Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Be A Millionaire With Just 2k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be A Millionaire With Just 2k (751 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by olatommy7(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2015
BE A MILLIONAIRE WITH JUST 2K INVESTMENT, SAFE AND FAILURE PROOF STREAM OF INCOME GUARANTEED FOR ALL CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE TO CHANGE YOUR LACK TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
SEE ATTACHED DETAILS AND DO AS INSTRUCTED, REACH ME ON
olatommy7@gmail.com

Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Silvereze(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
how? Meanwhile FTC
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by olatommy7(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Silvereze:
how? Meanwhile FTC
see details here as attached

Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
The program has no way of defining who is who. I know you will tell me that you will need to send a mail to the person who brought you in to confirm if you are really a legit member, that can also be staged. It is while trying to look for the perfect program that I created the IKDAILY PROGRAM.
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by olatommy7(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
if you have created a program, i advise you to publicize it via the right channel not using it to relegate a program with worldwide acceptance, this is de-marketing and unprofessional, for your information, not just mails but calls are used to confirm benefit and not membership, pls be accordingly guided.
it is attached for reference

Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thanks.
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
olatommy7:
if you have created a program, i advise you to publicize it via the right channel not using it to relegate a program with worldwide acceptance, this is de-marketing and unprofessional, for your information, not just mails but calls are used to confirm benefit and not membership, pls be accordingly guided.
it is attached for reference

#You don't even know about the program you are promoting. Can you provide an official website for the scheme you are trying to promote? If you can I'll bring you 10 signups right now, no stories.

#After subscribing, I'll then get the PHASE TWO letter right?

#You talked about calls being used to confirm benefit, cool, my bad. I'll be more concerned about confirming the authenticity of those claiming to be members than the benefits that will accrue to me because if the the members are not legit, the cash can never continue to come.

#In simple terms, give me a database of members and not list of contacts that exist in your email contacts and I'll join the system as soon as now. By database, I mean an official website of the QuickSmart program with profiles of members from time immemorial till date.

My Guess, There is none.
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Princepri(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Good Business You Can Put Your Money, And Have Profit Every Months / (MUST READ) 6 Big Reasons Why You Are Poor / Nigeria Cocoa Industry In Desperate Straits As Grinders Mull Shutting Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.