Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share (943 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / Tears! This Gang-rape Punishment To 2 Young Sisters Is Horrible. It Is Evil. See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share by talktomazech: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Heartbreaking story of Beatrice and Bobby cry cry cry

Read on as Bobby shares his experience with a ‘Port Harcourt babe”!

“She was a stranger I met in a party on Friday night. Because of her beauty and dance steps, we suddenly became friends and exchanged numbers. She told me her name is Beatrice. I told her mine is Bobby.
I pretended to be a rich guy. Within one week, we went very far. She is cute, no jokes! Because I wanted her badly by my side all the time, I promised her 25,000 dollars as we were holding hands and playing (the usual man and woman play). Honestly, I did not have even 100 naira in my bank account. I had long been expecting a money order transfer from my brother abroad, which never came before meeting Beatrice.

I was deeply consumed by this babe's beauty that I didn’t care to know her house, or any of her friends. In my mind I said, who cares knowing anything else. All I want is her, nothing else!

So last week, I phoned her to come and see me. I told her I was,,,,”

Wanna see their main photos?
I beg friends, am short of words. Click to read this full shocking gist and see what a woman did to Bobby. As you read towards the end, please hold yourself so you don’t cry and faint out of anger.

Read here - https://www.mazech.com/agonies_of_pretension_and_double_life

Re: Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share by talktomazech: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tears! sad angry cry

You can't believe how a 'Port Harcourt babe' dealt with Bobby and finished him. Now he's lying down in the hospital grin cheesy

Read to the end -https://www.mazech.com/agonies_of_pretension_and_double_life
Re: Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share by Applaner: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
op, a patient has just been discharged from yaba left, u can go over
Re: Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share by talktomazech: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
sad cry
Re: Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share by adewaletb3(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
This post reminded me of this song hot Nigga by bobby shurmda. Do you guys remember him? He is in prison men he sang hot Nigga earlier this year but he got arrested based on lies against him and l feel for the Nigga sha. He came to timeline and just evaporated I pray he gets out soon. For those who haven't heard of him download his song or better still the video. It rocks guys.
Re: Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share by DeltahArmy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
If I click that link make I bend..
Re: Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share by talktomazech: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is this Bobby and the mom when she heard the gist?
She wan kill am... cheesy

Take a look at the photo grin

Re: Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share by fiftynaira(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
La click la bend

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Alleged Funds Stolen By The Jonathan Administration. / The Herdsmen From Hell- Fani Kayode / God Forbid An Almajiri As President Come 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.