Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC (2245 Views)

Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Document Showing That Dasuki Transferred N1bn To Dokpesi & Dalhatu Invt. Ltd(pic / Just In: Document Showing The Transfer Of $47m From CBN Loaded In 11 Suitcases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is just the tip!

lalasticlala, Ishilove! Let's kill Corruption before corruption kills Us!

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by chocolateme(f): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
That is what we call expenditure ..
It is well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yet Someone is preaching about Amnesty For looters! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by EgusiSoup: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by sugarvallly(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
nonsense
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by INTROVERT(f): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
well then... this contract has more juice that chivita...
i like love it.
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by oweniwe(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
N800m on just cars??
Nigeria is bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by donholy28(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Criminals
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by majamajic(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
I claim this type of contract shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Iykopee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
This OP is one hell of a daft. That rough sketch is what u want any sane person to believe? I can do that letterhead and and present same in a more believable composure. U are simply scheming urself and appearing foolish always....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by dunkem21(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
The guy above me said it all ..

It's like the Abobaku story ..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill us. This statement describes what would have been of Nigeria if Jonathan was given another four years. Nigeria was already at Golgotha, what remained was to be nailed.

The NDDC should be audited. The is a lot of corruption going on there. The kind of faces you see in their headquarters at GRA Junction, Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway, Port Harcourt, makes you doubt if the Niger Delta really want development for themselves.
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by divinehand2003(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
HOW ON EARTH IS THIS COUNTRY GOING TO BE GREAT WITH OGAs AT THE TOP MASTURBATING IN THE CORRIDORS OF POWER WITH TAX PAYERS MONEYS.
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by EdCure: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDDC, just like several other FG agencies and commissions, is a loot committee. Nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Happiness87(f): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
so If an establishment needs utility vehicles, they can't purchase them abi

How many cars are in Tinubu or Ameachi's fleet

how many bullet proof cars did Wike retrieve from Ameachi's aides

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Iykopee:
This OP is one hell of a daft. That rough sketch is what u want any sane person to believe? I can do that letterhead and and present same in a more believable composure. U are simply scheming urself and appearing foolish always....

Some of you can be so stupiid aswerigad !

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=Iykopee post=37017038][s]This OP is one hell of a daft. That rough sketch is what u want any sane person to believe? I can do that letterhead and and present same in a more believable composure. U are simply scheming urself and appearing foolish always....[[/s]/quote]

You guys keep defending criminals, thereby presenting Igbo people as corrupt! I have Gone through your posts, for once you have not spoken against Corruption. You defend criminals from East, West To North. Are you also a criminal?

Kitikpa gbagbusia unu ebe ahu!! Ndi ngbu!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by dunkem21(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

How ..
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by phayvoursky(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
K
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
[size=14]Awusa people stealing our moni since 1914.[/size]

Quote me and thunder will seal ur nyash and ur p. ussy is you re a woman undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by dunkem21(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=37017246][/quote]
Counter his post with proofs not insults ..
Was the document cloned

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by phayvoursky(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
LORD, BLESS ME BEYOND THIS
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happiness87:
[s]so If an establishment needs utility vehicles, they can't purchase them abi

How many cars are in Tinubu or Ameachi's fleet[/s]

Senseless as usual!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill us. This statement describes what would have been of Nigeria if Jonathan was given another four years. Nigeria was already at Golgotha, what remained was to be nailed.

The NDDC should be audited. The is a lot of corruption going on there. The kind of faces you see in their headquarters at GRA Junction, Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway, Port Harcourt, makes you doubt if the Niger Delta really want development for themselves.

Corruption isn't Nigeria's biggest problem; the system is. Regionalism/ resource control is the way forward.

The amount of money in the hands of a few persons is mind boggling!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Happiness87(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Senseless as usual!

you are doomed, come out in real life,

The crisis between two ex-governors of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Mr Babatunde Fashola deepened on Friday with reports that loyalists of both gladiators have drawn up battle plans, even as stakeholders in both the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Lagos State are said to have waded in, calling for a truce. A former member of the Lagos State Executive Council who did not want to be named, told Saturday Tribune on Friday that “some elders are planning a peace meeting between the duo.”Investigations revealed that forces loyal to Tinubu felt incensed by the statement issued by Fashola on Thursday in which he insinuated that corruption allegations were being pinned on him by those opposed to his getting a federal appointment, a veiled reference to Tinubu and the incumbent governor, Akinwumi Ambode.“The coming days will be interesting,” an aide to a chieftain of the APC close toboth leaders told Saturday Tribune on Friday.

source:Nigerian Tribune

1 Like

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Yet Someone is preaching about Amnesty For looters! Smh!

You mean the builders of 78 million naira website and 200 million naira for prayer warriors?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Iykopee(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

^^^^ can u tackle my post intelligently and stop being a classic dweeb?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by socialmediaman: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happiness87:
so If an establishment needs utility vehicles, they can't purchase them abi

How many cars are in Tinubu or Ameachi's fleet

This gist is becoming stale. The law will catch up with everyone who has stolen, PDP or APC. Your transparency and human rights people are there to ensure that, so stop insinuating as if Buhari intends launching a one sided war. GEJ is merely a no 1 candidate whom we have clear lead on. I won't be surprised if they have nothing on Tinubu though, they missed him when they had the chance

1 Like

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by zicoraads: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Well, I usually take everything by the OP with a pinch of salt as this can easily be a fabrication. But if it's legit, then it's sad. Why would the NDDC be buying bullet proof cars? The amount for those other cars looks inflated as well. The head of the NDDC and anyone who has been found wanting should be made to face the law. The FG cannot continue pouring money in the Delta without anything tangible to show for it.
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by dunkem21(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^ can u tackle my post intelligently and stop being a classic dweeb?

Do they have anything to say rather than insults

Your comment made my day and threw the thread inside dustbin.

Kudos!
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Happiness87(f): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
socialmediaman:

This gist is becoming stale. The law will catch up with everyone who has stolen, PDP or APC. Your transparency and human rights people are there to ensure that, so stop insinuating as if Buhari intends launching a one sided war. GEJ is merely a no 1 candidate whom we have clear lead on. I won't be surprised if they have nothing on Tinubu though, they missed him when they had the chance
this is zoo, any member of APC licking Tinubu's ass will never be probed, stop living in delusion as if you don't know what goes on in Nigeria
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Iykopee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=37017246][/quote]

^^^^ Man if u aint a criminal of Nairaland repute, why bring up a foolish sketch just anybody cud manoeuvre effortlessly with little computer knowledge? cheap lying crook. Besides, that u speak igbo language doesnt make u igbo. I also speak and write hausa fluently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Picture Of EFCC Boss Magu Smiling / This Is Why Nigeria Is Currently Facing Economic Hardship - Ngozi Okonjo- Nweala / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.