Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. (11754 Views)

Thread For Microbiologists. Let's Meet Here . / Microbiologists; Career Advice / Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by IfyJ000(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2017
nice place
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by Nicogen4us(f): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Contact Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Services for the following Services.
The company help in the following area:
(a) AGRO SERVICES:E.g
✅Agro allied courses training
✅Agro business training
✅Agro products exportation(Locally and Internationally)
✅Agro product branding and Packaging etc
(b) MICROBIOLOGY AND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY SERVICES:E.g
✔ Product specification that meet the buyers request for international exportation with token amount
✔ Registration with CAC and NAFDAC with no stress
✔ Acquiring your health certificate with no stress
✔Acquiring of Professional Licence as Microbiology and Science Laboratory Technology graduates
✔Acquiring HACCP coverage.
✔Professional trainings e. g{such as Certificate courses and Diploma courses} in Health and Safety courses, Health Management course, Quality Assurance courses, Health and Social care courses, Production Operation Management, Production Quality management, Specimen Management strategy etc
✔Microbiological testing,Characterization of microorganisms, Food and feeds testing,Food packaging product testing, Instrumentation Services and Educational Services
✔Handling the Quality Control of the company and the products etc.
Contact the company through:
www. facebook. com/trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Center
Office address:No.2, Oyo-Ogbomoso road,opposite state hospital exit gate Beside asset oil and gas,Oyo-town
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Seadurfin:
Great microbe in d house! Am a 400l level microbiology student currently in need of a placement for my industrial training jus four months left for d training n am presently in lagos n hv tried most industries pls can anybody b of help 07032667879,seadurf009@gmail.com
Go to LASEPA I did my IT there last year, u will gain a lot...... it's located at Alausa Ikeja Lagos, when u get to Alausa secretariat....ask some one u are going to LASEPA
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by Nicogen4us(f): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nicogen4us:
Contact Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Services for the following Services.
The company help in the following area:
(a) AGRO SERVICES:E.g
✅Agro allied courses training
✅Agro business training
✅Agro products exportation(Locally and Internationally)
✅Agro product branding and Packaging etc
(b) MICROBIOLOGY AND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY SERVICES:E.g
✔ Product specification that meet the buyers request for international exportation with token amount
✔ Registration with CAC and NAFDAC with no stress
✔ Acquiring your health certificate with no stress
✔Acquiring of Professional Licence as Microbiology and Science Laboratory Technology graduates
✔Acquiring HACCP coverage.
✔Professional trainings e. g{such as Certificate courses and Diploma courses} in Health and Safety courses, Health Management course, Quality Assurance courses, Health and Social care courses, Production Operation Management, Production Quality management, Specimen Management strategy etc
✔Microbiological testing,Characterization of microorganisms, Food and feeds testing,Food packaging product testing, Instrumentation Services and Educational Services
✔Handling the Quality Control of the company and the products etc.
Contact the company through:
www. facebook. com/trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Center
Office address:No.2, Oyo-Ogbomoso road,opposite state hospital exit gate Beside asset oil and gas,Oyo-town

contact now for above services
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by xtian234(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice work ... I'm an undergraduate of mcb in KUST wudil....just like the course though not negating the fact dat it's not a professional course. Am doing the best I can to graduate with the best result as more as my effort could fetch knowing fully well dat ones future Is not tired down to paper cert. I try as much as I can to develop my God given skills for diversification
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by viviansteph: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
La thread
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by precadel: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
fashoo2010:
. If u can do HSE, though it doesn't guarantee u a job, but u'll learn new things and add it to ur CV.

About IPAN, Two things are involved if u are a member. One, u can av ur own public lab and embark on public anaysis for industries, standing in gap/defending d quality of their products for them while u get paid. This is done @ least once in every yr by all industries for each of their products; charging them on each brand of d products.
Another is, it gives u opportunity to get job ahead of ur counterpart since the cmpany will av to make use of ur licence/stamp n signature rather than taking their products to private lab, even govt agencies will av to disturb such cmpany less since they knw they av in-house public analyst. Of whch such cmpany wil av to compensate u for that since it is an additional work u are doing for them n they wil find it difficult to retrench such staff
Also, u wil connect wt pple dat works at NAFDAC, SON, IPAN board members and other IPAN members dat work in other cmpany higher than urs. U wil get to knw more product formulation, attend different seminars and may probably be call for production n reviewing of SOP (standard operating procedure) of new n old products respectively.
Dont forget, d duration is 3years.
Pls asides from HSE and qa/QC what other professional courses can a microbiology graduate do. I was searching and I saw things like NHS, HACCP nd all but I don't get it cos dese courses are not talked about
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by tobey2ng(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
precadel:

Pls asides from HSE and qa/QC what other professional courses can a microbiology graduate do. I was searching and I saw things like NHS, HACCP nd all but I don't get it cos dese courses are not talked about
They are quality related and good to have the certificates
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by adaomaoluchi(f): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
This group is very good. At least, I have learnt something new.
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by Hahjascho(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pls be factual. What will you advise a (young) FIRST-CLASS MICROBIOLOGY graduate 2 do?
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by Mintayo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hahjascho:
Pls be factual. What will you advise a (young) FIRST-CLASS MICROBIOLOGY graduate 2 do?
Go for your Msc, then PhD and take up lecturing Job.
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by Hahjascho(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
hmn..ok
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by yunusam: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2018
Happy to be here.
quote author=soulhighman post=37072285]This thread is opened as a platform for graduates of microbiology to interact, and get informations about the various job opportunities in the microbiology profession.
It is expected that the experienced ones in the industries will help out with informations on career opportunities in microbiology and how such jobs could be landed.
Also, it would be appreciated if the salary range of various industries can be discussed.
vivalavida, mintayo.[/quote]
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by yunusam: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
happy to be here.
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by Chioma97: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please I just graduated from department of microbiology and it will take me one year before I go for service, please advice me on what to do for this one year.
Thank you
Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please I need a job. I'm a microbiology graduate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. by phillippians(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=Judeozoemena post=37114340][/quote]
I don't mind starting somewhere if you can assist me get any placement. Am a microbiology graduate, Just stopped working in a hospital lab recently, searching for another job now. My number and whatapp is 08100254826 ,email : ebohphilipe@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40k Monthly Permanent Job Or 80k Monthly Contract Job. Which Would You Choose? / Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? / NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.