Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic (1452 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Seized $43m: Fayose Corrupt, Afraid Of Being Dealt With When Out Of Office - APC / We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic by mazechdotcom: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2015
When Philman saw a pretty face online, he stopped searching, thinking he has found the love of his life online - very pretty and young gal. However, little did he know she was actually a death trap! cry cry cry

Read on...

A young man from Houston Texas was shot and left for dead after meeting up with a girl he met online. angry

Philman Hartman started talking with 18-year-old Brittany Shalynn Davis online. Later, the girl invited him to her apartment.

However, when Hartman got there, he became the unwitting victim of an armed robbery allegedly hatched by the teen girl and two male friends.
He said while the two were standing outside talking, 18 year-old Brittany Shalynn Davis got on the,,,,

This is terrible, friends angry

Click to read details and watch the video….
https://www.mazech.com/danger_of_online_dating

What do y'all say about this

Re: Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic by mazechdotcom: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2015
See her wayo face angry

grin cheesy
Re: Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic by kilode100(f): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Wetin Toto dey cause,

Rip.
Re: Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic by mazechdotcom: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2015
Sad!

Click here to see the young man - 'internet loverboy' grin

https://www.mazech.com/danger_of_online_dating
Re: Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic by JusticeSeeker: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2015
www.mazech.com is a traffic seeking blogger. beware nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic by mazechdotcom: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mtcheew sad

(1) (Reply)

With 25 Untapped Solid Minerals, Ebonyi Woos Investors-a Script On Ebonyi State / Secret Recording Pen ( Pay On Delivery) / Senator Sabo Nakudu Dissociated Himself From "Vote Of Confidence" On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.