Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (58606 Views)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos / Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by spiralwedge(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
My type of leg though..
u wan steal am?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:
Gradually gradually ASA is trying to change from decency to indecency. Last tym na her leg during shower and now this.

Someone should let her know she is one of d few respected female Artist we all cherish. She should remain so.

Am sure na so Maheeda start wey nobody tell her before she became chronic...
Why are Nigerians so fascinated with the female body like you? Haven't you seen a naked woman before? Did it remove any hair from your head?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by ramdris(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Ontarget:

Why are Nigerians so fascinated with the female body like you? Haven't you seen a naked woman before? Did it remove any hair from your head?
No vex......Lolz
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by vaca1: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Look @her knee, she is bleaching just becoz she want to look like my sexy tiwa savage...
She no reach...let the bashing begin
jeez!!! is Tiwa that Sexy? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
My crush. embarassed
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by wagazala: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2015
MarieSucre:

Its not her selling "sex". Its her evolving. Do you still dress the same way you did 7 years ago? Yes! that's how long ago she released Fire on the Mountain. Her vocals are still soothing, her lyrics are still in point. Leave her be.

No i wont grin . The sudden rush of too much skin is not what Asa is known for. As a matter of fact, some of us see her as one of the few decently dressed female Artistes left in Naija. Not that we are slanging the rest of them but Asa is on another level and really doesnt need 'sexy' to push her Album off the shelves. Her vocals and lyrics are enough.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:

No vex......Lolz
Most of these ladies after dressing half nude still look unattractive, so things like this doesn't bother me. The good side of it is that it helps guys make a proper choice. You will be able to know if her legs, tummy and all that is exactly what you want. If they always dress like Reverend sisters you may get disappointed when you eventually figure out all that stretch marks or body parts that isn't your taste.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Average girl.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by esecoal(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2015
I wonder oo

Shebarh:
op everybody is bleaching to yhu undecided
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by ramdris(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2015
Ontarget:

Most of these ladies after dressing half nude still look unattractive, so things like this doesn't bother me. The good side of it is that it helps guys make a proper choice. You will be able to know if her legs, tummy and all that is exactly what you want. If they always dress like Reverend sisters you may get disappointed when you eventually figure out all that stretch marks or body parts that isn't your taste.
Noted!
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:
Gradually gradually ASA is trying to change from decency to indecency. Last tym na her leg during shower and now this.

Someone should let her know she is one of d few respected female Artist we all cherish. She should remain so.

Infact i love her to pieces. My very number one female musician in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by esecoal(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2015
fine gey come and be my dear more like
LADYARIK:
Fyn geh
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Ok. U certainly can live unmarried. So wearing bumpshot and flaunting her laps as an unmarried woman fulfils your OWN societal expectations. U'll certainly agree to lesbianism if u were a celebrity. Lolz. U don't even understand the term 'WOMANHOOD' and u are a woman. That's why ppl like d popular omotola jalade will always have her respect anyday.

Sweetheart you've rattled the Tigress cage.

Tell me exactly what gives you the right to be a judge of womanhood? What are your credentials on womanity? What exactly do you know it entails?

Are you a woman? NO!
Have you ever lived as a woman? NO!
Do you see your period? NO!
Do you live with societal and biological hassles that go into living with the above? NO!
Do live with the societal expectations that comes with being female? NO!
Does the society in partnership with religion police how high or how low any article of clothing you wear as it does to women? NO!

I have lived over 20 years of my like in a female body. So you have no RIGHT or CREDENTIALS to tell me I know nothing about womanhood. I live womanhood from the moment I wake to the moment I lay my head down back on my pillow and shut my eyes at dusk.

Again you must learn the concept of BODY AUTONOMY. Her body is not yours to police. Unlike you I place no expectations. I just keep listening to her sweet music.

I do not try to police her romantic relationships... as you have done.
I do not try to police her dressing... as you have done.

Stop trying to fit every woman into your preconceived box. Not every woman is Omotola. Not every woman wants to be Omotola.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Ok. U certainly can live unmarried. So wearing bumpshot and flaunting her laps as an unmarried woman fulfils your OWN societal expectations. U'll certainly agree to lesbianism if u were a celebrity. Lolz. U don't even understand the term 'WOMANHOOD' and u are a woman. That's why ppl like d popular omotola jalade will always have her respect anyday.

Tell me exactly what gives you the right to be the judge of womanhood? What are your credentials on womanity? What exactly do you know it entails?

Are you a woman? NO!
Do you live with societal and biological hassles that go into living with the above? NO!
Does the society in partnership with religion police how high or how low any article of clothing you wear should be as it does to women? NO!

I have lived over 20 years of my life in a female body. So you have no RIGHT or CREDENTIALS to tell me I know nothing about womanhood. I live womanhood from the moment I wake till the moment I lay my head down on my pillow and shut my eyes at dusk.

Again you must learn the concept of BODY AUTONOMY. Her body is not yours to police. Unlike you I place no expectations. I just keep listening to her sweet music.

Stop trying to fit every woman into your preconceived box. Not every woman is Omotola. Not every woman wants to be Omotola.

3 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by ramdris(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

Infact i love her to pieces. My very number one female musician in Africa.
Me too!
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2015
wagazala:

No i wont grin . The sudden rush of too much skin is not what Asa is known for. As a matter of fact, some of us see her as one of the few decently dressed female Artistes left in Naija. Not that we are slanging the rest of them but Asa is on another level and really doesnt need 'sexy' to push her Album off the shelves. Her vocals and lyrics are enough.

I understand what you're saying. But this is how a
ASA has decided to dress. She is trying out new things. She is trying out things she is comfortable with. Enjoy her songs and let her be.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2015
LOVE her music! smiley and of course her too #nohomo :p

Plus those of you criticising her dress sense, yall need to chill- she's a grown woman-she can wear whatever she likes!
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Haykings100: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2015
What is hot about her leg?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by oawele: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Or is she looking for a husband.... undecided
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2015
spiralwedge:

u wan steal am?
no man! I love cute leg's & Asa gat it..
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by JudgementHammer: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2015
MarieSucre:

Tell me exactly what gives you the right to be the judge of womanhood? What are your credentials on womanity? What exactly do you know it entails?

Are you a woman? NO!
Does the society in partnership with religion police how high or how low any article of clothing you wear is as it does to women? NO!

I have lived over 20 years of my life in a female body. So you have no RIGHT or CREDENTIALS to tell me I know nothing about womanhood. I live womanhood from the moment I wake to the moment I lay my head down back on my pillow and shut my eyes at dusk.

My dear u have time. U still don't know who u should be. Period is not what we are talking about. Go back to d origin of womanhood and learn from Gen.2:18 and don't be limited by what civilization teaches you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by amalder: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2015
Good gal is slowly going bad
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by vikyno(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2015
Her life, her choices ... Kokan aye.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2015
MarieSucre:

Tell me exactly what gives you the right to be a judge of womanhood? What are your credentials on womanity? What exactly do you know it entails?

Are you a woman? NO!
Does the society in partnership with religion police how high or how low any article of clothing you wear as it does to women? NO!

I have lived over 20 years of my like in a female body. So you have no RIGHT or CREDENTIALS to tell me I know nothing about womanhood. I live womanhood from the moment I wake to the moment I lay my head down back on my pillow and shut my eyes at dusk.

Well said!!!
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by kepal99(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:

U go talk
if na U be her hubby.
If U dey Gv her Wardrobe Allowance.
How much you dey send her every month
How many of her album you don buy
If the dressing affect U
If the dressing affect the quality of her music
If na ur body she wear the cloth put
If you must comment
If you holy pass her...
Start to dey talk o
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by wagazala: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2015
MarieSucre:

I understand what you're saying. But this is how a
ASA has decided to dress. She is trying out new things. She is trying out things she is comfortable with. Enjoy her songs and let her be.

Okay, i rest my case.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Look @her knee, she is bleaching just becoz she want to look like my sexy tiwa savage...
She no reach...let the bashing begin
tiwa kini....bhahahaha
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Jesuspistol(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:

My dear u have time. U still don't know who u should be. Period is not what we are talking about. Go back to d origin of womanhood and learn from Gen.2:18 and don't be limited by what civilization teaches you.
This truth has faded out in this modern world. Many ladies don't even know it.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by crisycent: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2015
Fresh fish. I know say her level go sweet because people no dey visit there often.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2015
I love this lady for her decency and talent. Let her remain that way.
ramdris:

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Love u from here to the moon an back...#Totta.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Out of everything written it is only "period" you understood? ok. And that is not the origin of womanhood except you're implying that Seth and Caine populated the earth.

So she is a helpmate?? Trying to draw a parallel to what I have written. Asa-->hot legs-->helpmate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.