Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. (669 Views)

"Ortomatic 2019", Is Governor Ortom Planning To Go For A Second Term?(pics) / Meet The First Doctorate Degree Holder Of Mathematics In Sub-saharan Africa / Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by BeazyBee(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
12 Birds are on a tree and a gun was shot at one Bird by an hunter so the bird fell from the tree and died, how many Bird is remaining on the tree?
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
None
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by natas22: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
prettydiva89:
None

She got it op but wait wetin consign hero with the kindergarten maths grin
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by ladyF(f): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
11 birds on the tree. Do you know if the birds are blind and deaf?
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
11 Birds cheesy
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by BeazyBee(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
So why is it none, when there are 12 bbirds there and only one fell?
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
natas22:

She got it op but wait wetin consign hero with the kindergarten maths grin
I wonder too ooo,infact pikin wey dem born yesterday can solve this
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Lol kinda like your logic
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by abat4real37(f): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
BeazyBee:
the sound of the gun make the rest to fly away
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
BeazyBee:
Think of it this way,if you are going with 11 of your friends,and one of you was shot, the rest of you what will you do,won't you run?
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by ddippset(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
I gat your back on this one. My dad taught me that logic when I was 6 years old. But today I don't agree. My answer is 11. Op called it mathematics so I go with 11. If he had called it logic and reasoning question then I'd say 0. Maybe I de do itk, lol.
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by ladyF(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
prettydiva89:

Think of it this way,if you are going with 11 of your friends,and one of you was shot, the rest of you what will you do,won't you run?
Run from someone who shot my friend? The person is definitely going down. Anything for a friend grin
Re: You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:

Run from someone who shot my friend? The person is definitely going down. Anything for a friend grin
I like that.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Letter To Retired Customs Boss / See How Nigeria’s Economy Has Fared Since Buhari’s Inauguration / Lagos Under Siege, Says Deeper Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.