Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby (23256 Views)

Lady Jailed For Attempting To Sell Her Set Of Twins For N350,000 / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children / Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by tonimenia: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Imo State, my State, the State, where i come from is becoming something else nowadays!
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
abacusCm:
when it comes to 'advanced' crime in Nigeria, other tribes are still learners. Igbo I hail ooooo

So, all the other tribes do not have any sinners....infact all other tribes are so pure and so holy, so pristine....lacking aby sin.

Don't be a bigot.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by otiigba1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Obinna nwankpa, iwu ezigbo te anu ohia, isi adighi gi mma, shocked shocked shocked, chineke! Kpoo! gi oku! angry
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by otiigba1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
eluquenson:
Hunger and poverty took over the man's heart embarassed
what kinda poverty? Is he the only one who is poor? Is he better than the okada, keke riders or farmers in that village?
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Men no get joy at all. grin
Which kain mumu joy wey man no go get wey go make am wan sell the two people wey suppose matter most in his life undecided undecided...
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by lukman885(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:
Sometimes I find it difficult to believe such stories, is the lady still a child not to have a say or she didn't know what he planned on doing ?

... she definitely wouldn't know a tin bout their conversation.... besides... its her husband, dia riz trust na
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by kuuljay(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
every body wants to arrive in igbo land either by hook or crook grin grin grin

meanwhile

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Ephemmm: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
abacusCm:
when it comes to 'advanced' crime in Nigeria, other tribes are still learners. Igbo I hail ooooo

tongue tongue tongue Hardworking people.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
This tribal bashing threads actually amuse me now. The 1st three comments cracked me up grin
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by superduperjay: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gaidenk:
This tribal bashing threads actually amuse me now. The 1st three comments cracked me up grin
. Me too. Soo funny!lol
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by focus7: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
This kind of news only come from the desperate money seeker of Igbos origin. Small time they go about making noise everywhere how other tribes envy their ill gotten success and how they are buying the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by juman(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kai.

A country where husband sells his family.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Omotayor123(f): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
MistaHumble:

Hey sorry I need to ask u something, in ur profile pix when girls flaunt their fingers like dat its to show it has a ring on it. Does urs mean u r single?
Wetin carry you go my profileundecided
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Omotayor123(f): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
MistaHumble:

Hey sorry I need to ask u something, in ur profile pix when girls flaunt their fingers like dat its to show it has a ring on it. Does urs mean u r single?
Wetin carry you go my profileundecided
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by lastpage: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
These people have a long [size=18pt]East-ory [/size] about things like these.

lipsrsealed

That was EPIC! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Greenrevolt(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:

grin grin

You're brilliant

wink wink

Frankly, am flattered. You brought out the brilliance in me. Thanks.

Am proudly Igbo tho'.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by delishpot: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Liamm:
fixed

Thank you. Abeg try continue d3y follow me everywhere for NL to help me fix my grammar becaus3 for sure I no sabi english well well. Na God go bl3ss you as you help a brother out. Thank you once again.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Liamm(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
delishpot:

Thank you. Abeg try continue d3y follow me everywhere for NL to help me fix my grammar becaus3 for sure I no sabi english well well. Na God go bl3ss you as you help a brother out. Thank you once again.
hahahaha grin
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by ChiSun27(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
These people have a long east-ory about things like these.

lipsrsealed

Receive common sense....Amen!!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by harristo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Igbo man no dey ever loss for business.

If he business colapse he must to find some other free thing wey he go sell take make money.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by 1stHola: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Some people can Cheat and Sell. Even their own blood they Will sell. Well I guess the Stereotypes are true lipsrsealed I avoid most of them............Ritualists. I avoid Ritualists smiley

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by swtchicgurl: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
lastpage:

That was EPIC! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Thank you grin
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by swtchicgurl: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Greenrevolt:

wink wink

Frankly, am flattered. You brought out the brilliance in me. Thanks.

Am proudly Igbo tho'.

smiley
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by janefrancisca(f): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:
Igbo kwenu cool they can sell anything sell able
including you...
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by janefrancisca(f): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2015
a
footreja:
Had it been he succeeded, he would have gone to a no-man's land and flex as a successful business man. grin grin grin
and his money will be used as tax to develop the no-man's land undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by xordik(m): 12:18am On Aug 19, 2015
yeeboes and crime b like Jona & patience...na only dem waka come..issokae..kontunu
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by janefrancisca(f): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2015
u neva tire to carry ibo people matter 4 ur head lyk gala bah...anyways ow market? grin
quickberry:

Flat heads won't see dis news now.....later they will blame yorubas 4 their problems.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by janefrancisca(f): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2015
what have ur tribe done with their honest gotten wealth...throw owambe lyk say 2moro no dey wit 1000 naira lace...mtscheww
focus7:
This kind of news only come from the desperate money seeker of Igbos origin. Small time they go about making noise everywhere how other tribes envy their ill gotten success and how they are buying the whole country.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by PerfectFortune: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:36am On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:
Igbo kwenu cool they can sell anything sell able

Nna na huzzle lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by mekybabe1: 5:18am On Aug 19, 2015
I tire o. Don't believe the story. When this is not the era of slave trade. An adult would just be sold off like that. Na lie joor. They just want government to hear their story and come to their aid. Dry gist!
Obinovictor:
And the woman will be alive watching them while they negotiate her price. Then after, they'll transport her alive with her baby on a bike? And she no go talk.. . Or did they plan to slaughter them, the story sounds somehow.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by tinziemaine(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2015
abacusCm:
It's [size=20pt]FIND LADY F[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nandi Drenkat: Police Arrest 2 More Suspects In UNIJOS Lecturer’s Killing / 10 Fulani Herdsmen Arrested While Destroying Farmlands In Benue (Photos) / Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.