Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Would Life Be Different If You Were Born The Opposite Gender? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would Life Be Different If You Were Born The Opposite Gender? (954 Views)

Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? / October Born: The 17 Peculiar Traits That Makes Us Standout / Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would Life Be Different If You Were Born The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sometimes I hear people say they wish they were born the opposite gender. Funny enough, some people have even gone the extra length in undergoing sex reassignment surgery (male-to-female or female-to-male). Now my question is: How would life be different if you were born the opposite gender?
Re: How Would Life Be Different If You Were Born The Opposite Gender? by nairalife2013(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sometimes I wish to become d wife and my wife d husband so I can love her quite as much as she has loved me and let her bang nonsence commot for my reckles head!! cry
Re: How Would Life Be Different If You Were Born The Opposite Gender? by boboLIL(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
I refuse to be a gal in my next world ohh.....

I can't take dos menstrual pains

I want some puci to my pole....avin more poles to ur hole na ashawo movement

To be a man is not a day job buh hin sweet pass
Re: How Would Life Be Different If You Were Born The Opposite Gender? by Ewuro4: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
No.

I was raised with the equal standards (with few exceptions of course ) and expectations as my Brothers.
Re: How Would Life Be Different If You Were Born The Opposite Gender? by Stephansmily(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Life will be very tough

I'll have to work nd work and work
Re: How Would Life Be Different If You Were Born The Opposite Gender? by zainabicy: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
I would be allowed to go out more,
I can actually contribute to discussions and not wait 4 d visitors 2 go b4 having intelligent conversations with my father.
I can wear shorts-play sports!

Op, u have no idea.

(1) (Reply)

Men Only / Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts / I Can't Perform Well In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.