Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA (58434 Views)

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by MadCow1: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
So these guys still dey fly their jets with foreign plate number inside Nigeria.. angry

And yet police go dey harass Boys wey get old plate number for their tokunbo rides.. angry

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by yemmynoni: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nigeria is rich and Nigerians are poor
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by kobonaire(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Nigerians are poor.

Proof: 146 / 150,000,000,000 = ?

Got it?

\
you are an enemy of progress .... at least by this guy's point of view in this thread
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by darnley16(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay......but who owns the 2 private jets Good luck used to travel for holiday with this wife. grin

Its a good move from the NCAA however.
why people just dey jealous for FTC waka na?
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by kraftykc(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sunnycliff:
This luxuries are too much. The FG should impose a tax rate of 40% of their costs to reduce this pomp and affluence while redistributing the National Income to the Masses .

This... Makes no sense.

Its like saying government should cripple the corporate flying industry, I ask why?
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by 9jatatafo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
My own private jet is coming soon.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by WIZGUY69(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Of course machines don't get offended.
Shut up! you fool, is she using your father's phone to post on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by uracocksucker: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

don't worry, am not offended grin grin

i so wanna be like you .... standing ovation from me buddy you have outdone urself!!! Esquire

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by firstwinner: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wait ooo... Why didnt they put my my my...okay... i thought they didnt put mine...
BUT Mine is from the right source ooo...
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by aorta(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

Hey girl/boy, still looking for a job?
You are introverted in real life therefore Nairaland is to make up for it, huh?
I don't consider you a lunatic.
Rather a programmed robotic animalistic moron_ whose biggest achievement was when it hit Nairaland's frontpage for the first time.
Fvcking Freaky _retarded neanderthal.
she mismanage ur bf ni?

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by bankylan: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
My Gateman- Umaru is of the opinion that there are many car owners and expensive phone owners in Nigeria. Umaru collects 15,000 as monthly salary and he has a wife and four children to feed. He wonders why people will spend 5 million naira on a car when they can actually board a bus and also wonders how on earth some will spend 70,000 naira on a phone.

The fact is that we all have our levels of extravagance. In a population of 170m people, and only 146 have private jets should not be a concern.

Someone is looking at you and wonders why you should pay 2m naira for a flat in Maryland, when you can get a flat of same bedrooms in Mile 12 for 250k. Who among us is not extravagant?
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by nairabayng(f): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
ALL THE PRIVATE JETS OWNED BY POLITICIANS SHOULD BE SOLD TO FEED THE UNEMPLOYED AND CREATE EMPLOYMENT
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by simeonii(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

Felt my like and share wasn't enough.....still had to come back to quote this....was like 'WOWWWWW'......luv it cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by ojnnaco(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Imagine the low value placed on the country ... 46 only registered in the country while a whooping 100 was registered outside country
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by ttmacoy: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
I'm not sure where you get the idea that the houses built in Nigeria can only be built by the wealthy in the US.

In most cities, houses are very affordable in the US e.g. see the likes of Houston, Atlanta etc and many other cities. Aside the likes of NYC and maybe LA/San Francisco etc majority are every affordable and if you look at the suburbs they have very lovely houses with quality finishes that can only be afforded by the very rich in Nigeria but are owned by average working Americans.

We are not as rich as we think we are unless you are considering only the few privileged then yes we are stupendously rich. When you consider the whole populace of Nigeria we are not.

Chigold101:
those who Nigerias are poor say it for political reasons. Those who say we live below $1 or $2 a day a those who say it to attract sympathy from foreign donors.

The only thing Nigeria has ever lacked and is still lacking is coordination. The type of houses we build in this country can only be built by government and few wealthy men even in the USA.

We are rich and will keep being rich. However we need industrial revolution to grow bigger and higher but we can't rich our potential in science and technology studying maths, physics & chemistry in English or any other borrowed language.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by ttmacoy: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
No Nigeria has the potential to be rich but is not rich. A few Nigerians are every rich, and majority are poor.

yemmynoni:
Nigeria is rich and Nigerians are poor
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Chigold101(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
kobonaire:

The only thing Nigeria has ever lacked and is still lacking is coordination
How about just stable electricity supply?? Even Ghana/Accra has it and don't tell me "buh we have generator" .... the list of lacking is quite long!!

The type of houses we build in this country can only be built by government and few wealthy men even in the USA.
Have you even been to the U.S. before to make such an assertion??

We are rich and will keep being rich
A few politicians, wealthy business men, industrialists, wealthy professionals ...... how about the millions of masses living below the global poverty line despite working hard??
global poverty line means nothing to a Nigerian. Why
Because we plant what we eat.
Because we don't buy things in our villages in dollars.
Because at every season of the year we have some sort of fruits to harvest.
Because we don't pay tax for our farm produce.
Therefore we don't include all these when we sell.

I won't respond much on housing thing I mentioned and the USA... Because i am sure that you don't know 95% of house owners in the USA are already living in the wealth of their unborn babies. They call it mortgage.
Besides I don't know your state or village but I am from Anambra state and the houses in our villages are mostly mentions (it doesn't matter if we live in shanties in the city). Home sweet home.

Coming to light; if you apply the coordination I mentioned very well you will know that light is inclusive. If our government can learn to coordinate very well, we will never lack power.
Meanwhile; I can't complain about because where I live in Odume, Obosi, we don't lack power. But my heart goes to all those that are suffering because of poor power.

Yes you mentioned Accra: grin that's funny though. Because all the people that live in Accra and even throughout Central Region of Ghana are not up to people that live in Orile Iganmu, in Lagos state. So forget Ghana and Accra. The time I went visiting, they also experience power failure though not the one that last for days.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by yemmynoni: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
ttmacoy:
No Nigeria has the potential to be rich but is not rich. A few Nigerians are every rich, and majority are poor.

well said
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Chigold101(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
ttmacoy:
I'm not sure where you get the idea that the houses built in Nigeria can only be built by the wealthy in the US.

In most cities, houses are very affordable in the US e.g. see the likes of Houston, Atlanta etc and many other cities. Aside the likes of NYC and maybe LA/San Francisco etc majority are every affordable and if you look at the suburbs they have very lovely houses with quality finishes that can only be afforded by the very rich in Nigeria but are owned by average working Americans.

We are not as rich as we think we are unless you are considering only the few privileged then yes we are stupendously rich. When you consider the whole populace of Nigeria we are not.

thank you for your kind response. However, are you talking about finishing or solid houses? Are you calling those houses they build with plank and wooda ? Lolzzz
I don't know what you mean by privileged few, because in my place everyone builds good house. As a matter of fact it is your first major responsibility before you think of getting married unless your father has already built one for you.

Why we have privileged few in many parts of Nigeria is because young people are waiting for government money to develop their place. But where I come from as much as we suffer erosion, what we build is solid 5story houses for commercial purposes and duplexes or fine bungalows for residential.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

oh baby in yinka davies voice i cut cap for you jor

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by PetroDolla3: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
What is the population of orile-iganmu or whatever nonsense name you mentioned?

You are not ashamed your armpit country, which is a top oil and gas producer, can't produce ordinary electricity for its impoverished citizens? Utter nonsense!

quote author=Chigold101 post=37054718]global poverty line means nothing to a Nigerian. Why

I won't respond much on housing thing I mentioned and the USA... Because i am sure that you don't know 95% of house owners in the USA are already living in the wealth of their unborn babies. They call it mortgage.
Besides I don't know your state or village but I am from Anambra state and the houses in our villages are mostly mentions (it doesn't matter if we live in shanties in the city). Home sweet home.

Coming to light; if you apply the coordination I mentioned very well you will know that light is inclusive. If our government can learn to coordinate very well, we will never lack power.
Meanwhile; I can't complain about because where I live in Odume, Obosi, we don't lack power. But my heart goes to all those that are suffering because of poor power.

Yes you mentioned Accra: grin that's funny though. Because all the people that live in Accra and even throughout Central Region of Ghana are not up to people that live in Orile Iganmu, in Lagos state. So forget Ghana and Accra. The time I went visiting, they also experience power failure though not the one that last for days.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by kobonaire(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chigold101:
global poverty line means nothing to a Nigerian. Why

Yes you mentioned Accra: grin that's funny though. Because all the people that live in Accra and even throughout Central Region of Ghana are not up to people that live in Orile Iganmu, in Lagos state. So forget Ghana and Accra. The time I went visiting, they also experience power failure though not the one that last for days.
You plant what you eat yet the prices of food is VERY expensive
You are comparing your tin shack homes to what is available in the developed world
Your acceptance of the electricity supply is why the government continues to loot without repercussions because they know folks like you continue to sing their praise
"we are rich we are rich ...... food is expensive, quality housing is not affordable, dilapidated public hospitals, schooling, no electricity .... but we are rich we are rich"
Nigeria has immense potential, I totally agree with you but demand more transperant leadership instead of being content and declaring "we are rich we are rich" grin
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by philGeo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

Of course machines don't get offended.
Women always Jealous, now because of front page you are insulting INTROVERT, just plead with her she will help you.

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by vickylala239: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

Hey girl/boy, still looking for a job?
You are introverted in real life therefore Nairaland is to make up for it, huh?
I don't consider you a lunatic.
Rather a programmed robotic animalistic moron_ whose biggest achievement was when it hit Nairaland's frontpage for the first time.
Fvcking Freaky _retarded neanderthal.

Ur rite bro
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by ttmacoy: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
i like your first line.lol Better than some who respond with insults.

Re wood houses, not everywhere have wood houses, please don't be deceived. There are some lovely homes around America owned by ordinary working people.

In some areas like texas yes they have lots more wood houses, but you cannot compare the quality of the finishing and appliances to what you would get in similar in Nigeria.

When next your in the states please visit suburbs around Chicago, NY etc for lovely non wood houses all around. In the city proper, lots of steel glass high-rises and proper townhouses etc. The conception all houses in America is wood is wrong.

When you say where you are from everyone builds a house before marriage, are you talking about the city or villages/towns? That may be true, but I know many many people in lagos etc who are still saving to buy land not to talk of building massive lovely homes you describe.

I definitely agree that there are rich people in Nigeria as there are rich people in Somalia and Afghanistan, but does that mean the countries? No.

My opinion of a rich country is not by how many private jets the privileged few have but by the standard of living of the ordinary man on the streets. the access to quality free or affordable education, healthcare etc to be able to live a good life and work, not the few billionaires we have.

For Nigeria to say it is a rich country, I would expect Nigeria to be the hub for at least West Africa. It should be the country other West Africans if not all Africans come to for international education, for health tourism etc rather than the other way round. We spend more on school fees in next door Ghana and other countries than we budget four our education sector a year... No that is not being rich.

The oil boom of the last few years has created a false image in the minds of Nigerians which has now been shattered with the collapse in oil prices.

Chigold101:
thank you for your kind response. However, are you talking about finishing or solid houses? Are you calling those houses they build with plank and wooda ? Lolzzz
I don't know what you mean by privileged few, because in my place everyone builds good house. As a matter of fact it is your first major responsibility before you think of getting married unless your father has already built one for you.

Why we have privileged few in many parts of Nigeria is because young people are waiting for government money to develop their place. But where I come from as much as we suffer erosion, what we build is solid 5story houses for commercial purposes and duplexes or fine bungalows for residential.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by experimentist: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
OK jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS / Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.