Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading (44347 Views)

Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) / 10 Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High / Professor's Wife Bags Ph.d In Mathematics, Son Bags Degree In Engineering. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
alot of guys in my school r like dis dey will carry 6 textbook for nit jacking and end up reading 1
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by mightyokwy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
That awkward moment you are told to go back to the drawing board.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
CaptainSmart:
If he claim to be studying then he is deceiving himself!
All I see is a boy drying wet books! grin grin grin

Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
CaptainSmart:

Lolzzzzzz
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by ojnnaco(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
CaptainSmart:
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by oluwafeolami(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
lanrehamd:

Pneumono­ulbilco­volcano­coniosisology......................
warris dis one saying
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by tochstorm(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
lanrehamd:

no worry. For this race, You go first me reach yaba left.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by markfish10(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
lanrehamd:

Pneumonoulramicroscopicsiliconvulcaniosilogy you mean?
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by bummyla(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
I Wish You All The Best Bros! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by gabazin080(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
400billionman:
I smell front page..

Its [size=16]LadyF [/size] again.. grin grin grin
bro, are you ladyF bf
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by GiftUbani: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
if he is an ABU STUDENT then he is a Vet medicine student. They can read like die.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by pragmatistm(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Studying nothing.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by dhappyking(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
I pity the lecturer that will mark his script. Citation go pass thesis own.
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by CaptainSmart: 2:49am On Aug 19, 2015
Eze2000:

he is really studying. I do that sometimes when I need quick and instant chain/cross referencing. if u quite smart in a certain way u soon realize no 2 or authors say d exact same thing on any issue and getting all opinions instantly puts your mind on track to fabricating a whole new theory by itself. However I must confess I never do the book display show up that degree.

Maybe true depending on your level of study. For Postgraduate research degrees (i.e. PhD or MPhil) maybe yes but for Undergraduate degree, there is no point in doing this! My opinion though!!! wink wink wink
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by boiyke(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2015
harysterol:
What course is this guy studying with all this books?

Come i see o shocked
Nah question paper weh him dey arrange
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by harysterol: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2015
boiyke:

Nah question paper weh him dey arrange
for expo abi cheesy
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by harysterol: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
VickyRotex:
Come ""I"" see noni cheesy

I'm coming ""I"" see o grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy come and see jorrrr tongue
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by VickyRotex(f): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
harysterol:
cheesy cheesy cheesy come and see jorrrr tongue

Na wetin you write na cheesy
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by harysterol: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

Na wetin you write na cheesy
na u make me write "i" because i the look ur face
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by VickyRotex(f): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
harysterol:
na u make me write "i" because i the look ur face

See your life cheesy you don make another mistake, shey ma my face you still dey look? undecided
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by harysterol: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

See your life cheesy you don make another mistake, shey ma my face you still dey look? undecided
yes na cheesy the face the give me better confusion chai cheesy this #bae sef no go do am for your bf o him go just run leave u
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by VickyRotex(f): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
harysterol:
yes na cheesy the face the give me better confusion chai cheesy this #bae sef no go do am for your bf o him go just run leave u

I no understand wetin you write undecided

Where you see my pishure? Are you high on Ijebu garri ni? embarassed
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by harysterol: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

I no understand wetin you write undecided

Where you see my pishure? Are you high on Ijebu garri ni? embarassed
just reminiscing grin
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by VickyRotex(f): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
harysterol:
just reminiscing grin

cheesy It's worse than I thought grin
Re: How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading by harysterol: 4:11am On Nov 06, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy It's worse than I thought grin
now thay you know, you can alert my account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Favour Adenuga & Goodnews Johnson, First Class Students In Medicine, ABU Zaria / Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.