Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today (1543 Views)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by donc26(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
I was at Government House Port Harcourt today. I had to accompany the Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria on his visit to Government House in the morning hours. It was a must that I had to go. We were already discusing with Nyesom Wike, Governor of Rivers State when someone just whispered to his ear the judgement from today's tribunal. Immediately, he just shouted no no no no again and again. Suddenly, his eyes became very red. The next thing that happened was that he knelt down, shouting, man of God, please pray for me. Pray for me, please pray for me. The prelate prayed for him."

"Nyesom Wike immediately instructed his Chief of Staff to cancel all appointments he scheduled today, stressing that he was not in a good mood."

Ok, at this point, I know the question PDP folks want to ask me, but I can't disclose my source.

2 Likes

Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by emmalexabl(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
OP...I THINK YOU NEED THE PRAYERS EVEN MORE THAN GOV. WIKE

5 Likes

Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by Omololu007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by hakeem4(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Noted
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by onomeasike: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
And so?If name you nko?Will you ask for prayers from babalawo.
Although, it's hilarious grin
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by PhockPhockMan: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
OP, your joke sweet well well.

Oya mods shift this trash to joke section.

1 Like

Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by glory2glory: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin
GEJ's last days desperado antics. The men of God couldn't help GEJ, can they help Wike?
Men of God can only pray but it's for God to answer.
Somebody please remind Wike if you regard iniquity in your heart God will not hear you,but confess them and be free. Besides the prayer of the wicked is an abomination to God.

4 Likes

Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by oganology33(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
donc26:
I was at Government House Port Harcourt today. I had to accompany the Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria on his visit to Government House in the morning hours. It was a must that I had to go. We were already discusing with Nyesom Wike, Governor of Rivers State when someone just whispered to his ear the judgement from today's tribunal. Immediately, he just shouted no no no no again and again. Suddenly, his eyes became very red. The next thing that happened was that he knelt down, shouting, man of God, please pray for me. Pray for me, please pray for me. The prelate prayed for him."

"Nyesom Wike immediately instructed his Chief of Staff to cancel all appointments he scheduled today, stressing that he was not in a good mood."

Ok, at this point, I know the question PDP folks want to ask me, but I can't disclose my source.
U were there with d prelate, yet u have a source. And the prelate was praying 2 Wike in his office with a mic huh Idiot!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by yrret: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op, is a serious comedian.

By the way who gave the prelate mic?

Your joke too sweet.

1 Like

Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
How can we repent if we have not sinned?

(1) (Reply)

Four Outstanding Ministers From President Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration / As Useless As A Local Government Chairman...? / Former Senator Nkechi Nwaogu joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.