Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Buying Quality Bed Sheets And Duvet In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buying Quality Bed Sheets And Duvet In Nigeria (3410 Views)

Beautiful Cotton Bed Sheets For Chikini Money / Quality Bed Sheets For Chipini Money / Fashionable And Quality Bedsheets And Duvet For Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Quality Bed Sheets And Duvet In Nigeria by mattojooduma: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Its impossible to buy and sell quality cotton and silk bed sheets or duvet for anything less than N8000. Firstly there is a lot of faking in the fabric and print quality of bedsheets. Most bed sheets and duvet importers in Nigeria are locally made from fabrics purchased in Aba which is the major source of bed sheets materials in Nigeria.

The importers in Aba bring in the product in chunk low price without knowing that their Chinese manufacturers are faking the production by reducing the thread count and doing half Reactive printing instead of full Reactive in order to make more profit or be able to sell more quantity to their African buyers.

Unlike these locally made bedsheets and duvet Dial A Sheet Nigeria offer soft organic cotton bed sheets and duvet sets which are individually sourced from reputable bed sheet manufactures in Hong Kong. The bed sheets are Full Reactive, 133 by 72 thread count which is 205TC. They are soft and durable that you can hardly find anywhere in Nigeria.
Check out their website for their latest products https://www.dialasheet.com

1 Like

Re: Buying Quality Bed Sheets And Duvet In Nigeria by Almaiga: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
State your prices

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind / Please Help! My Current Situation Is Depressing. / My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.