Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos (7786 Views)

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? / New TV Show: AY's Crib: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by hedmond(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2006
Good news to all: There is a new station on air now.

They are still test transmitting, but they do show films & musicals.

You wil surely enjoy it.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by dominique(f): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2006
Is it based in lagos.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by CrazyMan(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2006
What's the name?
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Ndi(f): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2006
@ Hedmond

What kind of half information is this! U did not avail us the Station name, whether UHF or VHF, the no so we can search for it on our telly. or are u giving us assignment to go & find out?
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Seun(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2006
He isn't even telling us his location. sad
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by CrazyMan(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2006
I guess the station would be located next to his house
that's why he was so eager in breaking
the news to us.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by ranking: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2006
please sombody help me! I want to get in touch with the producer of sound city music programmes, please who'll help! text or flash (08036341450)
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by otolorin(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2006
the new tv station is still 'test-transmitting' so i guess they haven't come up with a final name - but for the moment, they call themselves UHF 65.
i am not so sure it is based in lagos, but i'm in lagos for d days and i see it

they air nice movies tho, but relatively old movies (2000 - 2004). - saw blue-streak, matrix1-3, and sum other movies recently

they aren't doing badly at all.

peace.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Seun(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2006
Thanks for sharing this information.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by otolorin(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2006
yu welcome
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by ronex(f): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2006
hi,

my name is ronke. i'll like to contact my friends that we finished together from command secondary school ibadan.

kemi aremu
olamide fashua
progress oladimeji

if there is any info. please keep me posted

my no. is 08029111081
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by abbey02(f): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2006
yeah,but the station has been down some days ago now.why?
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by kamsi(f): 1:16am On Nov 06, 2006
I think the reason the station went of air is cos they are recriuting and training staff for the ststion. So once that is over they might come back on air.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Seun(m): 5:06am On Nov 06, 2006
I think I can confirm that they are recruiting. "A new TV station" recently paid for some recruitment ads.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by dennylove(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2006
SEUN,thanx 4 the INFO, but,how can i find the place or the website?
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by toksdara(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2006
I think the station may be the former SUPER SCREEN TELEVISION. They are on UHF 65. I think they are only trying to come out a fresh probably due to change of management or ownership, rebranding to ensure a better acceptance level to the general public or probably for other reasons.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by twinstaiye(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2006
The TV station is HITV, they have even won the bid for EPL.
Bid for Territory 70, which is the Nigerian market, made separate from the rest of Africa by the Premiership owners, opened last Monday in the United Kingdom. Of the seven companies which submitted bids from Nigeria, Vanguard can authoritatively reveal that HITV has been favoured to win nearly 70 per cent of the total package, to the disadvantage of some well known broadcast companies. Read the rest in this link http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/sports/november06/13112006/sp213112006.html
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by opeemi1(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2007
[center]I am happy to tell you the name of this new station. grin grin grin[/center]

[center][size=15pt]"Link 65"[/size][/center]

This early morning while trying to dress up for work, I put on the T.V. and tuned it to UHF 65, and I saw then doing a matrix cartoon, I was suprised cause I thought they would be doing a movie, immediately they finished they brought out there name "Link 65".

I know this guy will be the best competing will STV in entertainment. cool
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by thoyinid: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hi guys. Please i am really in need of the contact of this new tv station in nigeria. I want to send my cv there on time in case anything can happen. Presently, i am doing my PGD in Journalism with London School of Journalism. Please it's urgent.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by cyprianjr(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2007
Wait a goooooo for the new t.v station,the movie showing station,the DSTV like station, but plsssss can someone tell them Nigeria is not a French speaking nation, i mean with the movie showing in French and then in the middle of the film-it gets suddenly yanked off and them movie comes back halfway now in English, i think someone is falling asleep in Link 65 and that ain't good for bussiness
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Seun(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2007
Heh. has the status of this new station been confirmed? What about their name? Do they have a website?
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Mustay(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2007
It's a bleeped station
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by SEGA(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2007
twinstaiye:

The TV station is HITV, they have even won the bid for EPL.
Bid for Territory 70, which is the Nigerian market, made separate from the rest of Africa by the Premiership owners, opened last Monday in the United Kingdom. Of the seven companies which submitted bids from Nigeria, Vanguard can authoritatively reveal that HITV has been favoured to win nearly 70 per cent of the total package, to the disadvantage of some well known broadcast companies. Read the rest in this link http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/sports/november06/13112006/sp213112006.html
Hi All,
Just a quick clarification, HITV has got nothing to do with Link 65 UHF (now G 65 or GoTel). It must have been a mix up somewhere.
Besides, most of the movies shown on the channel are without permission (24, friends etc), The authorities are on the watch and will soon be on them (they had better take lessons from DBN). if the viewers love them, let them be advised to go legit or face the wrath of the law and go down the drain.

Nigeria will surely be cleansed.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by toksdara(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2007
LINK 65 somehow changed their name to GOTEL. Which name sounds cooler or better? I prefer LINK 65 anyway.

I heard NBC shut down the station probably for broadcasting a political jingle when all stations were instructed to stop 24hrs to elections.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Seun(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2007
GOTEL sounds rather 'local', but if their programmes are good, it won't matter.
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Mustay(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2007
Gotel- Goat Head
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Mustay(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2007
D crazy station is back on air
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Mustay(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2007
Make i retrieve d statements small-
d station is 'Tap' when it comes to movies, especially between 11pm-5. They show current films that even movie magic(you know mm r used 2 showing 2 year old movies) can't show. I also think d station's brother is link fm-103.1
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by gerrad(m): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2007
please how can we get your signals in ibadan for the new television station
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by phemmy2: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2007
please ca anyone tell me how i can subscribe to the hi tv
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by habibhans(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2007
ai Guys,
The new station LINK 65[i][/i][color=#770077][/color] is really growing fast in entertaining,no doubt abt dat as they are bringing up on air a fantastic work.Its only plp dat don't know dem too well by either listen to their radio station or t.v station dat talk bad abt dem & down-grade their handwork. For me i can't afford to miss listen to their radio station(102.3 f.m) every nigth b4 i went to bed as dey make my night for me & they haven't disapoint me ever since. expecially when some dis their staff came up on air like, Ladani-Suleiman, Ronke & the rest of dem. Meeeeeen they are too good as in make u laff, happy & feel good by the topic they bring up on air to discuss with plp & share ideals abt it. Well if anybody will like to listen & contribute to their programm their phone nbr is, 01-4074882. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Link 65: New TV Station In Lagos by Mustay(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2007
one man's food. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Model Talents Search In Nigeria, D'bats / Heroes Season 4 Chapter Five Free Episodes Download / Watch Mbc 2 Movie, Mbc 1 With Your 90cm Dish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.