Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit (772 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Daniel058(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
FELLOW Nlanders, please am confused on this , initially, I believed people speak in tongues when inspired by the Holy Spirit.. Now I have been seeing a lot of people especially Member of CHRIST EMBASSY using this anyhow. . Are they really speaking according to the inspiration of the spirit of God??

Right here one of them, is bargaining for price of chicken feed with his customer, he's singing and speaking in tongue..
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by profstar(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
dantatatatata mamamamamamama, this topic is hitting front page, i can see it, hmmmmmmm,

glory glory glory

somebody shout halleluyah
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Some people learn to speak it,

1 Like

Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls oo I also need an ansa to dat
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Daniel058(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
Pls oo I also need an ansa to dat
seriously!! !
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Daniel058(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Some people learn to speak it,
haba!! Some will be speaking in tongue and Rubbing one off his hard earned currency....
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Daniel058:
haba!! Some will be speaking in tongue and Rubbing one off his hard earned currency....
lol
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Pierocash(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
this land is nt for sale
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Daniel058(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pierocash:
this land is nt for sale
but it's my estate. . grin
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Pierocash(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Daniel058:
but it's my estate. . grin
I bought it from d ministry of land and urban development whose office is located in nairaland.
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Daniel058(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pierocash:

I bought it from d ministry of land and urban development whose office is located in nairaland.
and am the survey chief. .
Re: Do People Learn To Speak In Tongues Or Were Inspired By The Holy Spirit by Pierocash(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Daniel058:
and am the survey chief. .
Ok thanks.
Pls survey it for me.

(1) (Reply)

Drake Opens Up About Meek Mill's Beef / First Photos 4rm Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Traditional Wedding Happening Now / ‘We Both Had A Big Cry': Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.