Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun (97345 Views)

Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / Why I Allowed 52 Men Had Sex With Me During Cult Initiation(picture) / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by AreaFada2: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
A sedated teenage girl in the midst of whatever number of guys having sex with her goes by this silly headline. shocked Why is it not "x y z men caught molesting a sedated 16 years old girl?" shocked shocked. You would think she was a prostitute rendering service to some men with this headline. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by bigass123(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
[size=18pt]The Devil at work, that is the summary of this whole issue...but in the fullness of time, the devil will show them the OYO card.. guess what the colour of that card is[/size] [size=23pt]RED [/size]
BE WISE!!!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by omachonupeter: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
[b]This world is something else[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Riokempex1234: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Young girl sorry dear,but what u got was what u requested for.apart from joining is there no other way of knowing people to help ur parents? and u 4got ur some ones mother wht wil u tell ur children?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Vikto: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is how rapist are produced. Those guys are going to be rapist for the rest of their lives. They are already in it cult or no cult and everything started from home. Parents did not observe enough to see.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please people, who is lying This post says 52 men while this same NL post dated August 15 says 20 men with the same confession

https://www.nairaland.com/2527726/cult-encounters-girl-16-recounts

Admins, what's wrong

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lilyomi:

cheesy
grin grin

Ahhh you are laughing,was it a Group Intimacy like the girl in this story?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Kelvinpam(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lies,lies and more lies. Why cant admins make research b4 putting c.rap on front page. This news waz printed on the dailies on saturday, sun news paper to be precise and I could remember I saw a "copy and paste" version on NL dat Saturday. Why bring up this contradictory report today when d lady waz said to confess it was abt 20 pple. I understand d aim is to pull traffic but not at d expense of false info. Well there are better and educative topics dying off in diff. threads. Kindly take this down and replace with a better topic. No offence intended

cc: seun, lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by tsdarkside(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Lilyomi(f): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
youmour:

Ahhh you are laughing,was it a Group Intimacy like the girl in this story?
I'm not an occult o. cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Funjosh(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jesus is Lord!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lilyomi:

I'm not an occult o. cheesy

Okay,but have you straffed more than 1 guy same time?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Lilyomi(f): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
youmour:

Okay,but have you straffed more than 1 guy same time?
No. Not in my dreams sef. grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by ElFenomeno1: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Goldmaxx:
y did u choosed sowing seeds of discord among igbos u claim to be
You are a disgrace.... Just read the crap you posted above!
Choosed... How did you get near a computer?! Why? Who let you on here?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lilyomi:

No. Not in my dreams sef. grin

Good girl,dont try it oh.its too sweet and you know what they said about sweet things.

NB: did you travel to Naija to do your BVN or opened an acct in GH?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by iamrealdeji(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Now,Wole Soyinka would start telling us Vikings are not Cultists,Vikings is just a confraternity that only help people,so they're helping people by gangbanging the girl?. SHAME ON YOU PROF SOYINKA,PROF SAINT. Buhari is this,Buhari is that,but what are you PROF?

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Goldmaxx(f): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a disgrace.... Just read the crap you posted above!
Choosed... How did you get near a computer?! Why? Who let you on here?
idiiiot,we are in no english class so mind ur fucckking biznes,
baaastard!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by ElFenomeno1: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Goldmaxx:
idiiiot,we are in no english class so mind ur fucckking biznes,
baaastard!

Your father is the bloody idi....ot, you vacuous troglodyte!
You bloody slubberdegullion who should have been aborted in a gold circle condom!
May your parents never reap the fruits of their labour on you
Fu..cking pillock!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
Ok...what were they sleeping on? Grass or mat?

Kai...Nairaland! grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by amzonbug: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chinese Police Arrest 15,000 For Internet Crimes: read more below:

http://amazonbug.com/?id=55d3368fa33bc6.95468166&t=Chinese+Police+Arrest+15%2C000+For+Internet+Crimes#.VdNVveOyOwU.twitter
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Guruboi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
I smell lies everywhere... cry
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by themytope(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
Ok...what were they sleeping on? Grass or mat?

Question
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Dagoma: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Served her right for joining them!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by SweetJoystick(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
I know of a girl who fuckkd 14 guys mid night just to get initiated into this nonsense called cult, they all bleeped her without protection. Why won't STD's spread?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omo na serious touch your toe be dat o,vickyrotex favourite style grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by biggz82: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
This igbo people self, so person no fit hear una name 4 better tin self. Biafra we hail
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by jonero147(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tdarry:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/public-disgrace-16-year-old-anambra-girl-caught-in-the-bush-sleeping-with-52-men/
who told u dat vykings are honorable men?...if u dnt knw,dey r d most toutish men ever..wen u talk about kush movement.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by kclint85(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
deanoffaculty:
I beg, how many 'horse-power' energy the girl get?
The girl should be sent to Sambisa forest....so that she can serve bokko boys with her 'London' and let our girls be released.
the girl in question should b in the Guinness book of record

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by carus001: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARO MATE am a member of suprem vikings confraternamity in edo state we don't sleep with female member during initiation fake news please and we don't iniciate under age we have the under age vikings which is known as baby germans. Sail on sail nortin do u and aro mate
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by carus001: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARO MATE am a member of suprem vikings confraternamity in edo state we don't sleep with female member during initiation fake news please and we don't iniciate under age we have the under age vikings which is known as baby germans. Sail on sail nortin do u any aro mate
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by carus001: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARO MATE am a member of suprem vikings confraternamity in edo state we don't sleep with female member during initiation fake news please and we don't iniciate under age we have the under age vikings which is known as baby germans. Sail on sail nortin do u any aro mate you can add me up on watsapp with 08032416853
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by Goldmaxx(f): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

my father is the bloody idi....ot, i am vacuous troglodyte!
I am a bloody slubberdegullion who should have been aborted in a gold circle condom!
May my parents never reap the fruits of their labour on me
Fu..cking pillock!
nawaoo see wat u open mouth tell urself, am out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.