Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,417 members, 7,958,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (45714 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
You've been disgraced as a lesbian _whore who _pimps for homosexual strippers.

I provided links to your very own comments and quotes to back them up.cheesy

Psychotic homosexual!
firstEVA:
u only disgraced your self by proving that only males are attracted to you. Effeminate fagggot.

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cleat head undecided

You? Lol you're taken already
Nah sinnzu is engaged tongue
Jacksparrow taken too
Captainswag225:
johnnoah1st, cleathead, jacksparrow, me, softapples, sinnzu.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by lezz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahaha, thesonofmark and lezz cannot understand why straight men love lesbians, grin

A lesbian is a woman with a confusing sense of gender identification. She serves little purpose to mankind other than perversity of lust.

Lesbianism is the end goal of modern feminism. While not as visually despicable as faggotry, it leaves a bile in the human psyche and opens the window to other vices into the sphere of our collective ethics.

Gays need help not promotion.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Johnnoah1st: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
am grand., chilling with mrs swag ryt now. How is frankfurt today?
its bubbling! chilling with the biitch, i guess accra is bubbling too?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Cleat head undecided
You? Lol you're taken already Nah sinnzu is engaged tongue Jacksparrow taken too
that leaves us with johnnoah1st, softapples
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Johnnoah1st: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Im ok, thank you. And how are you. Hows is Germany today
FINE, and uk?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
its bubbling! chilling with the biitch, i guess accra is bubbling too?
accra is lovely as always.....sipping some dranks, will have khebab later.... Any plans with ur bae?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
A lesbian is a woman with a confusing sense of gender identification. She serves little purpose to mankind other than perversity of lust.

Lesbianism is the end goal of modern feminism. While not as visually despicable as faggotry, it leaves a bile in the human psyche and opens the window to other vices into the sphere of our collective ethics.

no offence bt u sound like a gay, chai cc police, army, invigilante, bakassi, issakaba, navy come and c a gay here o
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
no offence bt u sound like a gay, chai cc police, army, invigilante, bakassi, issakaba, navy come and c a gay here o
wise guy. See as u kill am. Go see how ugly the dude looks.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nah tongue...I'll make my choice when am ready btw I don't even know how to woo cheesy
Captainswag225:
that leaves us with johnnoah1st, softapples
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
dygeasy, naijaboy, softapples. U can choose one.
LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
hahahaha grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by olajorn(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
So no lady is ready to pay just $2000 for her Prince charming,but if We are the one Now...there will be list going to $5000 for dowry...Now some people will be shouting gender equality/equity undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:

It has always been ADAM for ADAMMA and never ANNA for ANITA.

JERRY for JESSICA and not JONAH for JIMMY.

The lesbian _whore FIRSTEVA keeps trying to justify LESBIANISM (homosexuality) which is an epic fail!

I'd continually taunt her for her perverted sexual leaning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
wise guy. See as u kill am. Go see how ugly the dude looks.
d guy reminds me of smiggle in the lord of d rings
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Rocktation(f): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Join Telegram Dating Group / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.