Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period (4477 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period by softcara: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
GOD am so lucky and grateful, the only thing i feel in my menses is mood swing after dat nothing else. GOD how wonderful u re cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period by Greatness366(f): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
danielmichael:

She sometimes convult and vomit
Her own is very stupid and worst
Hmmm dnt say that she didn't cause it for herself.let ha see a doctor maybe drugs can help a bit.although I HV nt seen or heard of a gal vomiting or convulsing as a result of ha period.
Re: Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period by davidif: 1:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind17:
marry her and do the needful

What kind of incredibly stupid idea is that?
Re: Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period by davidif: 1:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Moana:
She needs to get Nurofen not pregnant.

18 and 20.... You need to be facing your books not doing inappropriate things meant for married people angry grin

Help me tell them o.
Re: Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period by Blue3k(m): 2:11am On Mar 20, 2017
This sound crazy she should get on birth control to manage her period or something. Getting pregnant only last 9 month then what?
Re: Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period by Candy86(f): 2:25am On Mar 20, 2017
She needs to go see prophet TB Joshua you all have a prophet there use him. Americans and Europeans do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. / Marriage Is Not An Easy Journey Only Read If U Have Time. / Can One Divorce His Wife And Still Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.