Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB (3040 Views)

"Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo / We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths / Buhari Is Scared By Ndigbo's 70% Economic Ownership In Nigeria, Massob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

I believe no sane Person wants Biafra... No nation wants to go back in time just because of some personal hate and paranoid few. I am also from SS and I see the way some fellow Igbos attack those against the Biafra course but that doesn't make them less sensible. They have a point just that it is being expressed from the wrong channel.

FYI... I am not playing Mr. Nice.... And also, those eyes look sekzy...

Yes you are playing Mr nice guy. How can you say you believe no sane person wants biafra and then say that the ones that want biafra are not less sensible. You are contradicting yourself. Take a firm stand on what you believe in. Don't try to please anybody just because you want to appear nice. Truth is that saying the gospel truth to people actually saves their lives. Save a life today. Dazzol.

And please don't flirt with me. I like bad asss niggas and not guys who are scared of speaking up.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Yes you are playing Mr nice guy. How can you say you believe no sane person wants biafra and then say that the ones that want biafra are not less sensible. You are contradicting yourself. Take a firm stand on what you believe in. Don't try to please anybody just because you want to appear nice. Truth is that saying the gospel truth to people actually saves their lives. Save a life today. Dazzol.
If you follow my replies logically you will know my point. I said no sane human wants Biafra because of the evils and damage it will cause and still yet it might not even be realised after all the hullabaloo. Then I said you won't consider those that are in the struggle for Biafra less sensible because, They have a reason for this which is marginalization and Nepotism which puts them on the losing edge and also they have no role in the history of Nigeria. So its like committing suicide because you discovered a future of penury and servitude till death. The act is bad but your reasons are understandable. i believe you grab.

Ihatago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by sdindan: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My dears. We all have our flaws but let's face it, when it comes to politics, these people just don't know how to play the game. Although I don't support all the tribal insults but look around you, they start insulting first. Now they have turned against SS people who are against their biafra. Forcing it down our throats and calling us vile names, accusing us of being Yorubas. Now tell me, be honest, how can such people possibly get good bargains in the country as far as politics and appointments are concerned?

It doesn't work that way my dear and it never will.
what are you smoking?
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

If you follow my replies logically you will know my point. I said no sane human wants Biafra because of the evils and damage it will cause and still yet it might not even be realised after all the hullabaloo. Then I said you won't consider those that are in the struggle for Biafra less sensible because, They have a reason for this which is marginalization and Nepotism which puts them on the losing edge and also they have no role in the history of Nigeria. So its like committing suicide because you discovered a future of penury and servitude till death. The act is bad but your reasons are understandable. i believe you grab.

Ihatago?

If it's understandable then it's not insane. Simples!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

If it's understandable then it's not insane. Simples!

Is Homosexual normal to you?
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Is Homosexual normal to you?

Nope. And what's the relationship with what we are discussing?

Homos can do whatever they want as long as they don't come forcing it down my throat, this is my issue with the biafran wannabes. That's my point. You can want and yearn for biafra for all I care BUT why force it down the throat of someone else who doesn't? Why call me names and accuse me of being Yoruba just because I said I don't want it?

Guy I understand you are trying to be a peacemaker here but these people are just too bitter to accept your olive branch. They don't want it. As you type all your excuses for them they are on another thread bashing an SS person as we type now so what's the point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Jorussia(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Nope. And what's the relationship with what we are discussing?

Homos can do whatever they want as long as they don't come forcing it down my throat, this is my issue with the biafran wannabes. That's my point. You can want and yearn for biafra for all I care BUT why force it down the throat of someone else who doesn't? Why call me names and accuse me of being Yoruba just because I said I don't want it?

Guy I understand you are trying to be a peacemaker here but these people are just too bitter to accept your olive branch. They don't want it. As you type all your excuses for them they are on another thread bashing an SS person as we type now so what's the point?
I was also a victim of what you are currently passing through here.It took several weeks,before those Biafra guys here on NL, could believe that i was actually from Edo state. They just feel that if you oppose the way they currently going about the Biafra agenda,then,you must b either a northern or Yoruba.If the Igbo want to secede,they can go ahead,provided they should not include SS,in their Biafra agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jorussia:
I was also a victim of what you are currently passing through here.It took several weeks,before those Biafra guys here on NL, could believe that i was actually from Edo state. They just feel that if you oppose the way they currently going about the Biafra agenda,then,you must b either a northern or Yoruba.If the Igbo want to secede,they can go ahead,provided they should not include SS,in their Biafra agenda.

Even at that they hate Edos because Edos are more glaring about their distaste for biafra. Other SS tribes try to tolerate them but Edos being the way you guys are fear no one. Edo man will always tell you stuff straight up. So they hate you guys for that.

Now tell me, how can you expect people to trust them enough to give them sensitive positions when they keep bulldozing everything in sight. Let's be practical. It doesn't happen that way. Until they learn to at least pretend to be accommodating, they will continue to have political issues. That just the plain lemon truth. I speak like this because I haven't noticed this on NL only. It's everywhere. Even in my office sef. But thankfully there are some really really nice ones. Really nice ones. But sadly the nice ones don't do enough to call the misguided ones to order and tone down their excesses.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Jorussia(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Even at that they hate Edos because Edos are more glaring about their distaste for biafra. Other SS tribes try to tolerate them but Edos being the way you guys are fear no one. Edo man will always tell you stuff straight up. So they hate you guys for that.

Now tell me, how can you expect people to trust them enough to give them sensitive positions when they keep bulldozing everything in sight. Let's be practical. It doesn't happen that way. Until they learn to at least pretend to be accommodating, they will continue to have political issues. That just the plain lemon truth. I speak like this because I haven't noticed this on NL only. It's everywhere. Even in my office sef. But thankfully there are some really really nice ones. Really nice ones. But sadly the nice ones don't do enough to call the misguided ones to order and tone down their excesses.
I used to think as well,that this whole Biafra thing exists, only on NL,until my dad told me about his experience when he travelled to Enugu, in June this year. my dad said,he was shocked, when a police officer who checked the documents of his vehicle, at a checking point in Anambra,was asking him which side of the divide he belonged to, whether it was Nigeria or Biafra?When my dad told him,that he was from Edo, he(police officer),said they know that Edo will never be part of Biafra.my dad said,the police officer spoke with serious hatred against pmb.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jorussia:
I used to think as well,that this whole Biafra thing exists, only on NL,until my dad told me about his experience when he travelled to Enugu, in June this year. my dad said,he was shocked, when a police officer who checked the documents of his vehicle, at a checking point in Anambra,was asking him which side of the divide he belonged to, whether it was Nigeria or Biafra?When my dad told him,that he was from Edo, he(police officer),said they know that Edo will never be part of Biafra.my dad said,the police officer spoke with serious hatred against pmb.

Let's not go there please. I don't want to turn tribalist and start hating them cos I don't want to. I have some really nice Igbo friends and business contacts so make I go sleep abeg.

It is well sha.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Jorussia(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Let's not go there please. I don't want to turn tribalist and start hating them cos I don't want to. I have some really nice Igbo friends and business contacts so make I go sleep abeg.

It is well sha.
Before i say good night, which state are you from?
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by PhockPhockMan: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Ihatago?

[size=25pt]
Animal
[/size]
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by livingday: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Igbos are bent on shooting themselves in the feet, eh?

No sweat! Biafra died more than 40 years ago.

It has rotten and decayed.

No prayer warrior can bring it back from its unmarked grave!
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jorussia:
Before i say good night, which state are you from?

I'm from Akwa-Ibom. Oron babe. Mum is Efik though
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Ojiofor: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
merry02:
"If the igbo feel marginalised they should attempt to break away again"- Dr. Junaid Mohammed.
MY TAKE
Given the immense suffering that the igbo were subjected to both before, during and after the civil war this is one of most insensitive, cruel and puerile comments that I have heard in recent times. I daresay that if the north ever butchers over 100,000 igbo civilians again as they did in 1966 just before the civil war there will indeed be another attempt to secede but this time they will not only be successful but they will also take many others with them~
Ol'boy,u be FFK?This quote belongs to ffk.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Jorussia(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I'm from Akwa-Ibom. Oron babe. Mum is Efik though
that's cool,i love uyo and i would love to be there,in near future. I don't know much about iron and efik.Any body from akwa Ibom and cross river,we just conclude here in Benin that he/ she is calabar. Your languages in akwa ibom and cross river,have similarity with Slavic language.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jorussia:
that's cool,i love uyo and i would love to be there,in near future. I don't know much about iron and efik.Any body from akwa Ibom and cross river,we just conclude here in Benin that he/ she is calabar. Your languages in akwa ibom and cross river,have similarity with Slavic language.

Lol. Yes we are calabar people. Although some proud Ibibios don't like to be called calabars. The truth is that we all can understand efik while not everyone understands other Akwa/Cross languages. So we are calabar people in the true sense even though we have our own unique identities. Oron is the the most difficult and different language. If you listen to people speaking Oron you will think they are fighting! Lol. But there are some universal words and phrases among all the Akwa/Cross languages.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Jorussia(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Lol. Yes we are calabar people. Although some proud Ibibios don't like to be called calabars. The truth is that we all can understand efik while not everyone understands other Akwa/Cross languages. So we are calabar people in the true sense. Oron is the the most difficult and different language. If you listen to people speaking Oron you will think they are fighting! Lol. But there are some universal words and phrases among all the Akwa/Cross languages.
I guess you reside in uyo?
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jorussia:
I guess you reside in uyo?

Nope!
Emi ni sisi Eko toh badt.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Wasquad(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
All I know is... There was never a 'One Nigeria '.. Tribes desist one another. Too bad for life.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by coolitempa(f): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
you know I've never been spoken to in this manner before. You sound very mature. I promise from now on I'll stop promoting tribalism. Even though I don't know you but this is my promise to you. Nigeria would be a better place if they were more like you.

Hmmmmmmnnnnn.......I hope not to cross path with him on NL...... cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
Bunch of jokers. Igbos are petty thieves. Who would want to entrust a position in the hands of a petty thief? These are people that have always shown why they can never be trusted. I thought they said they wanted to engage the Nigerian army. So they are now resorting to prayer warriors? grin. You yeebos will never cease to amuse me. Try yourself and you'll test the full strength of the Nigerian army.

Your mama toto.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Jorussia(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Nope!
Emi ni sisi Eko toh badt.
I thought you reside in the ss.Anyway, let me allow you sleep,even though, its very rare to see a working class lagosian who wants to sleep by 10:00pm.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jorussia:
I thought you reside in the ss.Anyway, let me allow you sleep,even though, its very rare to see a working class lagosian who wants to sleep by 10:00pm.

Lol. I work. Today was a very busy day and I slept late last night cos I was flexing.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by izzyu(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
Bunch of jokers. Igbos are petty thieves. Who would want to entrust a position in the hands of a petty thief? These are people that have always shown why they can never be trusted. I thought they said they wanted to engage the Nigerian army. So they are now resorting to prayer warriors? grin. You yeebos will never cease to amuse me. Try yourself and you'll test the full strength of the Nigerian army.

na ode you be. YOu think the 1966 Civil war saga will happen again when there is a civil war going on in the backyard of a
sitting president's region.
We are counting , the death in the Boko haram will surely surpass the death during the 1966 civil war and
so shall it be.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by may01(f): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Lol. Yes we are calabar people. Although some proud Ibibios don't like to be called calabars. The truth is that we all can understand efik while not everyone understands other Akwa/Cross languages. So we are calabar people in the true sense even though we have our own unique identities. Oron is the the most difficult and different language. If you listen to people speaking Oron you will think they are fighting! Lol. But there are some universal words and phrases among all the Akwa/Cross languages.

Sorry to cut in, but I think it's the other way round. Ibibio is quite easy compared to Efik. I'm an Ibibio girl smiley
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Jorussia(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Lol. I work. Today was a very busy day and I slept late last night cos I was flexing.
Typical akwa ibom babe,who na too like flexing. No wonder your fmr gov built several cinemas and relaxation spots,for you guys to be flexing.I nv meant to insinuate that you are not a working class babe,i was only trying to say that most working class people in lagos,come home,as from 9pm.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
may01:

Sorry to cut in, but I think it's the other way round. Ibibio is quite easy compared to Efik. I'm an Ibibio girl smiley

Eyen eka mi. I didn't say Ibibio is not easy to understand. I just meant that Efik is more widely spoken. Hardly do you hear Ibibio in cross river but you hear Efik in akwa ibom. That's what I mean. Remember we were all under cross river and calabar was our base.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by Sweetlemon(f): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jorussia:
Typical akwa ibom babe,who na too like flexing. No wonder your fmr gov built several cinemas and relaxation spots,for you guys to be flexing.I nv meant to insinuate that you are not a working class babe,i was only trying to say that most working class people in lagos,come home,as from 9pm.

Well, lucky me, my office is less that 20 mins drive from home when there's no traffic and I close by 5pm.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by may01(f): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Eyen eka mi. I didn't say Ibibio is not easy to understand. I just meant that Efik is more widely spoken. Hardly do you hear Ibibio in cross river but you hear Efik in akwa ibom. That's what I mean. Remember we were all under cross river and calabar was our base.
Alright sis. Wara smiley
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by engrjacuzzi: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2015
I wanted to see PMB n an Igbo man as APC Presidential candidates just as it was during PMB n okadigbo ANPP 2013. Igbo's have been cheated in this country.
Re: Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB by eraly(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Am a yoruba n 1 tin I dnt undastnd is y som Pple/tribe on nairaland n nigeria so much hate d igbos. Am still trying to figure dat out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shoe Making In The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria. / If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.