Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

This Is What Majek Fashek(the Rainmaker) Told My Sister! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is What Majek Fashek(the Rainmaker) Told My Sister! (815 Views)

Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Majek Fashek(the Rainmaker) Told My Sister! by agibigibi: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
A few years back I was opportune to interact with the rain maker himself,this is what he said happened to him,he said people always have this mind set of him being into hard drugs and that was what finished him, he told me not to believe what I hear people say about others but what you think about that particular person matters a lot he also added that he has never indulge himself in that act of taking had drugs like cocaine,he advice me not to always do what I see others are doing I should always try to do what's right,that a day will come we shall stop to exist,
So could it be true he's not in drugs?I would rather say he's saying the truth because I have never seen a photo of him sniffing cocaine,Do you also believe him?the said mad majek fashek is an American citizen,the said rain maker has kids residing in the US from a reliable source one of the son is one of the biggest producer in NY and the said mad majek fashek will never give you the pin to his ATM card,I don't think this man is mad I also feel age is not on his side please no insult just your view,celebrities are just trying to get more popularity while majek fashek is cool and having fun.

Re: This Is What Majek Fashek(the Rainmaker) Told My Sister! by doyinisaac(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
I wish him quick recovery!!many of these naija celebs don't admit that they take anything,I could remember one interview where davido claimed that he does not smoke anything,the same davido wey me I see for quilox wey dey smoke weed like say tommorow no dey....I don't know if majek dey sniff cocaine but we have different hard drugs wey him don take..
Re: This Is What Majek Fashek(the Rainmaker) Told My Sister! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
If he's nt on hard drugs y would he be in rehab?
Re: This Is What Majek Fashek(the Rainmaker) Told My Sister! by doyinisaac(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Souljeezy:
If he's nt on hard drugs y would he be in rehab?
I wonder ooo,maybe him go there go do shopping...grin
Re: This Is What Majek Fashek(the Rainmaker) Told My Sister! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
doyinisaac:
I wonder ooo,maybe him go there go do shopping...grin
lol..he go check if dem get coke for sale.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of North West And Cousin Meeting A Mermaid / Epic Throwback : Gowon’s Last Official Photo As Nigeria’s Head Of State / I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.