Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading (44344 Views)

Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) / 10 Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High / Professor's Wife Bags Ph.d In Mathematics, Son Bags Degree In Engineering. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by pretydiva(f): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
He's only deceiving himself. Prof Wole soyinka didn't even read d no of books m seeing here
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by westlius(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Haha seems I knw that dudes he reads always and failz @ last
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2015
*dizzing*

Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Phunmibi: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Maybe that's the only way he reads and assimilates.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by blessedvisky(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2015
How I wish INTROVERT and LadyF could study like this and make themselves useful sad embarassed
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by shadowripper(f): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2015
I am sure he is Indian!
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Wat....maybe he was d one that invented "Google.com"
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by beelyjay45(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Is there a modus operandi to studying?? I bet if the guy was White our perspective will be different. cool

1 Like

Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by daresimon(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
CaptainSmart:
If he claim to be studying then he is deceiving himself!
All I see is a boy drying wet books! grin grin grin

Hun?
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by dwebdesign(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2015
You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by juitar(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2015
Lolz, jackometer!

Check out my signature
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by pilotab55(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2015
Best way of reading,try it. It wrks
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by FrankValency(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
I swear this guy na d choosen Ifa messenger,people of ile-ife knows better,him dey consult all him great grand fathers wey don pass thru same title................afterall merlin does same,or are we practicing racism here? Black colour,chai
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by bestower: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
This is akpan the vendor man who sells newspapers under bridge at obalende,i think its because of the recent downpour of rain affected those papers trying to dry it up.my opinion.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by philfrey08: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
400billionman:
I smell front page..

Its [size=16]LadyF [/size] again.. grin grin grin
U want to steal LADY F shine?

I guess she already hs a job, no more noise from her
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by CaptainSmart: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
daresimon:

Hun?

Am telling you...
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by knowhowk: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Funny indeed.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by 400billionman: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
philfrey08:

U want to steal LADY F shine?

I guess she already hs a job, no more noise from her

No be today she stop am ? The thing don vex me tire so for now..

Its [size=16]LadyF [/size] again.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by andreernest28(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
WAT HIS HE READING PLS,SOME PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF DONT READ MUCH AND AM OK WIT IT.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by edgideon(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Nihga u are fooling urself...... Wait there make pant wear u
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2015
All of these is possible through photo reading.
Not difficult at all.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Otunbatrafford: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
This one small sef. Go to Unijos, and watch how students of the following departments behave:
CHEMISTRY
BUILDING
PHARMACY
BIOCHEMISTRY
GEOLOGY
ECONOMICS.
professors in these departments don't smile anyhow.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by lusciouslex: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Demmocrats:
shocked Someone should buy iPad for the dude and download the ebooks than suffering like this.

We are in 21st century not 19th century
Facts finding requires hard copies to be spot on and investigative. I see in him a student who wants to pass a dreadful course handled by the devil himself
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by chukkiephil(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
alabiafra10:
this is the way animals in the zoo study.
hahahahaha you be confirmed OPPORTUNIST!! I like your style bro!! grin
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by chukkiephil(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
That's how we read in Cambridge grin
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by HDee(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Wha can I say?? You can just read in anyway you would be able to get all your key infos. And not waste ur time. grin
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by lusciouslex: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Demmocrats:
shocked Someone should buy iPad for the dude and download the ebooks than suffering like this.

We are in 21st century not 19th century
Facts finding requires hard copies to be spot on and investigative. I see in him a student who wants to pass a dreadful course handled by the devil himself. I see a dead man running. Can an ipad go the distance? Besides, gadget could be such a distraction
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by excellentmomma(f): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
He is a photocopy boy jare

Arranging the pages to copy
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by fornaija(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Favour Adenuga & Goodnews Johnson, First Class Students In Medicine, ABU Zaria / Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.