Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Opinion - How To Revive Chelsea. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion - How To Revive Chelsea. (493 Views)

Opinion: Why Messi Is Still Better Than Ronaldo (screen Shots) / Fellow Punters....4 Games Left For 94k, Ur Opinion? (pix) / Opinion: How Super Eagles Squad Should look like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion - How To Revive Chelsea. by Stamfordking(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2015
It was really disappointing to lose with such a margin. But it's not just about yesterday, the Chelsea team has not been itself for long. They failed to win a single match, within the regular time during the preseason, although that might not be the proper way to measure a team's performance. However, from Community shield against Arsenal, to Swansea, we've seen chelsea struggle.
For rivals, this is an opportunity to mock the defending champions, for true blues, now is the time we rub minds together on how to proffer result-yielding solution to the problem on ground. It will not help to start casting stones at some people. We need to fix this mess on time, as we know we have a very strong challenger for the tittle. So in the bid to get back on track 'as soon as 'possible', we need to identify our problem.
Some people have heavily criticized the man in charge for being passive in the transfer window, but i tell you we have to be very careful. Normally, when you have players of 28-23 age bracket and you've just won the league, it might be dangerous to overhaul your team, what we need right now, primarily, is for our current crop of players to step up their games, they need to get back in form cos holiday is over. I expect Mourinho to come hard on Fabregas - he is making little or no contribution, yes we know he is not strong defensively, however we thought it is his attacking prowess that makes up for what he has to offer defensively, at the moment he is doing nothing attack-wise, so what's the use? Willian- we know you work tirelessly - however we need a bit of creativity from you, you ought to have known what to do next before receiving passes in the final third. Ivanovic are you tired? Well, it's understandable for a guy who played all of 38 matches last season. In a nutshell, the whole need to get together and find a way. It is worthy to note that we appreciate their efforts at the same time.
Secondarily, Mr. Jose has to upgrade this team. Emphasis on 'upgrade' and not 'overhaul'. We have youve signed Rahman, good job. We need Stones and Griezman ASAP. Azpilicueta lacks the ability to makes crosses, cos he is a right-footer who got deployed at lb - make no mistake, the guys is a very fantastic player. I'v seen clips of Rahman, a superb crosser, something we've been missing since Ashley Cole fell from his prime. You would agree with me that the lone effect of Kolarov's crosses was instrumental for City bagging all three points on sunday. Azp is originally a RB, so do the needful. Griezman will keep Willie boy on his toes, we need another dimension of attack cos we've become predictable. When you talk of change in style, Rahman has something to offer, we need rockets going into our opponents boxes from the left flank. Stones, i dont need to do much talking on that, it's no news we got a shaky defense. I am trusting you to make things work, your pedigree is not under question here.
Keep the blue flag flying high. One love, Chelsea.
- Ayoola Omole.

1 Like

Re: Opinion - How To Revive Chelsea. by davspog2(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Fatigue bro! Fatigue! They are tired! This is the constant first 11 chelsea has been using since last season! Tell your boss to try something different, cuadrado is there, moses is there, Falcao is there! Stop using the same team over and over for all competition! Am sure you knw hw many matches hazard and co played last season! Una wan kill them!
Re: Opinion - How To Revive Chelsea. by davspog2(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Fatigue bro! Fatigue! They are tired! This is the constant first 11 chelsea has been using since last season! Tell your boss to try something different, cuadrado is there, moses is there, Falcao is there! Stop using the same team over and over for all competition! Am sure you knw hw many matches hazard and co played last season! Una wan kill them! Zouma is still sitting down, yet you want stones to join again!

(1) (Reply)

Phobia For Female Soccer. What Do I Do? / Pedro Pour Venom On Man U. Ed Woodward Can't Tie Shoe Lace / Victor Moses (international Footballer) Sends Birthday Wishes To Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.