Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (58611 Views)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos / Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
grin shocked
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by morikee: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2015
By the way I'd really like to recommend Payoneer to you. It's a great way for professionals and small businesses to get paid by companies abroad. Sign up now and we both get $25 FREE once you receive $100 in payments! and you will get a usa bank account and prepaid mastercard which you can withdraws your earnings on ATM worldwide Why not follow the link
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6183899705744172921 grin grin smiley
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by LaudGuy: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
Oga what is indecent about this now. I fear una sha. She is covered! She's got great legs btw.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f2d8bd1e

ramdris:
Gradually gradually ASA is trying to change from decency to indecency. Last tym na her leg during shower and now this.

Someone should let her know she is one of d few respected female Artist we all cherish. She should remain so.

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by JudgementHammer: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
Asa go find husband marry o. Learn from Genevieve o
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Clefcentfelix(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
What's the temperature of the leg? How did you measure it? With what did you measure it? When and where did you measure it?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Atlantian: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2015
She is silly to hide all the beauty she got. Na when person old dem dey show skin ? Abeg expose those god-given sexy body, make boys see jare. Talent without nude is useless. Ask Beyonce and Rihanna.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Asa go find husband marry o. Learn from Genevieve o

She already has a man in her life. one fine oyibo pepper.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by ayomutu(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Look @her knee, she is bleaching just becoz she want to look like my sexy tiwa savage...
She no reach...let the bashing begin

Abroko
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by femmy2010(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Lovely Legs , talented Asa.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:
Gradually gradually ASA is trying to change from decency to indecency. Last tym na her leg during shower and now this.

Someone should let her know she is one of d few respected female Artist we all cherish. She should remain so.
you no wan make e marry ? everything na time bro ... she needs all these for attraction biko .. she don dey old .. you don't want her to end up like weird mc
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by abatically(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:

Am sure na so Maheeda start wey nobody tell her before she became chronic...

Naija I hail. So she's supposed to dress like an astronaut even in the freaking summer?

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Orikinla(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2015
[size=48pt]Asa needs a hubby![/size]
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by abatically(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2015
ifyalways:

Give her a break, preacherman!

She's obviously on a time out in a park, it's summer, what do u expect her to wear, iro and buba?

Fix your signature first then come back to talk " decency" or lack of it.

Iro and buba is still not enough, she's supposed to dress like an astronaut even in the summer lol.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by King44(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Turn on, Asa's lifestyle and music turn off her dreads ;DTurn on, Asa's lifestyle and music turn off her dreads
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2015

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2015
I guess you can't have it all. If only she look like her songs... What a beauty she must behold....

Alas
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Chubhie: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2015
I love her songs the way I love playing Bob marley and Lucky Dube very early mornings.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2015
ifyalways:

Give her a break, preacherman!

She's obviously on a time out in a park, it's summer, what do u expect her to wear, iro and buba?

Fix your signature first then come back to talk " decency" or lack of it.
Cry me a river..
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2015
burticious:
you no wan make e marry ? everything na time bro ... she needs all these for attraction biko .. she don dey old .. you don't want her to end up like weird mc
Heheheheh... Mad man... Why evils
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by JudgementHammer: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2015
MarieSucre:

She already has a man in her life. one fine oyibo pepper.
Lolz. She has a man in her life or she is married to a man.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by unite4real: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
i have always know babes with not too good facial look to have hot legs. wow.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by wagazala: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:

Am sure na so Maheeda start wey nobody tell her before she became chronic...

I noticed this too, even in one of her recent videos. Her advisers must have told her sex sells...I hope she doesn't go that route.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by buchilino(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
apart from her voice, every other is
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Lolz. She has a man in her life or she is married to a man.

Marriage is a commitment, a responsibility, a decision. Apparently she and her beau are not ready to take that decision. Would you like to force them into it to fulfill YOUR societal expectations?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by uracocksucker: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Look @her knee, she is bleaching just becoz she want to look like my sexy tiwa savage...
She no reach...let the bashing begin

she really doesnt have to look like Tiwa ..she's more talented tongue
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by beright: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Asa pls remain your sane person we love and admire you that way
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2015
wagazala:

I noticed this too, even in one of her recent videos. Her advisers must have told her sex sells...I hope she doesn't go that route.

Its not her selling "sex". Its her evolving. Do you still dress the same way you did 7 years ago? Yes! that's how long ago she released Fire on the Mountain. Her vocals are still soothing, her lyrics are still in point. Leave her be.

3 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:

What's wrong with what she's putting on? Can't u see the environment there? Na until she tie wrapper or wear long gown she go decent? <sad
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by JudgementHammer: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
MarieSucre:

Marriage is a commitment, a responsibility, a decision. Apparently she and her beau are not ready to take that decision. Would you like to force them into it to fulfill YOUR societal expectations?
Ok. U certainly can live unmarried. So wearing bumpshot and flaunting her laps as an unmarried woman fulfils your OWN societal expectations. U'll certainly agree to lesbianism if u were a celebrity. Lolz. U don't even understand the term 'WOMANHOOD' and u are a woman. That's why ppl like d popular omotola jalade will always have her respect anyday.
The only reason she's finding it difficult to take d decision is cus she didn't get married b4 she rose..simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Sochimaobim(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2015
The only thing hot in this pix is the word 'ASA'. There s absolutely nothing special about the legs or whatever. Lots and loads of normal naija babes are prettier.
But i really really love Asa, but for her musical talent alone. Not becos of a hot whatever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.