Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (58603 Views)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos / Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by JudgementHammer: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2015
MarieSucre:

Out of everything written it is only "period" you understood? ok. And that is not the origin of womanhood except you're implying that Seth and Caine populated the earth.

So she is a helpmate?? Trying to draw a parallel to what I have written. Asa-->hot legs-->helpmate.

Lol. U started by quoting my post on whether she has found a man. In that post of mine I didn't mention anything about hotlegs. So I'm still maintaining my line of talk as briefly as I know
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by nwaezeubom: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Damn, look at those legs. Fine sandals too plus flawless Asa skin.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Asa_official/status/631076611308290048

Damn, you guys need to stop writing stuff like flawless skin. What is that all about?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by bolajioginni: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
tiwa kini....bhahahaha
who sexy pass tiwa for dat music industry
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Lol. U started by quoting my post on whether she has found a man. In that post of mine I didn't mention anything about hotlegs. So I'm still maintaining my line of talk as briefly as I know

ok I now understand you. I have been getting it all wrong. What you're saying is that even though they're not ready to get married. They need to force themselves to get married so as to fulfill biblical injunctions. hmmmmnnn, why didn't I think about it that way. Thanks bruh!
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by IceDude(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2015
LADYARIK:
Fyn geh
Is she a gal or a woman?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by IceDude(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Israel5:
My dream woman. Jst gve me 20yrs only
And u expect her to wait for u shebi?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by codescapo(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Lawalemi:
Fresh. Why she come dey dress like SU every time?

she b SU naw or can't yhu she's iding her face niii
may b she dey her fear her pastor any way

in Adeboye voice I am richer than bill gate so ASA b wise
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by mranova(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Where the legs dey abeg?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:
Gradually gradually ASA is trying to change from decency to indecency. Last tym na her leg during shower and now this.

Someone should let her know she is one of d few respected female Artist we all cherish. She should remain so.

No matter how much they pretend, every girl has a part of them that longs for sultriness.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by jamaicabakare(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:
Gradually gradually ASA is trying to change from decency to indecency. Last tym na her leg during shower and now this.

Someone should let her know she is one of d few respected female Artist we all cherish. She should remain so.

person they find husband...u no go help her...
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Dara55(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
My type of leg though..
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
My type of leg though..
though what?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2015
Dara55:

grin
though what?
though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Bollinger(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Damn, look at those legs. Fine sandals too plus flawless Asa skin.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Asa_official/status/631076611308290048

I'm new to some terms. Someone please define "hot" for me.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Plus234(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
what is the name of her best track, the one she sing like lucky dube or bob marry
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Handsome4real(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Look @her knee, she is bleaching just becoz she want to look like my sexy tiwa savage...
She no reach...let the bashing begin
You are suffering form Astigmatism. No matter how smooth your skin is as long as you are dark, your knees would be darker the other parts of your legs.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by JudgementHammer: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
MarieSucre:

ok I now understand you. I have been getting it all wrong. What you're saying is that even though they're not ready to get married. They need to force themselves to get married so as to fulfill biblical injunctions. hmmmmnnn, why didn't I think about it that way. Thanks bruh!
I pity you. U better leave delusion and face reality. U no see better woman 4 society compare with. Na d 1 weh no wan marry u dey take do role model. Lolz. I pity ya family join sef. U can decide to marry at age 45 sha. Ur own societal mentality allows it. Goodluck.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Handsome4real(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Look @her knee, she is bleaching just becoz she want to look like my sexy tiwa savage...
You are suffering from Astigmatism. No matter how smooth your skin is as long as you are dark, your knees would be darker the other parts of your legs.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Crativjosh(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Such a sweet, calm and talented lady. haters wud always hate undecided
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by andreernest28(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
ASA U MAKE MANY SENSE PASS DEM.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by wazkinwao(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]she looks good grin grin
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by kennyfela: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
For the perfect cat-eye, “select a thin liner brush that is tapered to the point & Use a gel eyeliner for extra staying power. Men no shame if you advice your lady about these, it will only make her love you more | From ‪#‎bmpro‬ | Check our Blog bankemeshidalawal | Website:.. www.bmpromakeup.com

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by KaBabs1: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lmao and that dude on the first page said, I love her new album 'beds of stone'...
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
pls...
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by uniklinkum(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Many m0ron on this thread, it's freaking hot in Europe right now and you foools expect her to dress up like an astronaut.
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by davidque007(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:

naso blackbelle take worry u reach. i cant see any sign of bleaching on her. a bleached bother will have inconsistencies. her knees are normal. my knees are also like that and i have no idea where to find a bleaching cream or soap sef
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by FRANKOXY(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
I can't marry Asa for free
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by king99(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
where is the asa,it seems u just want to post. please mind d way u say things about her she is one of the respected female musicians

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Ay04z(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
My pigs still on sale..call now to order ur own..08134866398
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by macof(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:

This is indecent you have a problem
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Tiwa Savage, sexy Are u blind or smoking Oshogbo weed? Besides, Asa doesn't need to publicize herself ly k Tiwa, Her talent is enough
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:

I pity you. U better leave delusion and face reality. U no see better woman 4 society compare with. Na d 1 weh no wan marry u dey take do role model. Lolz. I pity ya family join sef. U can decide to marry at age 45 sha. Ur own societal mentality allows it. Goodluck.

Are you married?
Re: Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo by mikolo80: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
donholy28:
Cow leg
na toothpick leg you like ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday / DJ Cuppy's Outfit To BET Awards (Photos) / Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.