Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby (64932 Views)

So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Dragonking: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2015
[size=20pt]Up Chelsea!!!!! Click like if you support Le Blues.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by dotna(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by KORLAR(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Its just a business strategy. Abi the pikin resemble 2face?
Order your high quality jerseys with suede print at affordable prices. pin:21E48D01
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2015
valmunich:
Perhaps there's another dictionary meaning of the word 'blast'.
.I wonder oo
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by lolly2pops: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2015
This looks more like a Samsung and Chelsea advertisement than any other thing. That is what happens when you turn babies into billboards. Lol
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by ikombe: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Maybe the baby no resemble teebliss sad
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by arsetalks(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
They are even abusing the baby by wearing him a Chelsea beeb.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Zero sense.

when will dont die not die?
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by herald9: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2015
edwife:
And how is it anyone business?
Her baby,her camera,her page..... undecided
Chelsea babies rule,i know for a fact he is gorgeous. kiss
Her baby, her camera, her page, her followers...
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by noblegrex: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2015
D baby na lagbaja teebliz.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by IceDude(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2015
mtcwwwwwww, Nigerian yeyebrities with copy copy
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Moana(f): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2015
izeeqpotter:
Hope he's or she's cute this one wey una dey hide d face, how market?
Again how come its WHITE.
because it just came out of the womb joor
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by hijodedios: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2015
I dont believe nigerians are this ignorant,or do i say those that are complaining that the baby·s face was not shown,if that baby was born in europe or the US then they are right in not showing the baby·s face otherwise they could be charged for doing that.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Tval(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Some Nigerians have problems. Too much megabytes these days. NCC, do something.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by steryj(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2015
allanphash7:
It no 'consign me
Buhari shouldn't have done that.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by morikee: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2015
By the way I'd really like to recommend Payoneer to you. It's a great way for professionals and small businesses to get paid by companies abroad. Sign up now and we both get $25 FREE once you receive $100 in payments! and you will get a usa bank account and prepaid mastercard which you can withdraws your earnings on ATM worldwide Why not follow the link
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6183899705744172921
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by leboss6(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
this a a Pickin whey sabi...... Blues for life, win or lose we are Chelsea
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Pamelayoung: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Am sure d baby is cute, I particularly like d doll beside it.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2015

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Nafikowa: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Common guy, that's their business. Anyways babies are always white kinda when given birth to, might turn to whatever color that suits it afterwards. My take tho.

deadZONE:
if she does not want to
display the identity of
the child the she and her husband
should avoid posting half pics on
social network. we aint fools.
just wondering how to black peeps
would give birth to a white child, no
wonder there are shamed to show us.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by ifyeez: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2015
The baby is white and they are hiding the face. Its anyone thinking what am thinking. grin grin grin grin grin ALBINO ALERT grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Princejboy(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Their life,not mine.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Orikinla(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2015
izeeqpotter:
Hope he's or she's cute this one wey una dey hide d face, how market?
Again how come its WHITE.
And Chelsea got disgraced by Man City. grin
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Na wa oooooo. Nigerians ah ah! must we be always on a negative trail over everything, and just so you guys know, most babies come out white and light skinned and after a few weeks and months then take their true color, no big deal.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by buchilino(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2015
wait d baby is a Chelsea fan? so disappointing
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by majamajic(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2015
They should use darkening cream on the baby

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Anthonie28(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
this op is very funny...the fans ain't blasting them, they were only asking them to show the baby's face...
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by BOWOTO(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
if na new video now, she go quick release am.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by richard870(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2015
sleeknick:
Hello nairaland family! Happy new week.
Pls help my sister oh! she has been crying for me to help her get more votes cuz her votes are quite low now. I dont know anywhere else to to get her votes apart from my e-family. Pls help a fellow nairalander. Cc: lalasticlala obynoscopy ishilove
She is Contestant #1.
How to vote:
its easy, just open the link, look out for the name (MOMODU ONOME LAURA) The first female Contestant (Emissaries #1), look out 4 vote by d right write-ups, click Vote, Tick d white circle on top of her small pictures, scroll down to vote and click on it.
your vote counts. Thanks and God bless you. FACE OF SUPERNOVA NDU 2015 CONTESTANTS (Emissaries) PROFILE..
Click on the click below to see the Face of Supernova NDU 2015 #FOS2015 Contestants(emissaries) Profiles>>>
supernovaentng..com/2015/08/face-of-supernova-ndu-2015-contestant.html
yeye blogger tongue
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Scholzz(f): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Kill urselves over someone1 else's baby face.....better go get a job#Haters be gone#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.