Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How To Recover Contacts, Sms, Call Log From Iphone 6 Plus - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Contacts, Sms, Call Log From Iphone 6 Plus (1228 Views)

How To Manage Call History And Transfer Call Log From Android To Android? / How To Recover Your Deleted Files And Apps On Your Android Phone / How To Restore Contacts From Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Contacts, Sms, Call Log From Iphone 6 Plus by DRSOFT: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
“Currently, I use iPhone 6 Plus. The other day, my baby daughter played with my phone and deleted some of my contacts and text messages. I have no backup of my iPhone 6 Plus, is there anything I can do to recover the lost data? ” From Jack

Solution: iPhone 6 Plus Data Recovery is an awesome tool to recover your iPhone 6 Plus deleted or lost files. It provides three methods to recover your iPhone 6 Plus data. If you haven’t backuped data with iTunes or iCloud, you can recover data directly from iPhone 6 Plus device. If you have backuped iPhone 6 Plus with iTunes or iCloud, you can restore the backed-up data from the backup files.

You can recover these files from iPhone 6 Plus, iTunes or iCloud backup file
Messages & Call log: Contacts, Messages, Messages Attachments, Call History, Voicemail, WhatsApp, WhatsApp History
Photos & Videos: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, App Photos, App Videos
Memos & Others: Notes, Calendar, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, Voice Memo, App Document

How to recover iPhone 6 Plus contacts, messages, etc.?

Step 1: Run iPhone 6 Plus Data Recovery
Step 2: Connect iPhone 6 Plus
Step 3: Recover iPhone 6 Plus contacts

Learn more: How to Recover contacts, sms, call log from iPhone 6 Plus

Related Articles:

How to Recover lost voice memos from iPhone 6 Plus / 6 / 5S / 5C / 5
iCloud Data Recovery, recover data from iCloud for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch
How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 5 / 5S
Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss & How to Recover
How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S / 5C / 5

Re: How To Recover Contacts, Sms, Call Log From Iphone 6 Plus by fayour1: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yes, it is. But before you going to recover deleted text messages from iPhone, you need to check first is there a backup of your data in your iTunes or iCloud. But you would not ask this question if you have made backup, so let's cross out this solution .
You could:
Search for iOS data recovery tool, just Google it, a lot of results will come up. But be careful in select them, some of them are not qualified enough to recover your SMS.
how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 6s
Good luck!
Re: How To Recover Contacts, Sms, Call Log From Iphone 6 Plus by winlder: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
This Free iPhone Data Recovery should be the best chioce for you to recover lost text messages on iPhone 6. It provides three ways to recover deleted SMS from your iPhone 6/5s/5/4s/4
1. recover text messages from iPhone 6 directly without backup
2. recover SMS from iTunes backup
3.. restore texts from iTunes backup,
For more tip, see
How to Recover lost data on iPhone 6s (6s Plus)

Lost data after iOS 9 upgrading?Please read more: http://recover-iphone-ios9-upgrade..com/
Re: How To Recover Contacts, Sms, Call Log From Iphone 6 Plus by caironggu: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
You can restore iPhone 6s lost data by following 3 ways.
1. Restore the deleted text messages from iCloud if you have done some backups before.
2. Extract everything from an iTunes Backup if you have synced text messages to iTunes before.
3. If you do not have any backup files and haven't overwritten data, text messages may still stored in a database format. There is still a chance to recover them by some third-party tools like iOS Data Recovery, which is capable of recovering data by directly scan.
Read more: how to recover iPhone 6s lost data after jailbreak
Re: How To Recover Contacts, Sms, Call Log From Iphone 6 Plus by john8998: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Hello,
I have also the same problem few days ago and after searching a lot for the solution, one of my friend suggested me to use one of the software which worked for me. In fact leaving that software, one can easily restore lost data from iPhone 6 plus by following three ways which includes:
• Recover iPhone 6s plus Data Free from the Device without Backup
• Recover Deleted Files on iPhone 6s plus from iCloud Backup
• Restore lost iPhone 6s plus Files from iTunes Backup
When the above ways does not work then you can use third party tool like iPhone 6 data recovery software. This is one of the best software to restore the lost data from iPhone 6 without any hassle. It works fine and your entire data will be backed up very easily. Just go the below mentioned link and and follow the instructions.
http://www.iosdevicerecovery.info/blog/iphone-6-plus-data-recovery-to-restore-data-files-from-iphone-6-plus/

(1) (Reply)

Jesus First Predicted "The Black Hole" Before Scientists Did / Best Pictures Of The Eclipse Of The Sun In Lagos:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Top 20 Best Casual Android Games 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.