Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband (41628 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Islie: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
The Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, on Friday, dissolved a 21- year - old between one Idowu Iyanda and his wife Florence over the wife's infidelity and alcoholism.

The President of the court, Mr Ademola Odunade, ruled that the marriage was dissolved due to irreconcilable differences between the couple.

“When wives refuse to keep to dos and don’ts binding a union, the result is usually tragic and bring about break up such as what is currently taking place.

“In the interest of peaceful coexistence, the union between Idowu and Florence has ceased to be henceforth.

“Custody of the four children produced by the union is granted to Idowu.

“ Idowu shall pay N 3,000 to Florence to enable her move out her property from the house, ” the Arbitrator said.

Earlier, Idowu, a carpenter had told the court that his wife Florence, was an unrepentant prostitute and alcoholic.

“My lord , when I entered into the union with Florence in 1996, I never knew that I was making a very terrible mistake for choosing her as a life partner.

“ She is never to be trusted for a single moment in terms of fidelity as Florence has made herself a public tap where all sorts of men of easy virtue fetch water.

“ My lord , times without number, I have caught her with men and I have warned her against the adulterous act.

“For the sake of emphasis my lord, our fourth and last child is a sickle cell patient, my own Genotype is AA, Florence is AS, how did our last child become an SS.

“Worst still, Florence is an addicted alcohol consumer. In fact, she still consumed one last night, this is the bottle, my Lord.

“When she was complaining that she wanted to be riding a car, despite the fact that I don’t drive, I bought a car.

“We agreed that she will be driving the car, carrying me to and from my workshop.

“One day, Florence carried me to a particular point and abandoned me in the car and went her way.

“In addition, she no longer perform any of her conjugal rites and she quarrels with me all the time.

“Florence is a highly disobedient wife and she has even vowed to eliminate me from the surface of the earth.

“She poisoned the drinking water at home with the intention that I will drink it , but I got to know and refused to take the water, ” Idowu said.

Florence, a hair dresser, who could not deny most of the allegations, however, pleaded with the court to save her marriage.

She said that she was not ready to part ways with Idowu because they both achieved greatness together.

“My lord, it is true that I consume alcohol, but it is only during cold weather.

“I wonder why Idowu is rejecting the paternity of our last child. I don’ t know why he is an SS, ” Florence said.

The couple resides at Alegun-Oleyo area of Ibadan.
(NAN )

http://punchng.com/my-wife-gave-birth-to-ss-im-aa-and-she-is-as-man-tells-court/

lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2017

I believe in miracles

#Eco99#

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by IamGobe(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Go for DNA test

These hoes ain't loyal

43 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by whitebeard(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yeee...!! Which kind wahala be this

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by elektra(f): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by blackylola(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Story that touch

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Cladez(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one nah gobe

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Caustics: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked you consume alcohol only in the cold weather?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by divinehand2003(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Quote......“ [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]She is never to be trusted for a single moment in terms of fidelity as Florence has made herself a public tap where all sorts of men of easy virtue fetch water[b][/b].''

AHHHHHHH.

Some women can be terrible badoos ooooo. My goodness. Na how many people give this women belle inside her matrimonial home?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by mzjaney(f): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmmm..
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by eyinjuege: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can't laugh...

She doesn't know how the last child became AS....

Anyway, go and do DNA, it will tell if you were given a wrong baby in the hospital, or if your husband is truly the father

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ijustdey: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
the man eyes have seen.... when the hole no get meter

am sure the other children might not be his if he dear goes for DNA test

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by dessz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mr man, there are three possible things involved in dis ur situation but I believe its no.2 or no.3.

1.it might be an impossible change of genotype.
2.a man is drilling the water outta ur wife
3.ur village ppl got no chill grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Evablizin(f): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kai evils women do,imagine she takes kii kii or alcohol only during cold weather so your husband cannot do the work that alcohol does during cold weather..hee yeh madam this your reason is horrible.Thank God for Blood Genotype

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by newyorks(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ibadan
Idowu Florence
Ncan take notesmileysmileysmiley

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by dessz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
newyorks:
Ibadan

Idowu
Florence

Ncan take notesmileysmileysmiley
thanks bro we almost missed it...with the points u mentioned it can be seen beyond any doubt that she is a yorHOEba

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by newyorks(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:
thanks bro we almost missed it...with the points u mentioned it can be seen beyond any doubt that she is a yorHOEba
yea bro what are friends for?

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by dessz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
newyorks:
yea bro what are friends for?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Noblesoul123: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Public tap?

In other words, she's Free To Air or a Universal Donor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by bigerboy200: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow...This man tried ohh...u suppose don kick this one commot tey tey...
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by loadedvibes: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lol.. fear women.. and God loves you bro.. if only all all men were as Lucky
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
just blame the devil

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Jaytecq(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
please keep us posted....
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Singing: This is super story.... just go do a DNA test and find out.

A Nigerian man caught his wife cheating previously and stayed with her? Hmm I don't believe
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by alatbaba1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
chisos ! Wait lemme. ask ifa wat. happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Cutezt(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Loll, public tap wife ke?

This one is strong

it's very much possible, the procedure is called Willie Willie, close your eyes and open them, your wife don carry Belle.

Meanwhile, learn How to check who viewed your profile on Facebook, catch that babe that has been eyeing you tey tey
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Einl(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's the children that suffer in the end.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Pearly255(f): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamGobe:
Go for DNA test

These hoes ain't loyal

Plus your mama undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ivolt: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wise man, he knew when to quit, some egoistic fools would
have killed or maimed the wife and end up in jail
while the killed are left unattended to.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ahh
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Bills2307(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
the best paragraph so far :Florence has made herself a public tap where all sorts of men of easy virtue fetch water

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by AbakalikiPress: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fear women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.