Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! (1862 Views)

Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by olujastro: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wonders indeed shall never end!!! Just got back from church only to hear my neighbour Ugochukwu, a young guy of about 23 has committed suicide by hanging.
So shocked to see him hanged to the fan with a blue rope on his neck.
The Festac police guys have come to untie the rope and take his body away.

The last I knew, he was frustrated about no university admission, no money, etc.
Thought this happens only in the movies.

So shocked!

Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by sam4(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by agarawu23(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
na wa

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by hopeforcharles(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wasted life, hmm wondering what could push one to this extent.
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by espn(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Frustration..he should have bin more patient.. if u hear other people's predicament..u will know urs is a joke.

I dare not take my own life..do I know what awaits me in the other side of the world.. #teamnaturaldeath#
#teamdiepeacefully#
#teamdieabove80#

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
speechless...
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by abat4real37(f): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by micronut(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
chai!!!!

Nigeria Frustration killing Nigeria Youths since 1914.

A Country crawling for 55yrs, Only God knows when e go start walking, Let alone of running.

Such a cruel country, where the oppressors move around unchecked.

Land filled with milk and Honey, turning Bitter Leaf.

RIP to the poor boy, OP! sorry een............May God comfort his parents.
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by Omotayor123(f): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
But why
Precious life wasted for nothing!
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
The human mind can only endure for so long,may God help us to overcome our individual challenges.R.I.P to the young man
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by khassy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
one less population on the earth

that's some good news
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by skyface00(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmm what could have make a young man take he's on life , so so gloomy and scaring

Believe in yourself enough to know that YOU can make a difference. A smile, a kind word, a helping hand; it starts with you. You can do it. We should support and give helping hand 2 one and another

Taken ur life shouldn't be an option no mata what..

Rip bro
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by thorpido(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Suicide doesn't end it all.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by jaytee01(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sad
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by valmunich(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
So him get money to buy the rope him take hang himself

Tell me more. . . undecided
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by heayey(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
May His Soul Rest In Perfect Peace....
This is a lesson for everyone, No matter how bad the circumstances. Always believe that your presence in this world has a purpose...

#PEACE
#HOPE
#ONELOVE
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by amzee(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
@ op,wat is d name of dis movie?
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by Izeeq: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by olujastro: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
thorpido:
Suicide doesn't end it all.

I wish he knew it. I've thought to myself about this whole idea of suicide over the years, including all the possible things that can make one contemplate it and I've realised that Nothing ever can make me reason it.
It's nothing but a one way ticket to hell!
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
He should have gone to church and hear the word of God,now devil doing what he knows how to do best.
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by khassy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Izeeq:

People like you are the ones who makes chickens believe they are more sensible than human beings.. .. .. I just can't wait to hear the announcement of you suicidal death also and i promise to rock agbada and versace on the day of my condolence visit to your family.. .. .. Idiot!

and your delusional brain told you suicide is a way to go abi

even if I die it can NEVER be via suicide

death is bad buh suicide is stupid angry

e-diots everywhere

don't quote me again
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
kilo de na

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by Izeeq: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by MartineeVIP(f): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
What is our country turning to? suicide has now become the order of the day. Poor young lad
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by Pshowrock: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
That is demon manipulation, that boy may be the richest man in future.
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by khassy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Izeeq:

Shut the fvck up! You _imbecile.. .. .. And your inane brain also told you that it's everyone that can withstand lengthy depression ba?

Only God knows if your brain uses battery, foolish goat.. .. ..

if you can't withstand depression it means you are not qualified to live on earth delusional scumbag angryangryundecidedundecided

that's ma last quote to you dumbass don't even bother quoting cus I won't recognise your existence undecidedundecided

now run along kid
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by anathemiamia(f): 6:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Depression is a real illness people. talk to someone. if you can't make people feel better, at least don't leave them worse than you met them. if you need help, speak up. forget the people who do not understand. NOT EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND! Get friends, don't stay alone for extensive periods and most importantly, LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS.

A lot of people will be attracted to this page because they're having the very same thoughts. You're special. You're loved. Your life has a purpose

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by infinitypro(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Admission wahala?

Is anything worth taking 1ce lyf?

Lyf's too short 4 any1 2 do d taking demselvz...

He shud hv relaxed, worked hard, prayed more n b grateful 4 wat his gat....he wud die b4 he knows it

...dis time naturally
Re: My Neighbour, A Young Guy Of About 23 Has Just Committed Suicide By Hanging! by Godsonkemz(m): 6:34am On Aug 17, 2015
olujastro:
Wonders indeed shall never end!!! Just got back from church only to hear my neighbour Ugochukwu, a young guy of about 23 has committed suicide by hanging.
So shocked to see him hanged to the fan with a blue rope on his neck.
The Festac police guys have come to untie the rope and take his body away.

The last I knew, he was frustrated about no university admission, no money, etc.
Thought this happens only in the movies.

So shocked!

That doesn't justify his actions. Taking away his life jus because of c'mon admission. That's pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

The Many Crimes Of Vital Laptenok, The CEO Of Naij.com / Shocking!! RCCG Youth Pastor Sentenced To Death !!!!! / SHOCKING PICTURES!!! Medical Doctor Kills Mother After Youth Service In Ogun St.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.