childhood alone always gat me smilling!
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by eleko1: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
In everything,thank GOD.In those days,they use leaf sad
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by kehyndey(f): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Cirphrank(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hehe
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Swaggzkid: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
that's very true lol grin mine wasn't in school uniform.. But in foot wears grin grin *chisos that time ehn ! I dey wear one shoe dey reach 7years lol * Talk less of trousers that one na me dey taya to wear am . Lolz grin grin grin

Old things have passed away!!
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by MrFlavvor(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
I ... guilty
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. He will use this for years and pass to his younger brother....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Lady F again?? Hey gurl,startin 4rm tomorw u go dey pay 4 advert o grin
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by lovely17(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
the young boy has no idea why his picture was taken?
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by signorbilldave(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin RODFL
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by mekybabe1: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
ROTFL! My mum did this and also got me oversized shoes and stuffed it in with newspaper grin
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by siegfried99(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
**** falls from ugu tree **

Rotflmao grin grin
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by ojnnaco(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lolxxxx... Some parents can be economical with d little resources eeeeeh
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by sexyugobueze(f): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
;DLols..
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Thevenine(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Check out the link in my signature to get the lowest prices on Konga and the link in my profile to learn how you can earn money from konga
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Laff want burst ma belle...nairaland;alway makes make ma day
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by jornie(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
d boi be lookin lyk an astronaut
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by mackzydon9(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tomfrench:
this pix funny die grin grin....the cloth is definitely wearing that boy grin
seriously laughing my arrse+ out.

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
mekybabe1:
ROTFL! My mum did this and also got me oversized shoes and stuffed it in with newspaper grin
U not alone.did dat a lot
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
lol
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by deeboiii: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
I have once posted this same pics but didn't hit front page. Now someone else posted it and it hit FP. MOD dey do ojoro. I swear. Hit like if you support.
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by jornie(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
G
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by guiddoti: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
I think say nay little nijah turtle. I con like am wella nay lik little ninja. parents plan for d future. vision 2030 grin grin grin
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by guiddoti: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
jornie:

k
sorry try again next time grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by IceDude(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekjons:
rememberin my childhood days alone alwys gat me smilling!

*dose days of drama btw me and ma mum
laugh with me

(after stealing mum's 3naira coins)
Mum: lekan who took d #3 i put here?
Me: it's not me i swear, believ me, i only took it a while ago and i put it back
Mum: (smiles) it's not u abi?
Me: ehn.
Mum: oya jump up
Me: (jumps up) wain!(coins ringing in ma pocket)
Mum: Lekan, who took it(the coins)
Me: I told u it's not me
Mum: okay!, jump up again
Me: (jumps up) wain!!
Mum: is d money in ur pocket??
Me: no oo!!
Mum: good boi, jump up again
Me: (jumps up) wain!!! (a coin fell off ma pocket)
Mum: what's dat?!, a coin?, whr did it fell off?
Me: I dunno oo, it's not frm ma pocket i swear!
Mum: Ok i tink it fell from heaven, good boi, jump up again
Me: (jumps ups) waaiinn!! (everythn fell off) mum trust me it's not frm my pocket i swear
Mum: (grabs ma hears) BASTARRDD!! gringrin
*ma sch uniform colour when goin to schl (white), wen comin bck (drk brown) n it'll stil b white again whl goin bck in d mornin
Lolz.....Av been squeezing my face for the past 20mins cos my babe provoked me, but afta reading ur comment i couldnt hold back the laughter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hmmmm I Wonder How 2025 Will Look Like. (PHOTO) / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. / Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.