Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Would You Marry A Feminist? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2796 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
azzima:
They are mostly undercover lesbians.....that's why.

Lol@undercover
Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by SisterCaro(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
mutter:

Sorry her husband is a Nigerian born and bred. He is also rather conservative and both have very good backgrounds and upbringing
l I can bet my hat that she is a very loving wife.
by American doctor i mean he is a qualified and registered doctor in the USA. Fact remains she is a feminist and she is happily married.

The fact that they had been together since childhood proves that her ideologies are not what makes her a good wife but rather he character.

Somewhere in the African jungle irrelevant unmarried jobless people are giving themselves a headache over who marries who.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by SisterCaro(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
kevinberry:

Pathetic...an america doctor,how does that sentence sound to you...how will you even get a man to marry with this your english.....
i said an American Doctor what exactly is wrong about that? Is he not a registered and qualified doctor in the US? undecided e don pain you? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by mutter(f): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
SisterCaro:
by American doctor i mean he is a qualified and registered doctor in the USA. Fact remains she is a feminist and she is happily married.

The fact that they had been together since childhood proves that her ideologies are not what makes her a good wife but rather he characteõr.

Somewhere in the African jungle irrelevant unmarried jobless people are giving themselves a headache over who marries who.

I agree

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
SisterCaro:
i said an American Doctor what exactly is wrong about that? Is he not a registered and qualified doctor in the US? undecided e don pain you? grin

Sister caro...please grab a copy of brighter grammar and learn the use of english
Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by 5minsmadness: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
SisterCaro:

The fact that they had been together since childhood proves that her ideologies are not what makes her a good wife but rather her character.
Agreed grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by SisterCaro(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
kevinberry:

Sister caro...please grab a copy of brighter grammar and learn the use of english
go and get yourself a job before frustration kills you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
I can't marry a masculinist

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by ORALL: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
SisterCaro:
go and get yourself a job before frustration kills you grin
tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
5minsmadness:
Agreed grin
yep
Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by dinachi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
oreos:

Lies tongue

In reality, what you have is a dummy, who ask ‘how high' when screeech ‘jump' at her.
The only dummy here is you with your scattered life. No job, no husband, no kids, no sense, no prospects of ever being useful in your life, just a reprobated retard! Need I say more? You are not even worthy to touch the shoes on her feet!
And to worsen it you are not a real feminist...just a cursed troll parambulating on nairaland. Most of bitter women like you are desperate underachivers who have nothing to offer to anybody except nuisance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
dinachi:

The only dummy here is you with your scattered life. No job, no husband, no kids, no sense, no prospects of ever being useful in your life, just a reprobated retard! Need I say more? You are not even worthy to touch the shoes on her feet!
And to worsen it you are not a real feminist...just a cursed troll parambulating on nairaland. Most of bitter women like you are desperate underachivers who have nothing to offer to anybody except nuisance.

Tsk tsk tsk

You have just described yourselfcheesy. Whoever she is can never be worthy to stand beside me. #FACT#. Tell the unfortunate woman that it is better for her to be dead than to be with youcheesy.

Qtn: Where can you find dinachi on Nairaland?

Ans: Family and Romance sections.

Qtn: What types of threads piques dinachi interest?

Ans: Any thread involving a woman who presumably has behaved badly. Dinachi must be there!

Qtn: Do you think that is normal?

Ans : No, I don't. I think he must have had a very terrible experience with a lady. That I believe shouldn't be enough to have caused him a mental illness. I believe he must have either lacked a mother figure or he grew up with an abusive mother. Beyond these reasons, I can not figure out other reasons that will make a man write dumb sweeping statement about women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by dinachi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
oreos:

Tsk tsk tsk

You have just described yourselfcheesy. Whoever she is can never be worthy to stand beside me. #FACT#. Tell the unfortunate woman that it is better for her to be dead than to be with youcheesy.

Ans: Any thread involving a woman who presumably has behaved badly. Dinachi must be there!

Ans : No, I don't. I think he must have had a very terrible experience with a lady. That I believe shouldn't be enough to have caused him a mental illness. I believe he must have either lacked a mother figure or he grew up with an abusive mother.
Have you finished? Tell your unfortunate parents that it was better they died of HIV/Aids than give birth to you! Crawl back to your hole!She rules where you tremble!#FACT#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by Ngokafor(f): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
SisterCaro:
Let us go and ask Chimamanda's husband who happens to be an American doctor, not all these jobless boys roaming around NL with nothing meaningful to impact in society. What will they even marry with? grin

*runs out of the thread laughing*
Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by Pidggin(f): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2015
oreos:

Tsk tsk tsk

Ans : No, I don't. I think he must have had a very terrible experience with a lady. That I believe shouldn't be enough to have caused him a mental illness. I believe he must have either lacked a mother figure or he grew up with an abusive mother. Beyond these reasons, I can not figure out other reasons that will make a man write dumb sweeping statement about women
Re: Would You Marry A Feminist? by limamintruth: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2015
kevinberry:
This was asked and I was eager to read their views in the so called modern world.....

Eddso said[b]“would a feminist even want to marry"[/b]

thetruthteller said[b] “only if she makes me a sandwich"[/b]

Thedanindentity said[b]“if I really wanted to be treated like an animal I'd rather marry a dog fam..at least then I know that I,ma wallet and kids = be happy.[/b]

Jazjaz said[b]“someone who supports equal rights =yes, a 'feminist'=no.[/b]

Incubator said “nope,don't want her to be complaining that we're a patriarchal society everytime I want her to make me a sandwich"

Russellsteapot said[b]“This is becoming a stock answer given the number of
times I've used it, but never mind.
A 'normal' feminist, someone who supports equal
rights, supports herself mentally, emotionally and
financially, gets on with life knowing we already live
in an equal society whilst realising that men and
women are biologically different beings and will
never have identical behaviours, outcomes and
preferences. Someone who lives to modern social
values and gender positions, but does not go on
about them all the time. Yes.
A radical feminist who believes she is oppressed, and
that millions of years of evolution didn't happen, that
equality of outcome should be forced, and the other
deranged nonsense some of them come out with?
No.
Fortunately there are lots of normals and not too
many radicals".[/b]

samt98 said[b]“marriage in the 21st century is silly, marriage to a
feminist is down right stupid".[/b]

Thecitizenact said[b]“never,I'd rather scrape my face off with a cheese grater.
Marrying a feminist would be the ultimate betrayal of
your testicles.this cracked me up

Anyone who believes in a mythological patriarchy is
just like someone who believes in religion. They both
believe in something entirely intangible and form
their entire life view around it.

Plus, most modern day feminists are more like social
conservatives, the amount of banning which they
advocate doesn't even come close to resembling any
notion of 'tolerance' or 'progressivism.' It's
puritanical, plain and simple".[/b]

Smith and wesson said[b]Lol hell no. She would want me to experience what
she is feeling during menustration and child birth.
Make me wear tampons and electrocute my balls.
It's ok because men and women must be equal would
be her answer[/b]

Computermaths97 said[b]The "perfect" way to act at school: Be quiet and do as
the Teacher says. Now tell me, think back to Year 7-
Year 11 and try telling me that 95% of the "good
students" according to the teachers weren't girls...
Why can't the perfect way be how boys act? To
constantly talk and discuss the work, and actually do
questions. COnstantly be active, not just sit there in
quiet and obey. Do loads of presentations, express
our opinions. Little girls would get in loads of trouble
in that world. But no, feminism has forced this type
of education upon us.[/b]

Simplyll[b]Oh yes, nothing wrong with a feminist.
However I can't be friends with someone who is
against feminism, male or female.[/b]

What your say...would you as a guy marry one
www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3491749

Hell no! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) / Capri Sonne Or Capri Sun / Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.