Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State (32038 Views)

Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) / Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Well that's what happens when corruption is the mainstay of an economy. The institutions to check all these excesses are rather collecting cheques.
dominique:
If you know that you cannot erect structures that will not endanger people's lives, by all means DONT! The rickety looking bridge was constructed by one of those polithiefcians to score some cheap points. The evil contractors constructed with extremely substandard materials. The ĺevel of wickedness in this country is just disgusting.
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Legaycey: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2015
tchidi:
shocked

That's how we almost sank in one part of kaduna. Someone misdirected us and when we got to the 'sand', we didn't know water was right under the sand!!!

Na God help us that day. embarassed

Its because you didn't buy suya, pepper and tomato from the mallam, so he gave you the best direction grin
tchidi:
shocked

That's how we almost sank in one part of kaduna. Someone misdirected us and when we got to the 'sand', we didn't know water was right under the sand!!!

Na God help us that day. embarassed

Its because you didn't buy suya, pepper and tomato from the mallam, so he gave you the best direction
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by johnshagb(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:

You guys misunderstood what I meant, I meant abokii (northerner) no be person? I was asking someone who asked me if am an abokii, I didn't put the question mark that's why

Okay, now you are talking wink
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Yasirarafat: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Spybradd:

Gombe..

so you be abokii...

grin
dodon kodi grin .....in English snail
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
the integrity of that bridge has waned completely reason for the collapse..no government checks,...naija i hail thee..
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Legaycey:

Its because you didn't buy suya, pepper and tomato from the mallam, so he gave you the best direction

LoL!! I'm sure that's not the reason. cheesy
IceDude:
Did u do thanksgiving in church? If yes why didnt u invite me, abi u nor know say party rice dey sweet wel wel?

Olonga!! tongue tongue
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by missKiffy(f): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Oya beg me so that i can increase it to 60% trust
Increase it to 100% cheesy
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by philfrey08: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
sweetgala:

Density of the sand/water mixture and body weight, a 1 tonne car would sink easier than a 70 kg man

Ngineer i see u!

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by experimentist: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2015
blame it on Jonathan and the PDP very useless people!
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Kingsasian(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Spoken like a High Priest of the Gods..

your moniker shows you are one of my colleagues...hahahahahahaha
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by phyness(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Hw many people die?
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by murphyibiam15(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Spybradd:

Gombe..
so you be abokii...
grin
she's a human being $ a Nigerian
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by chris4gold(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
imagine dis kind of bridge on thirdmilan?

Fish go rejoice die...
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by naijainfogalery: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Haaaaa nooo 60% is the highest you can get oo, 100% is for family and you never enter friend levels talkless of family

missKiffy:

Increase it to 100% cheesy
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by ollyruffy: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Product of corruption. If you hear how much they (those common thiefs that called themselves polithiefcians) spend to build this bridge, you will scream.
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by val15: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
oshibote1:
Hmmmmmm wat a strange world
. I tire
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by 2dillu2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:

I no be abokii, abokii no be person?
omo ask him for me oo undecided
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by hokaamoy: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
We thank God for life oh...
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
What kind of car is it that sank into mud and could not be traced, na beettle be that?
I no belive this story

Otijah you are right anyway***
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Spybradd: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
murphyibiam15:

she's a human being $ a Nigerian

who be dis woman wrapping ibiam houseboy,what are you doing with ur madam phone,common gerraout....if that gombe abokii misskiffi is ur biitch,did she report to u that moi deep my hands under her skirt and explore up??
grin grin grin
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Spybradd: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yasirarafat:
dodon kodi grin .....in English snail

Nama....grin in English cow,in pigin MALU..lollllll
grin grin grin
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Spybradd: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:

my mistake..so u be abokiess?
grin
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Spybradd: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
LockDown69:

Feeble-minded dude, #smh

i 4kn careless if u are on da goddamm 69 romp widda kaffy biitch like ur moniker implies,foool i gotta know her on a thread on here where she was da first to cast insults and ridicule on a particular tribe,perhaps u were very busy scrubbing off some syphilises virus on da goddamm 69 tango not to have seen that,foo again...undecided
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by missKiffy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Spybradd:

my mistake..so u be abokiess?

grin
Dey look for trouble up and down
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by holysina(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Spybradd:

Gombe..

so you be abokii...

grin

comedian undecided
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by holysina(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:

grin cheesy grin aboki na person oo shocked
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by onelife97: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
dominique:
If you know that you cannot erect structures that will not endanger people's lives, by all means DONT! The rickety looking bridge was constructed by one of those polithiefcians to score some cheap points. The evil contractors constructed with extremely substandard materials. The ĺevel of wickedness in this country is just disgusting.
Until we the youths are really ready to lynch those goat bastards that have been eating our national yams with no remorse,this and others will continue.
Eye sore indeed.
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by LockDown69(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Spybradd:

i 4kn careless if u are on da goddamm 69 romp widda kaffy biitch like ur moniker implies,foool i gotta know her on a thread on here where she was da first to cast insults and ridicule on a particular tribe,perhaps u were very busy scrubbing off some syphilises virus on da goddamm 69 tango not to have seen that,foo again...undecided

Gibberish! I bet you can't even comprehend What you just Spat.
Re: Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State by Spybradd: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2015
LockDown69:

Gibberish! I bet you can't even comprehend What you just Spat.

why dontcha let us know on what we gonna blame ur shallow brainlessness on,phuu,da 69 or da 69,phuu again....cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / What Are Your Regrets For This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.