Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... (2954 Views)

Best Way To Earn Money Online / A Nigerian Woman Predicts 7 Straight Draws To Earn 16million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
hi everyone,my name is doyin...I want to show you a nice way which I use to earn money from my pictures......you can decide if it is your personal pictures you want to make money with or you just want to take different random pictures,make sure the pictures are yours,which means that you should ensure you are not using random pictures you downloaded from the internet because pictures that are not yours which you just downloaded from Google or so on might be copyrighted....now the next topic is the number of images you will need and the concept...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
...the concept is that you create a book which is going to contain different beautiful pictures,some love to call it a photo book....you will now sell it at amazon...some people on amazon are making at least $20000 from their photo book every month through amazon.....please make sure the pictures you want to add to your photo book are beautiful,it could be pictures of anything,humans animals,places,clothes,shoes,bags,anything!!!!just make sure it is not a picture which you just took from the internet...
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
I wanted to post this on business section but it said I cannot post on the section....lalasticlala please help me move the thread to the right section..thanks.
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
next step is you will register at kdp.amazon.com during the registration you will need to input the account details where you will be paid to it when you start earning money from your photo book,they pay through check or a direct deposit....direct deposit is recommended...to get a direct deposit you will need a USA bank account...I know you might scream that how will you get the USA bank account?!!!!!!!just relax you can get the USA bank account through payoneer......now the next chapter I am going to explain how to get a payoneer account in order to get the USA bank account..
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by centvin008(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op, please am interested in doing this how do I contact you to guide me more on this,
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
centvin008:
Op, please am interested in doing this how do I contact you to guide me more on this,
follow the steps....first open kdp.amazon.com then register ...
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by centvin008(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
doyinisaac:
I have Amazon account which I have set up and add my account, how do I sort out the USA tax information out since I don't live in US
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by Michellla(f): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
centvin008:

I have Amazon account which I have set up and add my account, how do I sort out the USA tax information out since I don't live in US
yes doyinisaac you should answer this
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by kentochi(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2016
doyinisaac:
next step is you will register at kdp.amazon.com during the registration you will need to input the account details where you will be paid to it when you start earning money from your photo book,they pay through check or a direct deposit....direct deposit is recommended...to get a direct deposit you will need a USA bank account...I know you might scream that how will you get the USA bank account?!!!!!!!just relax you can get the USA bank account through payoneer......now the next chapter I am going to explain how to get a payoneer account in order to get the USA bank account..
hi
when you see a man with good heart you must know
boss thanks for your help here on naira but note sir all nairalander are not that bad.
keep helping us as God will not stop rewarding you.
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by Jayceo(m): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2016
I am with you boss..pls carry go
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by amona(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
doyinisaac:

Hello, please I need help to fill up the form of tax of a things on kdp amazon, I register and supply my payonner info, the system accept it, buh the only issue I have now before I can PUBLISH anything is the TAX/TIN section of the verification.... Someone should please have mercy on me in filling the form.

I need a guide....

WhatsApp: +2348037256112
BBM : 5C398AC7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by vincentcenzo98(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
it's amazing
Re: How To Earn Money With Your Pictures... by vincentcenzo98(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
money making in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

For Mtn Users Only . Get Free 100MB / You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To / An Inspiring Independence Day Goodwill Message To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.