Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

How Can I Collect My Statement Of Result In Unilorin? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Collect My Statement Of Result In Unilorin? (1220 Views)

Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years / A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Collect My Statement Of Result In Unilorin? by mochi1(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Hello people,i am a graduate of the university of Ilorin, and i need to collect my statement of result but i do not know how to go about the collection. Please if you do know how i can get it, i'll appreciate your comments. Thanks
Re: How Can I Collect My Statement Of Result In Unilorin? by BTT(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
mochi1:
Hello people,i am a graduate of the university of Ilorin, and i need to collect my statement of result but i do not know how to go about the collection. Please if you do know how i can get it, i'll appreciate your comments. Thanks

Start by visiting the your graduate faculty or the school's registrar's office.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Underg/postg Students / Nigerian & African Scholarships Updates With EDUREGARD / Interview Questions For Prospective Nursing Students LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.