Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts (956 Views)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Mother Sees Nude Lady On Cartoon Network (Photo) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dear Cynthia,
I had two sons the both of them are dead, one died of tetanus infection and the other simply died in school peacefully while he slept. Before they died, I had nightmares of caskets, but the most memorable dream I had about the incident was of a little plant being uprooted by a large hand.

These incidents scarred my life, I have been overprotective of my children both spiritually and physically.

My son is five years, on a Saturday morning, I woke him to see that he urinated on the bed while sleeping, when I scolded him, he accused Victor and Valentine of being the ones that soiled the bed with urine, Victor and Valentine are the names of my dead twins..

I was so shocked that day and I asked him where he got the names from, and from what I can deduct from what he said, they come to him at night, they sleep on the same bed with him.
He recently started threatening people with his brothers, telling people (our househelp) that he is going to report her to his big brothers. My son has been having problems sleeping at night, he is scared of the dark, but since he claimed to started seeing his dead brothers, he sleeps alone now and peacefully.

I told my friends about it, and she said that the dead brothers might be protecting their younger one ( my Husband people are terrible, they want my husband to die without a male issue so that inherit our properties for themselves and my husband's father was a known deadly masquerade, so a prophet said the deity is angry because my husband has refused to serve it ). While another friend of mine insisted that they might be familiar demons and spirit taking the form of my dead children..

I invited a pastor for family deliverance, immediately he entered he asked why I was maltreating my twin boys while favoring and pampering the junior one, I told the pastor I only had one son. He said he saw three boys in the spirit, two very lean ( the twins were lean, they didn't like eating ), while the junior one was fat, the pastor said that the twins sneak around the house hurt, because i was ignoring them, that everyone in the house ignores the twins. He said that as he even spoke that the twins are right here.

I explained to the pastor that the twins were dead, a long time ago, one died and the other became too sickly and died too.

The pastor barked and told them that they were dead, that there is no connection between the living and the dead. He rudely shouted that there protection was not needed, he asked them to leave and never return...

I felt like crying out my heart after the deliverance, thinking that my babies never knew that they were dead, just thinking that they thought I just ignored them because I was mad at them breaks my heart..

Dear Cynthia is a forum for relationship and family problems and advice, send your story and advice to dearcynthia68@gmail.com...
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts by chocolateme(f): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts by ITbomb(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
I don't know what to say but it is a nice script
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts by jmaxjohn(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Demons o.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts by Kayoski(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
with this ,super story will sell again..
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts by achinaboy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
endtime weed
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts by Godmother(f): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chai, I'm alone in the house and this story is just making me look at every corner. Can't wait for my hubby to come back abeg.

1 Like

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts by oweniwe(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Life is.....

Beans....!!.. angry embarassed
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts by Galaxydon1(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2015
ITbomb:
I don't know what to say but it is a nice script
grow up.

(1) (Reply)

5 Educational Toys Kids And Adults Will Love / Helpful Cooking Tips For Every (wo)man. / My Mum Thinks My Fiancee Is Not Right For Me Cos She's Not Igbo. Your Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.