Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading (44345 Views)

Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) / 10 Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High / Professor's Wife Bags Ph.d In Mathematics, Son Bags Degree In Engineering. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Ruuhh(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2015
lanrehamd:
Pneumono­ulbilco­volcano­coniosisology......................
guy WTH!! how'd you conjure that outta your mouth?
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2015
alabiafra10:
this is the way animals in the zoo study.
I don't understand you. bro. Why would you want to start a positive thing with hate?
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by sigain: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2015
guy are u sure u are not the person
lanrehamd:

Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by kelvyn7: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2015
After all dis reading na C you go still get cheesy
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Donpizzle(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
CaptainSmart:

Am telling you fa! His condition is better o, some guys read with candle now! undecided undecided undecided
yes na. Candle is the best light to use while reading?? My opinion

1 Like

Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Eze2000(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2015
CaptainSmart:
If he claim to be studying then he is deceiving himself!
All I see is a boy drying wet books! grin grin grin
he is really studying. I do that sometimes when I need quick and instant chain/cross referencing. if u quite smart in a certain way u soon realize no 2 or authors say d exact same thing on any issue and getting all opinions instantly puts your mind on track to fabricating a whole new theory by itself. However I must confess I never do the book display show up that degree.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by lakefist(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
alabiafra10:
Yet you are posting on zoo forum...Cursed fellow.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by lordtim001(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2015
This is how unserious people deceive themselves that they are reading.Last minute reading is bad.....but e dey help oh undecided
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Crystalclara(f): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Am nue here....jst signed up 2dai.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by anelta(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Its [size=16]LadyF [/size] again.. grin grin grin[/quote]

I caught u @400billionman, that's LadyF's signature.. Impersonator!
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by HonorableIzu(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Madness
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Boyooosa(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
He wants to discover the next world, where d dead go. cheesy
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by vick555(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
chillex8:
this one don repeat class tire.

time to know where he got it all wrong cheesy
you see that guy....e dey bite! He was my formal roommate in dormitory, back then in ss2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Habakus: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
alabiafra10:
Guy this is wrong.
Don't ridicule and spoil someone's business and sweat just because you want to promote yours.
Even biafrans will be totally against this.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by epini(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2015
d guy don smoke sumtin
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by vick555(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2015
Crystalclara:
welcome to NL chat world Crystal
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by OlafenwaMoses(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
That is what happens to general Nigerian PhD students who don't have a PC. to accommodate many tabs of study. I advice he immediately get Windows 10. It support multi-tabs and multi-desktop, else, a 5 bedroom flat won't accommodate his studies.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Nonsii07(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2015
He will end up gaining nothing and formatting his brain.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by free37: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by ksbusari(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2015
The guy na printer
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by nonichuks: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Me before my research methodology paper
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Harfisco(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Wereology
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by kenoz(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by errandboy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
lanrehamd:

Itumo?
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by val15: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
na true,see him face
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by sunsewa: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
harysterol:
What course is this guy studying with all this books?

Come i see o shocked

Na baba ijebu direct number im dey arrange to play.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by 400billionman: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
anelta:

I caught u @400billionman, that's LadyF's signature.. Impersonator!

I used her phone since she is cooking in the kitchen now..
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by jerrymej(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
The course name: confuse your brain... Course code: CYBC9000!

God forbid. FPI can't even stress me to this extent.

Wait o! Hmmm am coming first! Just wait! Okay!
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by lovely17(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
lanrehamd:

according to goggle no word like this where you fine am
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by gbens2000(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Crystalclara:
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Favour Adenuga & Goodnews Johnson, First Class Students In Medicine, ABU Zaria / Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.