Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers (1545 Views)

Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / EFCC Director, Senior Operatives Arrested For Leaking Information To Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers by brize(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have been seeing our online newspapers to be genuin and as a ark carrying comfirmed news until recently (thanks to Nnamdi Kanu) lets go straight to the point, how many of you here saw this news last week?? www.nairaland.com/2527726/cult-encounters-girl-16-recounts please i want you to take your time and read that and compare it to the one on front page today www.nairaland.com/2533987/16-year-old-girl-caught-bush-sleeping .......... from 20 men to 52 men, this shows you that we are still lazy in this country in terms of comfirming reports, nothing to believe again, i mean nothing!!! My queation is.... Did she escaped from the police to come and sleep with 32 more men?? Or is the news not from the same source? What is wrong with our journalist or will i say publishing companies?? Junk junk and junk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
gobe
Re: Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers by shikshark: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers by alcmene: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
This does not stop me from believing that the unschooled dictator ruling the ZOO harbors much hate on a particular tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers by brize(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:
gobe
no be small gobe oo
Re: Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers by Lilyomi(f): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm. I doubted the 52 but 20 to me is too big a number. And frm her narrative she was raped. Poor her. The suspect had the guts to say she was lucky! Smh. Question is, did she join voluntrarily? Or she was forced?
Re: Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers by brize(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lilyomi:
Hmmmm. I doubted the 52 but 20 to me is too big a number. And frm her narrative she was raped. Poor her. The suspect had the guts to say she was lucky! Smh. Question is, did she join voluntrarily? Or she was forced?
i think she voluntarily joined after some brainwash from one female friend of hers, and from what her statement " i am from a poor family and i wanted to be the light in my family"
Re: Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers by iamrealdeji(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Now,Wole Soyinka would start telling us Vikings are not Cultists,Vikings is just a confraternity that only help people,so they're helping people by gangbanging the girl?. SHAME ON YOU PROF SOYINKA,PROF SAINT

Re: Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers by trueconscience(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Its a shame, the media/press have become so unreliable...we need a Dora Akunyuli in the Media Council to deal with fake and adulterated news.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode / Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement / Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.