Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures (9815 Views)

How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP / Imo State Presents Industrialisation Plan In Trade Investment Forum / Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2015
pacino26:
The key to industrialization is heavy duty manufacturing. Now if we can have Ajeokuta and Aladja steel mills including the one in Akwa Ibom Ikot Abasi functioning, then we can actually have our domestic needs of heavy duty parts met.
Power is key also and with the currentwave of gas lines running round the country I believe in no distant time it will be fixed. Let's get Ajeokuta rolling pls.
Supported.
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2015
gbosaa:

We need more industries in the East though.

If not religion and forbidden of alcohol by Islam, sabmiller onitsha and the malting plant would have been somewhere in the north...(my opinion). Apart from innoson and ibeto which are one man enterprise/indigenous, I can't think of any other mega industries in the east.

When we shout marginalisation, they call us wailers. If brothers buy tickets and stuffs with their hard earned money and head towards Malaysia etc to meet desperate buyers of certain 'goods', they shout 'igbos love money'..

Meanwhile most of the industries funded by federal government are either in Lagos/sw or the North.

Defence industries corporation...kaduna
Civil aviation...Zaria
Massive projects going on at Lagos ports, meanwhile brothers who patronise those from Aba,nnewi,onitsha and owerri would have mallam usman or olawale strategically position themselves with their custom colleagues at oreh or any of the routes leading to the east to extract and extort more money after harassing them at the ports.

Nnamdi, you are as just like chino. I'm not your fans but I'm beginning to fill my head with your nonsense.

Pls enough of breweries in the east, we are not drunkards. We want more fabrication and manufacturing industries, household goods of export qualities, construction industries not Chinese firms that abuse and disrespect workers, heavy investment in Agriculture..food and machinery,rail lines and well tarred roads.

Yes the reason why those booze factories are in East is because Igbos drink alcohol but don't do hard drugs, Igbos can deal on drugs for businesses but Igbos don't use drugs like other regions do, its factual, even NDLEA can attest to that.

In Anambra State alone we have SABMiller, Premier Breweries and PAL but only one is producing to optimum capacity while PB is just hanging around PAL is confirmed death.

In Imo there is Consolidated Breweries at Mgbidi, in Enugu there is Nigeria Breweries at 9th Mile, in Abia there is Guinness and Nigeria Breweries in Aba and Golden Guinea in Umuahia. These companies serve both SE, SS combine.

What we need to promote in East is Igbos forming conglomerates and be listing on the exchange, invest in East and retain profits in East
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
hmmm
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by adconline(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Henry120:

So why don't you dispute the facts ( OP's photos) presented with your counter evidence?
Pictures and chest beating are not facts!
Dangote has about 30k employees- Naija's largest employer.
In Egypt.. Top employers
Mansour Group-60k
Orascom Industries =72k
Arab Contractors=77k
Orascom Telecom=17k

I don't want to mention S/African companies
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
[size=20pt]GEJ thank you sir for everything. God will bless you sir.[/size]
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by ezeagu(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
gbosaa:

We need more industries in the East though.

If not religion and forbidden of alcohol by Islam, sabmiller onitsha and the malting plant would have been somewhere in the north...(my opinion). Apart from innoson and ibeto which are one man enterprise/indigenous, I can't think of any other mega industries in the east.

When we shout marginalisation, they call us wailers. If brothers buy tickets and stuffs with their hard earned money and head towards Malaysia etc to meet desperate buyers of certain 'goods', they shout 'igbos love money'..

Meanwhile most of the industries funded by federal government are either in Lagos/sw or the North.

Defence industries corporation...kaduna
Civil aviation...Zaria
Massive projects going on at Lagos ports, meanwhile brothers who patronise those from Aba,nnewi,onitsha and owerri would have mallam usman or olawale strategically position themselves with their custom colleagues at oreh or any of the routes leading to the east to extract and extort more money after harassing them at the ports.

Nnamdi, you are as just like chino. I'm not your fans but I'm beginning to fill my head with your nonsense.

Pls enough of breweries in the east, we are not drunkards. We want more fabrication and manufacturing industries, household goods of export qualities, construction industries not Chinese firms that abuse and disrespect workers, heavy investment in Agriculture..food and machinery,rail lines and well tarred roads.

Well, this is kind of a moan. Instead of the whole of the east to come together and plan strategically many would rather moan about marginalisation when the east has the highest standard of living. Other people don't have two heads, let's start with Ibaka: https://www.nairaland.com/2520568/eastern-nigeria-development-ideas
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by ezeagu(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:
What we need to promote in East is Igbos forming conglomerates and be listing on the exchange, invest in East and retain profits in East

That will only be achieved with Ibaka (or Onne, etc).
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by Rikidony(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
nice one From Rossike it's been a while u did this.
all thanks to Gej for this wonderful projects
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by automine(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
This air compressor is up for sale Specs; 7.5kw, 3 phase 16 bar, 3 cylinders. Also available is forklift tire 12/16.5 any interested buyer can contact me on 07030470010.

Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by phrezzz: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Supported.
Are u on twitter? i like people like u who speaks good abt naija.not everytime curse. i like ur posts
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by mcdavies4: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures by TheKingdom: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Another of the feel good threads that show only the illusion of inclusion- in other words, that the Nigger Area is a "country" developing well.

All those paparazzi picture that APC used to deceive the fools are still being used to show "progress", including the pictures on this thread.

The truth is those types of factories and shops can be found in Uganda, Togo, Haiti, and frankly are no big deal, except for una, where a governor "commissioning a road", or doing 55th birthday is national news

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC To Raid Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt Currency Hawkers / Job Racketeering Scandal: Reps Committee Refute Reports, Summon NUC, VCs / FG Declares 20th & 21st August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.