Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo (1478 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Advantges Yoruba Can Derived If Biafra Is Granted Freedom / Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by babreports: 4:15am On Aug 18, 2015
this kind of article is not going to held either of the two tribes, no matter how objective the writer may be in his approach to the issue, writing piece will continue to trigger the crises between them http://www.babreports.com/2015/08/18/how-the-yoruba-can-deal-with-the-igbo/

1 Like

Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Tukor32: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2015
its never possible for a Yoruba to deal with Igbo.. Yoruba way no get liver..abeg hour make una follow una brother celebrate his birthday

2 Likes

Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by flyingsnail(f): 4:51am On Aug 18, 2015
I heard the Biafras in Lagos House Assembly want igbo language as one of official language in the house. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by scholes0(m): 5:02am On Aug 18, 2015
flyingsnail:
I heard the Biafras in Lagos House Assembly want igbo language as one of official language in the house. cheesy cheesy

People who don't even speak their language , want it made official in Lagos state
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2015
scholes0:

People who don't even speak their language , want it made official in Lagos state

Who say we don't speak our language?
See this fool.
Don't use those "my mama say I be Igbo to judge"
You must be a kid and hanging our with little Igbo kids.

1 Like

Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by explorer250(m): 5:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by infinitypro(m): 5:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Bobbystanley(m): 6:01am On Aug 18, 2015
U mean the dirtiest people in the world?
How can a dirty man deal with the world smartest set of people?
Just give him Amala in a dirty plate and his problems are over

9 Likes

Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by olasmith10(m): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Honestly, I c dis territorial fight btw d igbos and Yoruba as irrelevant and not needed..more disastrously like fanning d embers of war..the two erhnic groups lives inter dependently on each other meaning a unilateral survival is almost impossible..The earlier we both embrace peace and unity the better for d nation..

1 Like

Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by PrettyClare7(f): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Fight will start here soon. But the funny thing is the people here will be claiming they are educated while they still can not tolerate another person from another ethnic-group. So what did you learn in school? Seriously ppl should just grow some sense and start living beyond i am igbo or yoruba. Nija will be sweeter and better

1 Like

Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by ifyan(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2015
I guess most of you didn't read what message the writer is trying to pass.

You guys need to go through it again for better understanding.

As for it a nice message which l have thought about . Other tribes of Nigeria need to move to SE in large numbers to really understand the IGBOS.

It will really be great.

Long live everyone
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by ifyan(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Fight will start here soon. But the funny thing is the people here will be claiming they are educated while they still can not tolerate another person from another ethnic-group. So what did you learn in school? Seriously ppl should just grow some sense and start living beyond i am igbo or yoruba. Nija will be sweeter and better

Should I say love this or supported
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2015
flyingsnail:
. Hahahahahaaaaaa. We told them that we are out to take over lagos. Lolz
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by ibkgab001: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Awon OMO YyIbo... Yibooo

Ta lon Fa ? Iro oooo

Oh bobo wereee lobade
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by babreports: 6:27am On Aug 18, 2015
why not addressing this issue in a more mature way, why do we need to abuse one and other, let us be united if truly we are one Nigeria
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by ibedun: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2015
The writer no go die well! Wetin dey that barren inhospitable Igboland? Yes, wetin dey there? There is no record anywhere in the world of this kind of migration and deliberate self-displacement by the useless Igbo tribe. We may be long to the same federal establishment but normally around the work people hold on to their homeland and develop it. What we are experiencing today will definitely lead to war. The Igbos must be put in their place. Simple.
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Orjioorji(f): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2015
I strongly believe that one day fight between Igbos and yorubas will be over, they will understand that north enjoy their misunderstanding and ride on their ignorance to rule this country.and that day igbo will embress yoruba and call him my brother and vis vasa. you will see that hausa man will stop ruling this country.some time they sponsor rumour among us just to make us fight.remember that statement (we will never allow them undestand their destiny,we will rule over them.)be wise brothers.
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by fr3do(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2015
olasmith10:
Honestly, I c dis territorial fight btw d igbos and Yoruba as irrelevant and not needed..more disastrously like fanning d embers of war..the two erhnic groups lives inter dependently on each other meaning a unilateral survival is almost impossible..The earlier we both embrace peace and unity the better for d nation..

We don't depend on you people o!
Stop attaching!

We are different and should to some extent, run our things separately.
Biafra!
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by babyfaceafrica: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2015
olasmith10:
guy..its only on nairaland both tribe rant,come to the real work ,the live peacefully...na all dis kids fo nairaland!!!
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Jman06(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Yorrubass are a treacherous,repugnant, smelly, amalaphilic, mmanuphilic, cowardly and 1diotic set of people.

No true-blooded Igbo person will want to relate with the oil-consuming mofos!

Thank you all for reading my crazy post grin cheesy
Na weed cause am cheesy cheesy
*drops mic*

3 Likes

Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by babyfaceafrica: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Orjioorji:
I strongly believe that one day fight between Igbos and yorubas will be over, they will understand that north enjoy their misunderstanding and ride on their ignorance to rule this country.and that day igbo will embress yoruba and call him my brother and vis vasa. you will see that hausa man will stop ruling this country.some time they sponsor rumour among us just to make us fight.remember that statement (we will never allow them undestand their destiny,we will rule over them.)be wise brothers.
its not that bad hs been painted on nairaland,they both just have different ideologies!!
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by ibedun: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2015
ibedun:
The writer no go die well! Wetin dey that barren inhospitable Igboland? Yes, wetin dey there? There is no record anywhere in the world of this kind of migration and deliberate self-displacement by the useless Igbo tribe. We may be long to the same federal establishment but normally around the work people hold on to their homeland and develop it. What we are experiencing today will definitely lead to war. The Igbos must be put in their place. Simple.
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by laudate: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2015
I posted this article on another thread. But I feel it might be interesting to some folks here.

Hehehe.... wey my popcorn? cheesy I wan perch for this corner. I know say when the internet war starts between these two tribes, I will not get a front row seat. grin

But like ..... seriously??! What kind of hilarious topic is this?

Most of the Yoruba people I know can't be bothered about what the tribe next door, is doing. They have too many things going on within their own areas, to start thinking of migrating elsewhere to set up home. tongue

Is there anything that is available in the South East, that they cannot get in any of the South Western states? So why would they want to move? But for the Igbo, the reverse is the case. They dislike the Yoruba because in their mind, the war has not ended. But they flock in droves to the South-west, the home of the people they despise. I don't get it. shocked

In my trips around the country however, I have noticed large communities of Yoruba folks in Port-harcourt, Abuja and in different Northern cities. I guess the 'natives are friendly,' in those places. wink

The South-East community on Nairaland have shown time and again, that they feel nothing but contempt for the Yoruba. So they open long threads, devoted to Yoruba bashing. Once in a while, some of the Yoruba folks retaliate. But most times, my Yoruba friends are like: "Who cares?! ??" This gets the Igbo worked up, to no end.

Anyway, you cannot dictate to a man, where he should live. And residence in a place does not guarantee that a person would suddenly develop affinity or affection for his neighbours.

People can live in a place for donkey years, and still feel nothing but contempt for their neighbours, just like the Igbos do. undecided
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by olasmith10(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2015
fr3do:

We don't depend on you people o! Stop attaching!
We are different and should to some extent, run our things separately. Biafra!

who buys the goods u sell?

1 Like

Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by IGBOSON1: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

The author of this article is being a bit cheeky! grin
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by LaurelP(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Orjioorji:

You are a wise man!
Seriously this is why I stopped stepping my foot on this politics section, its sickening! Almost all the threads are about Igbo Yoruba, Yoruba Igbo hatred, can't you guys use ur senses for once?
The Northerners have their differences, but they don't wash their dirty linens in public.
None of y'all has ever fought the other in real life, other than coming to make noise about war you know nothing about.
Seun should really do sth about this.
Re: How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by fr3do(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
olasmith10:

who buys the goods u sell?

emphasis on 'to some extent'

(1) (Reply)

'Just Wait'... ISIS Reveals It Has Smuggled Thousands Of Extremists Into Europe / SHOCKER!!! Nigerian Economy In SERIOUS MESS!!! / Breaking NEWS!!!: Election Tribunal Declares Tony Nwoye Of PDP HOR Seat Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.