Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby (64931 Views)

So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
missKiffy:
Up blues cool haters are just hating

Which blues? The one Man City f*cked roughly yesterday in 3 different styles for 90 mins without using condom?
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by missKiffy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
lawanson44:

Which blues? The one Man City f*cked roughly yesterday in 3 different styles for 90 mins without using condom?
Waever cool
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by hijodedios: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
harbeedaymee:

You are extremely naive sir. It's a pity you exposed your stupidity for the whole to see. When Prince William and Kate had their baby, was the whole world not shown the picture? You see your life? angry angry angry angry

your foolishness is overwhelming,,enough said
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
missKiffy:

Waever cool

Eva water
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Blues 4 laif. Make bad belle cum take sniper
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by christinie(f): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Genea:
they should stop posting photos of him den ,wats whole have body pix for are dey mad
did they force you to click on the pic? Jealousy.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by christinie(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
lexy2014:
so true but they should always keep their affairs private. if they do, i dont think anybody would meddle in their affairs
they are stars
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Obienesarah: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
izeeqpotter:
Hope he's or she's cute this one wey una dey hide d face, how market?
Again how come its WHITE.
I tire 4 them ooo.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Obienesarah: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
E be lik say their pikin na albino. If nt waten dey there way them dey hide since?.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
christinie:
they are stars
my point exactly. being a star doesnt mean u should live your life on d pages of newspapers or as it is now, on social media.u open yourself up to things u wouldnt have control over (pricess diana comes 2 mind). so no "star" should complain when people meddle in their affairs if they choose 2 live in d eye of d public. every so called star has an occupation, singing or acting as d case may be. but we sometimes make a big deal out of what they do. there is a certain denzel washington who was once touted 2b d most handsome man of his generation when he was in his prime. it will interest u 2no that he is also a star but he deliberately refused 2 live like one. d only time i hear of denzel washington is when he is in a movie not when he buys a new set of boxers 4 himself or bra for his wife
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Khez: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
wolesmile:
sure this baby ain't white?
....bro na white oh, i swear grin grin grin tiwa has a lot to explain, hence the hide and seek game..

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by christinie(f): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
lexy2014:
my point exactly. being a star doesnt mean u should live your life on d pages of newspapers or as it is now, on social media.u open yourself up to things u wouldnt have control over (pricess diana comes 2 mind). so no "star" should complain when people meddle in their affairs if they choose 2 live in d eye of d public. every so called star has an occupation, singing or acting as d case may be. but we sometimes make a big deal out of what they do. there is a certain denzel washington who was once touted 2b d most handsome man of his generation when he was in his prime. it will interest u 2no that he is also a star but he deliberately refused 2 live like one. d only time i hear of denzel washington is when he is in a movie not when he buys a new set of boxers 4 himself or bra for his wife
please I have 5 legal opinion and 3 legal advice to prepare. I don't have time now. Later please.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
christinie:
please I have 5 legal opinion and 3 legal advice to prepare. I don't have time now. Later please.
enjoy

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Genea(f): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
christinie:
did they force you to click on the pic? Jealousy.
bae , pls tell ur yeyebrity we r tired of seeing half pix and besides y r dey posting d pix if dey don't want us to view it
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by christinie(f): 3:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Genea:
bae , pls tell ur yeyebrity we r tired of seeing half pix and besides y r dey posting d pix if dey don't want us to view it
ok.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by christinie(f): 3:53am On Aug 18, 2015
lexy2014:
enjoy
lol @ enjoy.
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by modelboy(m): 4:27am On Aug 18, 2015
izeeqpotter:
damn simple English.. _lightskinned!!!
Re: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby by Sirme411(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
izeeqpotter:
Was 'bout asking Too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.